- The solution to this problem is simple but not easy: Gender dysphoric kids must compete athletically with the sex they’re born with and must follow the rules against performance enhancing drugs. The same is true for college and Olympic and professional athletes. Any other system penalizes women and dismantles the gains of two generations of Title IX. (American Spectator)
Tucker Carlson (http://tinyurl.com/hlq68x9) had on Zac Petkanas, Democratic National Committee senior adviser, to discuss the transgender bathroom issue going beck to the states to control rather than the federal government dictating to the states what they should do (more via the Daily Caller: http://tinyurl.com/gnqx62e). during the interview, zac said Tucker’s example was invalid BECAUSE there are no examples Tucker could provide. BZZZZZZT, wrong. I clipped Tucker’s show as well as two news reports to showing examples. BEFORE getting to a few links to other examples, the example of the female wrestler taking testosterone to transition to a boy is a prime example of some of the issues involved.
Just to show the insane media viewpoint… “Mack” has not gotten an operation yet, but Mercury News says this: “Beggs wrestles in the 110-pound class, where his record is 52-0.” No, she is still a girl in every-way but is taking testosterone. She could still decide to forego this whole thing… and then magically what? a girl again according to the Mercury News. Herein lies the rub… if these school districts in this state allowed her to wrestle boys, what would be the idea in stopping a boy from wrestling girls? In other words, chicks would be dominated in a similar fashion.
ALSO — “The American College of Pediatricians issued a statement this week condemning gender reclassification in children by stating that transgenderism in children amounts to child abuse” (BIZPAC REVIEW). (The American College of Pediatricians is a more conservative leaning group of medical professionals.)
I have previously posted on some of these examples of the war-on-women:
- Male Took Home All-State Honors In Girls Track And Field
- Male Bicyclist Wins Female Division
- In The Liberal World — Men Fight Women – *Equity*
- “Transferring Sainthood” In Denying Nature – Zac Petkanas Edition
Here are some other stories about sports and transgender men-to-women dominating the sport:
- Why Transgender Athlete Chloie Jonsson Is Suing CrossFit Over Discrimination
- Transgender rugby player got a shot at the pros before she lived her full truth
- Transgender athletes born male set to make Olympic history
- Should Caster Semanya be allowed to compete as a woman? Tipped for 800m gold, she has no ovaries, nearly as much testosterone as a man and has sparked a huge ethical debate
I forgot about this example via GENDER TRENDER: