Dennis Prager reads from a TRUTH REVOLT article. What I liked about the article is the empty seat the Viking put in. The NFL is disgraceful… and Prager is right, it is not “national” any longer.
Via YOUNG CONSERVATIVES:
Before I post this… I just want to say how “Utopian” this ad was in reflecting how Democrats typically view the act of crossing our border. Everyone was so nice and cordial in this piece of propaganda, but there is a darker side to this. A side that — go figure — reflects reality:
- According to a stunning Fusion investigation, 80 percent of women and girls crossing into the U.S. by way of Mexico are raped during their journey. That’s up from a previous estimate of 60 percent, according to an Amnesty International report… (Some Trump Sized Myths)
What these visions of everything pleasant does is it harms the female migrant… because they continue to make the trip. By building a reliable border they will not make the travel that gets the majority of them brutalized. Second, many of these crimes against women are committed by those that are crossing the border as well. By building a reliable border we will be protecting our female citizens and residents of all ethnic backgrounds from these criminals.
By painting this rosy picture that the Left falls for, nothing can get done to stop the brutality against women due to our porous border.
(Caution, STRONG LANGUAGE)
(Again, I do not support or endorse InfoWars)
Conversations about Beyonce’s performance in the Super-Bowl are all the rage right now in social media. The only thing that concerns me is the idea that the Black Panthers were not a racist group. Which they were… this leads of course to JayZ being a black supremacist being that Beyonce is married to him and has said similarly “cultic things” in the past. I will not rehash much here outside of the conversation via Facebook with the links to all the info I reference. Which is damning.
First some background to the Super Bowl appearance:
Now a few people were mentioning on Facebook that teh Black Panthers were not a racist group, and countered my position that the KKK and the Black Panthers are very similar:
- Black panthers are a mirror image of the KKK. both vote Democrat, both have radical ideology (one is socialist, one is Marxist), both are based on racial supremism, as well as both being muderouse (killing rival gang members in who was going to control the “Black Studies” at UCLA.
Here is the response:
- The KKK does not vote Democrat. They may have back in the days of Dixiecrats, but ever since McGovern, they have voted straight Republican. Do you seriously think the Klan voted for Obama?
- The Ku Klux Klan is not socialist. For fuck’s sake, they spent the better part of the 20th Century railing against perceived communism, and they actually lynched suspected socialists back in the 1910s and ’20s.
- The Black Panthers are not a racial supremacist organization. They are not Black Supremacists. They have never been Black Supremacists. They don’t go around targeting random White people to terrorize, and they never have.
- You’re comparing intra-party murders committed within party structure, or committed during law-enforcement raids in which Panthers themselves were killed… With a century’s-worth of terrorism through lynchings, burnings, and shootings that claimed the lives of thousands of people.
I didn’t respond to all of the points (who has time?) But, for a good read on why the modern KKK are socialist and support Hitler’s historical battle against communism, I suggest the book, “The Nazi War Against Capitalism.” Great historical discussion of the minor differences between what the Fascists in Germany wanted and the Communists in Moscow wanted.
The KKK was originally founded as the terrorist/racist arm of the Democrat Party. A good historical look into this movement can be found on my Racial Myths Page, as well as these very informative videos:
I only really responded to the racial activity of the old, the new Black Panther Parties, as well as Beyonce’s involvement with a black-supremacist (e.g., virulently racist), anti-Semitic, UFO, new age, violent cult. I know, that is a mouthful.
Here is my response:
I wrote on this extensively… not only do the majority of KKK members vote Democrat, but most extremists groups do:
And the DIXIECRAT thing is just not true. I suggest going through my page thoroughly… but all my posts and reading require a little time… something not afforded FB conversations much. A shorter explanation is found in this post by Dr. Wallace:
➤ …The answer is, they returned to the Democrat party and rejoined others such as George Wallace, Orval Faubus, Lester Maddox, and Ross Barnett. Interestingly, of the 26 known Dixiecrats (5 governors and 21 senators) only three ever became republicans: Strom Thurmond, Jesse Helms and Mills E. Godwind, Jr. The segregationists in the Senate, on the other hand, would return to their party and fight against the Civil Rights acts of 1957, 1960 and 1964. Republican President Dwight Eisenhower proffered the first two Acts. (Dr. Eric Wallace)
A close friend of the Black Panther (the original) pointed out their antisemitism (this friend was then a fellow Marxist and editor of a well-known Marxist publication most hippy leftists read during this time). On page 227 David Horowitz notes this antisemitism of the Black Panther Party — in the autobiographical story of “Radical Son: A Generational Oddysey”
Also, a site I do not support typically because of their extremely left wing positions is the Southern Poverty Law Center notes of the New Black Panther Party that they are
- “virulently racist and anti-Semitic organization whose leaders have encouraged violence against whites, Jews and law enforcement officers.”
And note the founder of KWANZAA — himself a racist killer who ordered gun-fights with the [old] Black Panther Party and tortured women who himself was a Marxist concurs in his writings about his competition. This dealt with a couple of your points, I am curious if you knew any of this? Or what type of church our current President went to (you can see my memorized analogy I used in a discussion with an older Democrat on my Hawaii vacation, here).
I hate to point this out as well, but Beyonce is married to a racist CULT member. I did a long video presentation of them [the cult] as well, here:
- Jay-Z Sports a Racist Emblem from the CULT, “The Five Percenters”
- Here is my video on them
- And here it crosses over into politics with Marco Rubio.
So she herself is closely aligned with a black supremacist, UFO new-age type cult.
…Meanwhile… In other news, the left is incensed by a Doritos Super Bowl Ad:
Also see HotAir’s story on this.