In the midst of The Democratic Party and the media labeling President Trump’s remarks about Congresswomen Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Illhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib and Ayanna Pressley as racist, Larry decides to do some digging. What did the president actually say? How long has the Democratic Party been labeling Republicans as racist? Have race relations actually worsened under Trump? Larry answers all these questions and more in this week’s episode.
Larry Elder reads from a Wall Street Journal article entitled, “An Education Horror Show A Case Study In Public School Failure And Lack Of Accountability“. A key point in this article which leads into Walter Williams article is this: “One culprit are policies that discourage student discipline.” Doc Williams’ article (Black Education Decline) notes this:
- A National Center for Education Statistics study found that 18% of the nation’s schools accounted for 75% of the reported incidents of violence, and 6.6% accounted for half of all reported incidents. These are schools with predominantly black student populations.
Everything the Democrats are offering will embolden this problem, not help dissuade it.
I also add at the end a different Denzel Washington clip, Larry merely played the first one again. Here is another example of just how far discipline in schools have eroded (Meridian Star, 4/21/16 — via RPT).
- I read that in a survey of public school teachers in 1940, the top disciplinary problems listed included talking out of turn, chewing gum, running in the halls, dress-code violations, and littering. More than a half century later, the problems teachers contend with are drug and alcohol abuse, pregnancy, suicide, rape, robbery, and assault. Teachers and administrators say that things are worse for students now than ever before. One junior high school teacher commented, “I can’t believe the things they do to themselves and to each other.” A kindergarten teacher recently told me that her five and six year old students are restless, angry, and some even have the addictive habit of cutting themselves. A grandmother told me that her grandson, whom she is raising, has admitted to having suicidal thoughts. He is ten years old.
What a comparison. What teacher today wouldn’t fall on her knees and shout Hosannas to have the problems teachers did in 1940?
- “Andy, is that gum in your mouth?”
- “Yes, teacher.”
- “Go to the principal’s office!”
Can anyone even imagine?
After a caller leaves a message mentioning the 72-police officers being put on leave for “racist” comments on their social media sites, Larry Elder brings some rational stats into the conversation. Let me also say, all I have read so far is that these offices said some racist, Islamophobic, and disparaging comments. I bet a good amount of these comments were stuff the PC-Police “think” are these things, but are are not. See Larry’s article entitled, “Criminal Behavior, Not Racism, Explains ‘Racial Disparities’ in Crime Stats“. See more on SIXHIRB at my post here: “Deck O’ Race Cards (PJTV), and Dennis Prager“.
The discussion revolved around Professor Reilly’s book,
- Hate Crime Hoax: How the Left is Selling a Fake Race War (AMAZON).
Larry Elder Interviews Professor Wilfred Reilly
Michael Medved Interviews Professor Wilfred Reilly
Mark Davis Interviews Professor Wilfred Reilly
This is an interview by EPOCH TIMES of Larry Elder. Good stuff!
Smug Barack Obama Mockingly Explains How He Thinks He’s Better Than Most People He’s Worked With
He thinks American’s reject Climate Change because of: We Are Still Confused, Blind, Shrouded With Hate, Anger, Racism, Mommy Issues | May I say, if anyone has mommy/daddy issues, it is Barry.
Obama, speaking at the Obama Foundation Summit on Monday night, said the answers already exist to solve many of the problems facing both the U.S. and the world, but that the nation was not making progress “because we are still confused, blind, shrouded with hate, anger, racism, mommy issues.”
“People call me Spock for a reason,” Obama quipped. “I believe in reason and logic and all these enlightenment values.”
Here is the full interview… followed by links to the topical breakdown of it:
Dennis Prager interviews John Zmirak, who is the author of “The Politically Incorrect Guide to Immigration.” This was quite an interview. I will be splitting some of this up into topical segments in a bit. But Mr. Zmirak is a guy I would love to sit and have a beer with (a few of em’).
Here are the edited portions:
- BIG Unions/Business Support Illegal Immigration
- Children Released To Sex-Traffickers and Slave-Labor
- Jesse Jackson and Black Genocide (Political Opportunism)
- The Catholic Church and Illegal Immigration
Steven Crowder debunks 5 “racist terms” that have no basis on racism at all!
Tucker Carlson called out MSNBC’s Joy Reid on Tuesday, declaring that her show has “one topic.” (Editor’s note: Tucker, why are you being soo racist?) It seems quite a few normal activities are in fact racist.
- If he’s racist, “Why did NBC give him a show for a decade on TV, why did Chuck Schumer and all of his colleagues come and beg Donald Trump for money?” — Sarah Sanders
This is hilarious! CNN was doing what they usually do, when there was a little hiccup in their plan. CNN’s Don Lemon spoke with MLK’s nephew, Isaac Newton Farris Jr. on Monday night and lost his mind because Farris refused to call President Trump racist. (H-T GATEWAY PUNDIT)
- While I like their rants (Paul Watson, Mark Dice, and others) and these commentaries hold much truth in them, I do wish to caution you… he is part of Info Wars/Prison Planet network of yahoos, a crazy conspiracy arm of Alex Jones shite. Also, I bet if I talked to him he would reveal some pretty-crazy conspiratorial beliefs that would naturally undermine and be at-odds-with some of his rants. Just to be clear, I do not endorse these people or orgs.
- Now, imagine if a white editorialist had written that his children couldn’t be friends with black children because of President Obama. (GAY PATRIOT)
Dennis Prager reads from the New York Times article (http://tinyurl.com/yb3k5rkh) by Professor Ekow Yankah of the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law at Yeshiva University. Basically it is racism 101. Democrats/Progressives have ALWAYS been the party of segregation — “Segregation at All Costs“. Now it is all black graduations, like at Harvard, all black dorms/housing, like at Cal State L.A., etc. Congress has a “Black Caucus” which does not allow any other ethnic persons on the caucus. Democrats continue the proud tradition of racism.