See Also: Contagiously Funny Cartoons (Part 1)
This is why every-day guys like Trump. He says what we think or how we talk among friends.
- A recent arrival from Kansas learns what it is like to run a business in the People’s Republic of California…. You can see why the pathologically despotic Michael Bloomberg sees hyper-regulated California as a model to emulate. You can also see why moving vans tend to be full when they leave California and empty when they return. But the Third World still keeps the state’s population growing, if slowly.
Another skit where a 3-years old “chooses” his gender:
Took me two years, but I found the video again!
- I didn’t know they had unions over there.
- Should’ve used a hammer
- Borat’s retarded cousin Bylo finally found a job. Great success!
- Hey they need him on the F 35 project.
- Must be cold there, his nuts have shrunk.
- This is called teasing the bolt. Standard practice if the bolt is playing hard to get.
- Come on, we all do that sometimes. pretend to do work at work
- With wodka, you never have to worry about selecting the right size tool.
- He’s going nuts with that bolt.
- Must be a mechanic from F&R Auto Sales
- Its like a Greek Tragedy. The train that was never finished and to this day the worker toils away.
- “220…..221…whatever it takes.” ~ “I like his can-do attitude, lets hire him full-time.”
- Poor Russia, can’t afford to buy right size wrench, so sad.
- That bolt will take about two weeks to get tightened.
- Pfft! anyone can see he needs a 7/16 whitworth spanner.
- The whole thing is made of paper mache and tape.
- I’ve got an entire set of wrenches with the same problem… I was vainly hoping this video would help me figure out what the hell’s wrong with ’em.
- When I was in engineering I was taught that on the first day….walk around with a spanner and look busy
- They will promote that one to management.
- It’s a new iterative technique. You start with the largest wrench and if after 10 minutes it doesn’t meet resistance then you drop down a size and repeat.
- They pretend to pay him so he pretends to work
- Tomorrow he will find the right spanner for the wrong bolt.
- He’s just warming the bolt up before tightening it.
- He was the head A&P mechanic on Flight MH370.
- 5 minutes ago he was sweeping the floor …good job Comrade!
- I knew Sputnik was Fake!!!
- Its a dying trade — the bluffer; not many of us left.
- A master craftsman – it literally takes a lifetime to get to that skill level.
- Laid off from the Lada factory, now he works there.
- He was just using the wrong side.
- Russian Spanner, French [Bolt].
- new type or round bolts invented by Wladimir Wladimirowicz Putin
- What a scam! During the close up, you can clearly see he flips the wrench the WRONG WAY!!
- “Ill see you next week Yuri! Im off for a cuppa.”
- Almost had it there buddy… try again.
- Like a glove!
- Is that the Lada factory?
(CAUTION, LANGUAGE WARNING)
How #JussieSmollett Rehearse his “Attack”?| #GayTupac #MAGA #FridayFeeling #Hoax #DonaldTrump#JussieSmollett rehearsed his attack with 2 Nigerian Brothers to pull off one of the biggest hoax of all time! pic.twitter.com/4vvPeY7LKi
— IdrissTV (@idrisstv) February 22, 2019
FRONT PAGE MAGAZINE has a great article summing up the issue:
SNL didn’t realize it, but this skit from 2013 is prophetic. They could do this skit over with minor tweaks to represent Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Soo funny: