More via THE DAILY WIRE:
In a previous post detailing Amazon banning a “dangerous books” by a Catholic psychologist, Dr. Joseph Nicolosi’s books. and the attack on free speech and religion by the Egalitarian Left, we are now presented with a book that led a racist to kill! Mind you Mao’s “Little Red Book” is still for sale on Amazon, even though that led to over 40-million dead in just 4-years. Or the “Communist Manifesto,” which rounds in at well over 100-million dead with its influences. Dr. Joseph’s books have killed zero people, but led to some great insights in counseling.
Take note the shooter had “eco-fascist” ideas similar to the Unibomber (and Elizebeth Warren and Rober O’Rourke).
However, we are now presented with a conundrum at Amazon… an actual book that helped inspire a racist attack on Hispanics. Whet book you ask? NEWSBUSTERS lists the book:
BTW, the father and his drug abuse and now New Age BS I am sure had a lot to do with the stability of this young man… more than Trump!
Dennis Prager discusses Amazons attempt to silence freedom in banning Dr. Joseph Nicolosi’s books. The son of the author in question calls into the show. Maybe the updated edition to the book, “120 Banned Books,” can have a “Jeff Bezos” chapter. In fact, If Barnes and Noble were smart, they would have a “Jeff Bezos Box-Set” of banned books during “Banned Books Week.” At any rate, I find it fascinating that Freud was a book burned by Nazis in Germany, and now we have another psychologist’s work being burned. The attack on free speech by the Egalitarian Left since the New Left’s birth is now being “fast tracked” via the WWW. These groups of activists are essentially no different than the jack-boot brown shirts of pre-war Germany: shouting down those who they disagree with, violently attacking those who merely hold another opinion, banning books, and the like…..
….Here are some stories detailing the above:
- Amazon Bans Books on Conversion Therapy for Homosexuals Who Want to Change Their Lives (RED STATE);
- Amazon Bans Books on Gay ‘Conversion Therapy’ – Is the Bible Next? (LIFESITE);
- Amazon Bans Books On Gay ‘Conversion Therapy’ (DAILY WIRE);
- Amazon Stops Selling Books by Catholic Psychologist Amid LGBT Activist Pressure (CHRISTIAN POST);
- Amazon.com Surrenders to The Homintern (AMERICAN CONSERVATIVE);
- Amazon Bans Books On “Conversion Therapy” (DENNY BURK).
I just wish to note that I am as conservative of an Evangelical as can be. I am a young-earth creationist, believe the Biblical when it self-ascribes literalness, etc., etc. In my extensive library is the Satanic Bible (LaVey), the Book of Laws (Crowley), most anti-creationist books, most books by atheists, the Communist Manifesto, Mao’s Red Book, Margaret Sanger’s “Pivot of Civilization,” etc., etc.
I also love to meet with like minded fellows and gals in political thought. These include gay men and women. Except all the gay men and women I know would not have wanted ANY book removed from Amazon. Why? Because they love liberty and our Founding principles. That’s why. And as a person who has over a lifetime spent shy of $39,000 on Amazon… taking my business to Barnes and Noble may be my best weapon.
John Cleese (Monty Python star) explains to Emily Maitlis why newspapers have driven him to the Caribbean. Some comments via YouTube (just a sample):
- John Cleese laughing in her face is priceless.
- Great interview. He basically shat all over the BBC while on the BBC.
- The BBC is a farce … absolutely not an independent news media .. very biased and not informative
- Hey BBC we’re clicking like because John Cleese 1: BBC 0
- John Cleese knows the score, lying scumbags the MSM.
- This presenter is so annoyingly rude, a true BBC presenter. She is exactly why he is leaving, too many liars.
- He seems like just a nice guy who wants to chat, she’s a robot trying to get through the list of questions. Interesting contrast between a genuine personality and an artificial one.
- “Can I have my standard living money back, its about £20 living a month for a concentration camp 🥺🥺🥺” ~ G.L. Proffitt ~ Thank You John Cleese 💘
- Watching Cleese dismantle the lying press puppet is just delicious!
Black Pigeon Speaks (again) about how our current “victimhood” status censors free speech.
Jam-packed show! Talking all things Julian Assange, Avenatti’s arrest, Chinese sperm extractors, and everything wrong with Ilhan Omar. Special guest Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, the hilarious HodgeTwins and Gavin McInnes!
