David Horowitz has an EXCELLENT point that higher education is really an ideological seminary. Heresy and contrasting thought is NOT allowed. In fact, Dennis Prager makes the point that at a Christian seminary debate and exposure to contrasting thinking is probably more than at a secular university.
While I like their rants (Paul Watson, Mark Dice, and others) and these commentaries hold much truth in them, I do wish to caution you… he is part of Info Wars/Prison Planet network of yahoos, a crazy conspiracy arm of Alex Jones shite. Also, I bet if I talked to him he would reveal some pretty-crazy conspiratorial beliefs that would naturally undermine and be at-odds-with some of his rants. Just to be clear, I do not endorse these people or orgs.
- Mayor of New Brighton Minnesota, Valerie Johnson, cries after a member of the City Council doubts ‘white privilege.’
Michael Medved interviews Dr. Melina Abdullah, a professor at California State University-Los Angeles (CSU-LA) who is also a national Black Lives Matter (BLM) leader. Her racism is very apparent in this interview. She is a converted Muslim, is a Marxist, and really, an anti-American.
THE DAILY WIRE has more:
Two comments from my LIVELEAK I thought worth sharing:
Here is a “here-here” of sorts:
The expected outcome happens >>> A call into the Dennis Prager Show from 5-years where a caller tries to show Prager to be a racist. This was original posted by NICKTJACOB, but I wanted to get it in my arsenal as well. Prager attempts to break through the “black-n-white” thinking of this Leftist and show him that his small-minded categories do not fit the situation. Subject/Object distinctions are not their strong suit.
Why should every American stand for the National Anthem? Because the Anthem and the flag represent America, and America is a free nation. That alone is worth standing for. Joy Villa, singer, songwriter, and recording artist, explains.
Historian Paul Johnson Opines:
- Now, imagine if a white editorialist had written that his children couldn’t be friends with black children because of President Obama. (GAY PATRIOT)
Dennis Prager reads from the New York Times article (http://tinyurl.com/yb3k5rkh) by Professor Ekow Yankah of the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law at Yeshiva University. Basically it is racism 101. Democrats/Progressives have ALWAYS been the party of segregation — “Segregation at All Costs“. Now it is all black graduations, like at Harvard, all black dorms/housing, like at Cal State L.A., etc. Congress has a “Black Caucus” which does not allow any other ethnic persons on the caucus. Democrats continue the proud tradition of racism.
The Colbert Report:
Here is an interesting article via TOWNHALL and Larry Elder:
One commentator on my LiveLeak channel notes this:
- There is no way they could do this skit today…PC is now out of control..So Myers actually had a funny show at one point
2 SNL Skits on Obama:
A Scene from the Movie, Domino:
The Racial Draft
Hate crimes are sooo rare, that these babies have to make it up:
MOONBATTERY writes about this newest hoax added to his list:
The guy who drew swastikas and racial slurs — is — not a honky!
HOTAIR catches us up to the latest #FAKEHATECRIME. Of course the usual procession of kids through the library screaming “this is what democracy looks like”!
Here is Dennis Prager on a few week old story:
The latest fake hate crime was first thought to be a supremacist spray-painted swastika, ended up being done by an older black man. Here is part of THE DAILY CALLER’S article:
Almost every single “racist” attack attributed to Trump supporters and to white college students has been proven to be a hoax. The above video is the latest example. GAY PATRIOT notes well the issue herein:
JEFF, in his post, continues to rightly note these are the “real hate crimes”
MOONBATTERY catalogs this FAUX RACISM even “naming” the victacrat:
The list with links can be found over at MOONBATTERY’s FAUX HATE CRIME LIST:
Nathaniel D. Nelson
BART Graffiti Vandal
Ronald Alford Sr.
West Goshen Township Student of Color
March to Confront White Supremacy
Lena Dunham Again
Joey the Gay Bartender
Karen Mathews Davis
Unnamed Pakistani-American in Queens
USC Diverse Neighbor
Alexandria Butler and Elizabeth Police
Justin Lamar Coleman
Daniel Drezner/Josh Dawsey
Harvard Palestine Solidarity Committee
Cainin Hakeem Milton
Gustavus Adolphus College Diversity Leadership Team
Isreali Jewish Center Bomb Hoaxer
Clive Jamar Wilson
Muhammad Ali Jr.
Lakeville, Minnesota Non-Caucasian Special Ed Student
Anne Arundel High School’s Kool Kids Klan
Muslim Friend of Aisha Sharif at San Diego State
University of Michigan Hijab Wearer
Kirkland Phony Postelection Sexual Assault Victim
Williams College Fake Blood Splatterers
Neighborhood Town Watch Anti-Hijab Letter
Malden, MA Phony Trumpsters Victim
Kathy Mirah Tu
University of Louisiana Heisted Hijab
Brooklyn Muslim Community Center Teens
London, Ontario Islamic Shopper
SIUC White is Right Video
Salisbury University Graffiti Artists
Jordan D. Brown
Eric Danko and Jordan Schaeffer
Seattle Africatown Center Graffiti
Phony Nevada Klansmen
Asha Burwell and Friends
Jesus Francisco Cabrera
Michael Dekota McRae
Gary Nathaniel Moore
San Bernardino Backlash
Clive Higgins and Lonnie Blackwell
Anonymous Liar From India in Orangeburg County, SC
Royall Must Fall
Mizzou Fecal Swastika
Georgia Tech Person of Preferred Pigmentation
Melvin and Angelica Hale
University of Delaware
Carol Anne and Laura Stutte
Connie St Louis
Phony University of Minnesota Rape Victim
George Washington University Swastika
University of Chicago Facebook Hoax
Adam Saleh and Sheikh Akbar
Sweet Briar College Hoaxer
Grand Valley State University Student
Anonymous Hercules Middle-High School Student
Toni Christina Jenkins
Dylan Bleier and Matt Alden
Aimee Whitchurch and Christel Conklin
Crystal Gail Mangum
Ahmad Saad Nasim
Dennis Prager discusses the overt racism at the Canadian Halifax Pop Explosion music festival. Performer, Lido Pimienta, who won the 2017 Polaris Prize, frequently asks all white members of her audience to move to the back and give up their seats to non-white audience members. A volunteer staffer refused to move to the back because she is Caucasian. Her refusal to do so was considered an “interruption” and deemed an act of “overt racism.”
In essence, it is like banning Rosa Parks from the front of the bus… and if she decides to sit there — SHE is called racist. More from THE DAILY CALLER:
Here are two examples of CNN’s Alisyn Camerota trying to fish out some negativity towards Trump. One with a panel of persons regarding Trump’s Charlottesville response. The other a Goldstar mom after the “call indecent“…
Here is another example similar to the above that is the reason more-and-more people are going to vote GOP next Presidential election. The Democratic (DNC) Chairman Tom Perez said the following:
- “We have the most dangerous president in American history and one of the most reactionary Congresses in American history,” (YAHOO NEWS)
All these posts by people from the Left on social media, leaders in the Democrat Party, and the Media Complex, calling into question motives of regular people — as they relegate any disagreement as based in white supremacy, racism, bigotry, or some phobia… all they are doing is chasing people to the GOP.
My suggestion to the media and others is to do what former former NPR CEO Ken Stern did (NEW YORK POST)… get out of the New York, D.C. bubble and know the audience you are speaking of.
An Imperfect Storm — my thoughts about the call heard around the world:
- We found out the wife of Sgt. La David T. Johnson was friends with Rep. Frederica Wilson, so, my assumption then is they are a bit left leaning in their politics. In other words, since the Congresswoman is a family friend I can suppose that their political positions that Trump is a racist, white supremacist who is a woman assaulting misogynist is a closely held view;
- for obvious [and right] so reasons, the newly widowed wife is very heart broken and wanting more answers for a serious loss. In other words, people react differently to tragedy. Some forge ahead to make a stable environment for their kids in the face of such a loss… Others allow the situation to overcome them. This is our humanity at work;
- being a close friend of the family, the Congresswoman who calls Trump Racist, saying he needs to be impeached, and thinks the worse of him || she can easily sway an already emotion situation to be viewed one way;
- within 10-minutes of the call the Congresswoman was on the horn with a main person to share the story (POLITICISE IT) at CNN… 10-minutes!, this seemed pre-planned;
- I bet Trump — although sincere — and meaning to communicate his thoughts on this [and other matters] with good intentions, is known not to be the best communicator. In other words, he does not always express his thoughts well. AND, if you already thoroughly dislike someone, attributing the worst of humanity to that person, and are put in an extremely emotional situation with a politician egging you on, I bet you can easily hear and attribute the worst intentions to that situation.
ALL THIS I think contributed to the idea he may have been, or came across as, disrespectful. Here is a call by President Trump to a new widow who’s husband (another American hero) lost his life serving our country. This loving wife released her call to share how Trump respected her family. (TAKE NOTE that if you disdain Trump you could probably misinterpret Trump’s style in passing along heartfelt condolence.
BLACK & RIGHT has a great post on the Congresswoman. The Congresswoman also throws around the “race card” like a Black-Jack dealer in the Old West under pressure to make back money for the whore-house owner:
The Left takes a serious word and uses it and uses it till it looses any meaning! “Racist,” or “Nazi,” or “bigot,” simply now mean a person who disagrees with the Left. What a diminution of thought and grammar and the seriousness these words once relayed to each other when making points. Now these words are just static floating around in the ionosphere like TV shows from the 50’s. As an insightful post in the DAILY CALIFORNIAN notes, “…if everything is racist, nothing is racist.”
POWERLINE says that “America has no sympathy for those who, when losing an argument they started, reflexively accuse their adversary of racism.” To end they say, “The act has become tired.” The DAILY CALLER notes however that “…liberals have pounced on the idea that Gen. Kelly’s criticism is due to Wilson’s race and gender.” Dumb!
- “As a vessel is known by the sound, whether it be cracked or not; so men are proved, by their speeches, whether they be wise or foolish” — Demosthenes (384-322 BC)
- “An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.” — Plato (420’s-340’s BC)
- I never heard so loud a voice issue from such an empty heart. It’s true what they say: “THE EMPTY VESSEL MAKES THE GREATEST SOUND.” Bardolph and Nym had ten times more courage than this roaring stage villain, whose nails any Joe could cut with a wooden dagger, but they are both hanged. So would this man if he had the nerve to steal anything bravely. I have to stay with the servants, who are with our camp’s luggage. We’re sitting ducks for the French, if they only knew it, for there is no one guarding it but boys. — William Shakespeare (AD 1564-1616)
These military guys are steeped in the classics. The Daily Caller FACT CHECKS — Is ‘Empty Barrel’ A Racist Term?
I bet Sarah Huckabee Sanders saying Rep. Frederica Wilson is “all hat, no cattle,” will be magically pronounced racist. AND AGAIN, the Congresswoman politicized and used this poor woman’s husband as a “chip” on the political table. Shame on her!