Ever notice how many rich black people are on television telling non-rich black people how racism is stopping them from becoming rich black people? Larry makes a list of the most prominent representatives of this group on television.
(ORIGINAL POST APRIL 2015)
UPDATE: via THE NEW YORK POST… “Inside the secretive Black Hebrew Israelite sect of Harlem, linked to Monsey stabber”
We have heard endlessly about Westborough Baptists via our media moguls… because it fits a narrative. I study racist cults… organizations like Christian Identity, Nation of Islam, the Five-Percenters, etc. BUT, I have to admit this “Blackboro Baptist Church” is new to me. They are really Black Hebrew Israelites, but with a violent twist.
And if you think the leftist multicultural/progressive mantra hasn’t contributed to these type of cults flourishing, your are wrong. Martin Luther King Jr. shortly before he dies saw this stuff coming and spoke out against it:
Larry Elder opens up a segment in his third hour yesterday with trouncing Joe Biden’s vacuous claims regarding Trump. I reordered (edited) the events from this segment to make more sense, but after it a caller asks a simple but poignant question, to which Larry Elder responds. LArry had a short segment here, so he wasn’t able (like in the past) to respond to the “BIG THREE” lies about Trump Biden goes through… but I deal with them here: “SOME TRUMP SIZED MANTRAS“
In the midst of The Democratic Party and the media labeling President Trump’s remarks about Congresswomen Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Illhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib and Ayanna Pressley as racist, Larry decides to do some digging. What did the president actually say? How long has the Democratic Party been labeling Republicans as racist? Have race relations actually worsened under Trump? Larry answers all these questions and more in this week’s episode.
Larry Elder reads from a Wall Street Journal article entitled, “An Education Horror Show A Case Study In Public School Failure And Lack Of Accountability“. A key point in this article which leads into Walter Williams article is this: “One culprit are policies that discourage student discipline.” Doc Williams’ article (Black Education Decline) notes this:
- A National Center for Education Statistics study found that 18% of the nation’s schools accounted for 75% of the reported incidents of violence, and 6.6% accounted for half of all reported incidents. These are schools with predominantly black student populations.
Everything the Democrats are offering will embolden this problem, not help dissuade it.
I also add at the end a different Denzel Washington clip, Larry merely played the first one again. Here is another example of just how far discipline in schools have eroded (Meridian Star, 4/21/16 — via RPT).
- I read that in a survey of public school teachers in 1940, the top disciplinary problems listed included talking out of turn, chewing gum, running in the halls, dress-code violations, and littering. More than a half century later, the problems teachers contend with are drug and alcohol abuse, pregnancy, suicide, rape, robbery, and assault. Teachers and administrators say that things are worse for students now than ever before. One junior high school teacher commented, “I can’t believe the things they do to themselves and to each other.” A kindergarten teacher recently told me that her five and six year old students are restless, angry, and some even have the addictive habit of cutting themselves. A grandmother told me that her grandson, whom she is raising, has admitted to having suicidal thoughts. He is ten years old.
What a comparison. What teacher today wouldn’t fall on her knees and shout Hosannas to have the problems teachers did in 1940?
- “Andy, is that gum in your mouth?”
- “Yes, teacher.”
- “Go to the principal’s office!”
Can anyone even imagine?
After a caller leaves a message mentioning the 72-police officers being put on leave for “racist” comments on their social media sites, Larry Elder brings some rational stats into the conversation. Let me also say, all I have read so far is that these offices said some racist, Islamophobic, and disparaging comments. I bet a good amount of these comments were stuff the PC-Police “think” are these things, but are are not. See Larry’s article entitled, “Criminal Behavior, Not Racism, Explains ‘Racial Disparities’ in Crime Stats“. See more on SIXHIRB at my post here: “Deck O’ Race Cards (PJTV), and Dennis Prager“.
The discussion revolved around Professor Reilly’s book,
- Hate Crime Hoax: How the Left is Selling a Fake Race War (AMAZON).
Larry Elder Interviews Professor Wilfred Reilly
Michael Medved Interviews Professor Wilfred Reilly
Mark Davis Interviews Professor Wilfred Reilly
This is an interview by EPOCH TIMES of Larry Elder. Good stuff!
Smug Barack Obama Mockingly Explains How He Thinks He’s Better Than Most People He’s Worked With
He thinks American’s reject Climate Change because of: We Are Still Confused, Blind, Shrouded With Hate, Anger, Racism, Mommy Issues | May I say, if anyone has mommy/daddy issues, it is Barry.
Obama, speaking at the Obama Foundation Summit on Monday night, said the answers already exist to solve many of the problems facing both the U.S. and the world, but that the nation was not making progress “because we are still confused, blind, shrouded with hate, anger, racism, mommy issues.”
“People call me Spock for a reason,” Obama quipped. “I believe in reason and logic and all these enlightenment values.”
Here is the full interview… followed by links to the topical breakdown of it:
Dennis Prager interviews John Zmirak, who is the author of “The Politically Incorrect Guide to Immigration.” This was quite an interview. I will be splitting some of this up into topical segments in a bit. But Mr. Zmirak is a guy I would love to sit and have a beer with (a few of em’).
Here are the edited portions:
- BIG Unions/Business Support Illegal Immigration
- Children Released To Sex-Traffickers and Slave-Labor
- Jesse Jackson and Black Genocide (Political Opportunism)
- The Catholic Church and Illegal Immigration
Steven Crowder debunks 5 “racist terms” that have no basis on racism at all!