“THE DAILY CALLER caught up with Gesualdi, who says his experiences reveal how humorless the Antifa protesters are and how dangerous they can be — especially when there are no alt-right protesters for them to fight against.”
Here is Gesualdi’s “Hitler Rap” put to a beat:
More from the DC:
- He’s already made Chelsea Clinton look like an utter fool (to be fair, that’s not difficult to do). But in this monologue he turned his attention to delicate flowers over at CNN, still draped over their fainting couches and calling for their smelling salts over a freaking gif that Trump retweeted. (CHICKS ON THE RIGHT)
Originally posted in July of 2010
Updated with the Opie Sirius Show in November 2014
Updated Today, February 2017
While much of it deals with comedy and race… the underlying this is once special rights are created for “classes of people” rather than ALL people… you start to get adoption agencies shut down, business owners forced out of business by government, and countering groups fighting each other in society and in court.
The Blaze notes that “when Behar claimed that Limbaugh refers to President Barack Obama as the ‘magic negro,’ Norton still pushed back. The phrase made its way to Limbaugh’s radio show in the form of satirical song written by political satirist Paul Shanklin.
The song came after Los Angeles Times critic David Ehrenstein first linked Obama to the magic negro, a ‘figure of postmodern folk culture’ who serves to ease racial tensions.” There seems to be a lot of piling on Rush Limbaugh for a parody song, Barack the Magic Negro, based off of a black writers L.A. Times article (he is pictured below, hint – he is not the Asian guy).
I figure these people do not allow satire unless by John Stewart or SNL? Parody songs have been on Rush’s show for years, while I typically do not listen to him (Dennis Prager is on at the same time), I have caught a few songs here-and-there. The only reason I wish to deal with this now is I keep seeing it pop-up as a dig against Rush as a racist (implied either implicitly or explicitly) when the author of the idea — a black man — is not mentioned at all. It seems odd to me. So here is part of that L.A. Times article, followed by some Wikipedia info:
Another L.A. Times article, Redefining “black”, mentions that maybe Barack Obama is not black enough. (NewsBusters wrote on this.) In this article the relationship between immigrants from Africa and the Americanized black culture is highlighted. They talk of the following issues: “Among African Americans, discussions about his racial identity typically vacillate between the ideologically charged options of ‘black’ versus ‘not black enough’ or between ‘black’ and ‘black, but not like us’.”
When special categories are created, law ceases being equal
This was discussed on the Colbert Report, in which the guest was very serious about this, to which Colbert had a field day with…
Of course there are other great skits worth mentioning based on this as well:
Mixed Race Flow Chart
Obama’s “Blackness” Scale
All these parodies tap into this “in-house-discussion” (in the Black Community), as well as the historical “Magic Negro” concept that has its essence in a hero aspect of the black man.
~ context, context, context ~
CONTEXT IS KING
I suggest to the more serious reader one of my favorite authors and intellectuals, Thomas Sowell and his book, Black Rednecks and White Liberals. (Thomas Sowell happens to be a “Magic Negro” to me, a hero to emulate my intellectual life after.) A great read in understanding this topic in a scholarly way. If you do not want to purchase the book, order it at Barnes and Noble (if it isn’t in stock) and read the first chapter, “Black Rednecks and White Liberals,” in the store and do not purchase it (you are allowed to view books before purchasing them). Another great book is White Guilt: How Blacks and Whites Together Destroyed the Promise of the Civil Rights Era, by Shelby Steele.
To conclude, here is political correctness and the “offended generation” at its best, and then warping it to use against whom they dislike (Sarah Silverstein — whom I dislike but think free speech is key to our country as well as comedy):
More about the Political Correctness chill on comedy from REASON:
….Nah, just kidding, they demand Free Sh_t….
- I didn’t know they had unions over there.
- Should’ve used a hammer
- Borat’s retarded cousin Bylo finally found a job. Great success!
- Hey they need him on the F 35 project.
- Must be cold there, his nuts have shrunk.
- This is called teasing the bolt. Standard practice if the bolt is playing hard to get.
- Come on, we all do that sometimes. pretend to do work at work
- With wodka, you never have to worry about selecting the right size tool.
- He’s going nuts with that bolt.
- Must be a mechanic from F&R Auto Sales
- Its like a Greek Tragedy. The train that was never finished and to this day the worker toils away.
- “220…..221…whatever it takes.” ~ “I like his can-do attitude, lets hire him full-time.”
- Poor Russia, can’t afford to buy right size wrench, so sad.
- That bolt will take about two weeks to get tightened.
- Pfft! anyone can see he needs a 7/16 whitworth spanner.
- The whole thing is made of paper mache and tape.
- I’ve got an entire set of wrenches with the same problem… I was vainly hoping this video would help me figure out what the hell’s wrong with ’em.
- When I was in engineering I was taught that on the first day….walk around with a spanner and look busy
- They will promote that one to management.
- It’s a new iterative technique. You start with the largest wrench and if after 10 minutes it doesn’t meet resistance then you drop down a size and repeat.
- They pretend to pay him so he pretends to work
- Tomorrow he will find the right spanner for the wrong bolt.
- He’s just warming the bolt up before tightening it.
- He was the head A&P mechanic on Flight MH370.
- 5 minutes ago he was sweeping the floor …good job Comrade!
- I knew Sputnik was Fake!!!
- Its a dying trade — the bluffer; not many of us left.
- A master craftsman – it literally takes a lifetime to get to that skill level.
- Laid off from the Lada factory, now he works there.
- He was just using the wrong side.
- Russian Spanner, French [Bolt].
- new type or round bolts invented by Wladimir Wladimirowicz Putin
- What a scam! During the close up, you can clearly see he flips the wrench the WRONG WAY!!
- “Ill see you next week Yuri! Im off for a cuppa.”
- Almost had it there buddy… try again.
- Like a glove!
- Is that the Lada factory?