- “…virtually every significant racist in American political history was a Democrat.”
Bruce Bartlett, Wrong on Race: The Democratic Party’s Buried Past (New York, NY: Palgrave MacMillan, 2008), ix;
- “…not every Democrat was a KKK’er, but every KKK’er was a Democrat.”
Ann Coulter, Mugged: Racial Demagoguery from the Seventies to Obama (New York, NY: Sentinel [Penguin], 2012), 19.Thomas Sowell on the “Real History of Slavery”
History of Slavery, Dixie Crats, Southern Strategy, Party Switch, etc.
- The Bible & Slavery (My SCRIBD)
- Does the Bible Command Slavery? (Detective J. Warner Wallace)
- Obama Gets Slavery via the Bible Wrong (Dennis Prager)
- How Democrats Have Used the Bible Wrong (Alfonzo Rachel)
- Suing the Democrats Over Slavery, Lynching, and Jim Crow
- Democrats Responsible for Slavery, Republican Party for Abolition
- Fallacies of Slavery and Race
Terrorist Arm of the Democrats
- Blacks AND Whites [Because Republican] Lynched by Democrat KKK
- The Southern Strategy Myth (Ann Coulter)
- Radical Groups Support the Democrats (Even the KKK)
- Democrats founded the KKK, fought the 13th, 14th and 15th Amendments, instituted Jim Crow Laws, fought the 1965 Civil Rights Act
- The Rev. Wayne Perryman On Democratic Racism
- Great Moments in Democrat Racist History ~ Hugo Black
Southern Strategy/Dixiecrats Switch
- Frequently Asked Questions ~ National Black Republican Association (NBRA)
- 1957 Republicans vs. 1964 Democrats
- The “Southern Strategy” Debunked ~ Again
- Did Democrats and Republicans Switch Sides? (Greedy, Fascist, Racist Republicans)
- The Southern Strategy Myth and the Lost Majority: How Republicans Really Won The South
- Urban Legends: The Southern Strategy
- Urban Legends: Dixiecrats and the GOP
- Malcom X: Dixiecrats are Democrats in Disguise
- The Dixiecrat Myth
- The Myth of the Racist Republicans (This is a review of 5-books):
1) The Southern Strategy Revisited: Republican Top-Down Advancement in the South, by Joseph A. Aistrup.
2) The Rise of Southern Republicans, by Earl Black and Merle Black.
3) From George Wallace to Newt Gingrich: Race in the Conservative Counterrevolution, 1963-1994, by Dan T. Carter.
4) A Stone of Hope: Prophetic Religion and the Death of Jim Crow, by David L. Chappell.
5) The Emerging Republican Majority, by Kevin Phillips.
- Southern Strategy
- ANOTHER LIBERAL LIE EXPOSED: The Myth of the Southern Strategy
- Nixon’s Southern Strategy: The Democrat-Lie Keeping Their Control Over the Black Community
- Democrat “Party Switch” Myth Debunked
- Southern Whites’ Shift to the GOP Predates the ’60s
- Great Moments in Democrat Racist History– the 1964 vote Count
- “We have lost the South for a generation” ~ What Lyndon Johnson said, or would have said if only he had said it
- As the South abandoned its prejudices, it shifted to the GOP
- PICKET: Coulter shreds ‘southern strategy’ myth as GOP successfully runs more blacks in conservative districts
- Racist Democrats vs. Colorblind Republicans
- What Did Lee Atwater Really Say?
Misc. ~ Combined
- George Wallace & Racism
- Urban Legends: Goldwater Against Civil Rights
- Urban Legends: Willie Lynch
- The Democrat Race Lie
- Rev. Wayne Perryman on Revisionist History
- Yes, Democrats Are Racist
- Examples of Racism and Bigotry from the Left
- Hey MSNBC, Democrats Were the Defenders of Slavery & Hateful Policies, Not the GOP
- Why Do Blacks Vote for Democrats? (Andrew Klavan)
- The Democrats’ Missing History (WSJ)
- The National Black Republican Association – Frequently Asked Questions
- Obama ~ The Real Racist (Rev. Wayne Perryman on the Michael Medved Show)
- The Democrat Party VS the Republican Party: Who is the True Champion of the Ending Slavery, the Civil Rights Movement, and the Black Community
- Desegregation, before Brown: Barry Goldwater and the forgotten campaign in Phoenix
David Barton 3-Part (Video) Series
- Great Black Patriots From American History;
- From Bondage To the Halls of Congress;
- The Civil Rights Movement.
A book and DVD I recommend: Setting the Record Straight: American History in Black & White (& DVD)
- Native American History In Public School (Howard Zinn Refuted);
- Johnny Depp & Disney vs. History (h/t ~ Brad Thor);
- A Rebuttal Of The Lefts View of Columbus and the New World;
- Did the United States Practice Genocide Against Native-Americans?
- Trail of Tears, Death Toll Myths Dispelled (This is a link to an article, here is the first paragraph):
(Editor’s note: A recent federal bill memorializing as a National Historic Trail what has come to be known as the Cherokee Indian Trail of Tears is based on false history, argues William R. Higginbotham. In this article, the Texas-based writer delves into the historic record and concludes that about 840 Indians not the 4,000 figure commonly accepted died in the 1837-38 trek west; that the government-financed march was conducted by the Indians themselves; and that the phrase “Trail of Tears” was a label that was added 70 years later under questionable circumstances.) The problem with some of our accounts of history is that they have been manipulated to fit conclusions not borne out by facts. Nothing could be more intellectually dishonest. This is about a vivid case in point.