(I start the video at the spot where they begin discussion on Ilhan Omar):
(43-minutes) Larry Elder was painting the Democrats and Hollywood types faces “embarrassed” last Thursday (2-7-19) regarding the story of Virginia Governor Ralph Northam and Attorney General Mark Herring wearing “black-face” for themed parties when they were younger (see NATIONAL REVIEW). Obviously, the bigger story is how the media has ignored a governor calling for infanticide publicly, and instead, focusing on a “racial” issue (see WESTERN JOURNAL). This being said, no one else does a better job of calling out the hypocrisy on the Left than does the “Sage of South-Central,” Larry Elder. (See “Black People In ‘Whiteface’”)
I inserted quite a bit of video and pictures to “colorize” Larry’s audio. From Kurtis Blow’s appearance on Soul Train, to Robert Downey Jr.’s Tropic Thunder portrayal of a black man. I had to purchase the 1971 Valdez Is Coming in order to clip the portion the caller mentioned, to the 20/20 documentary on Mumia Abu Jamal (see CNS-NEWS). Enjoy this long audio/video of hours one, two, and three – zeroing-in-on the black-face controversy and the hypocrisy of the left. Each excerpted hour is labeled in the upload. Enjoy.
Here is the Governor of Virginia looking for room to Moonwalk:
At one point California Senator Hannah-Beth Jackson says, “We are using what my grammar teacher would have heart attack over. We are using the phrase they. My grammar teacher’s long gone. And I won’t be hearing from her. If any of you.” She says it almost in the context that with the death of her grammar teacher, so too dies the old way of speaking. As if here grammar was the arbiter of the truth of grammar.
The thought police grow more dangerous by the year. Comedian and writer, Michael Loftus, jokes about banning “Brainstorm.” *This is a project that is impossible BTW, that is, political correctness [Newspeak]. (This is a truncated portion of a longer interview.) Here are a couple stories from UK papers:
- “A senior colonel attending a high-level meeting was reprimanded for using the phrase ‘brainstorming’ – because it was deemed offensive to sufferers of epilepsy.” (EXPRESS UK)
- “A spokesman for Tunbridge Wells Borough Council in Kent said: ‘We take diversity awareness very seriously. The majority of staff have taken part in training and been asked to use the term thought showers’.” (TELEGRAPH)
*California Senator Hannah-Beth Jackson, with committee approval, instituted new rules in the Senate Judiciary Committee she chairs that eliminated the use of gendered pronouns, like “he/him,” or “she, her.” Instead members are supposed to use “them/they.” Despite the change, the pronoun rules proved easier for Jackson to talk about in theory, than to actually put into practice.
Immediately after announcing the rules, Jackson started violating them; at least 14 times within 30 minutes.
You can watch the original HERE.
- PIERS MORGAN: I’m sick of this war on masculinity. Gillette have just cut their own throat
- AMERICAN GREATNESS: The takeaway from Gillette’s sloppy and hackneyed characterizations is that “the best a man can be” is a clean-shaven hall monitor. No woman wants him. No man wants to be him. Sad!
Great video of Piers Morgan being sensible (hat-tip to THE GUARDIAN):
NATIONAL REVIEW notes,
REMEMBER, While I like their rants (Paul Watson, Mark Dice, and others) and these commentaries hold much truth in them, I do wish to caution you… he is part of Info Wars/Prison Planet network of yahoos, a crazy conspiracy arm of Alex Jones shite. Also, I bet if I talked to him he would reveal some pretty-crazy conspiratorial beliefs that would naturally undermine and be at-odds-with some of his rants. Just to be clear, I do not endorse these people or orgs.
Some of these videos are with a hat-tip to MOONBATTERY: “Vlogger Responses to Ultra-Woke Gillette Ad” — keep in mind just because I post he below videos doesn’t mean I agree with everything said in them. Language Warning as well:
As usual, BLUE COLLAR LOGIC lays down the law. Gillette jumps into the toxic masculinity debate and gets it wrong:
Many leftists hate Jordan Peterson, a Canadian psychologist and professor at the University of Toronto.
Some of the BEST OF Dr. Peterson:
This comes via a recommend by POWERLINE: