Dennis Prager takes a call from someone who brought up the “Hallmark Channel” controversy (see PJ-MEDIA for more). It is instructive because Prager is good at arguing politely for the ideal to be defended. Which is instructive for us all. (THE COLLEGE FIX has an interesting “Notre Dame” story on this very topic of “heteronormativity”):
One should see my stuff on the topics as well:
Happens every Thanksgiving, doesn’t? Some bleeding heart liberal you’re “related to” gets on their moral high Crazy Horse and lectures about how horribly rotten the white man was to the Native Americans. Which is why this year we’re throwing in the tomahawk. Time to scalp the facts about the Indians. Feathers not dots….
Dennis Prager notes in a quick segment that the American Medical Association (AMA) is calling for a nation-wide ban on convertion therapy. What is it? Does it work? Here is an honest article on the issue, as, the author of it went through a version of it: “If We Don’t Ban Fortune Tellers, We Shouldn’t Ban ‘Gay Conversion Therapy’” (THE FEDERALIST). There are gay men and women who hear the call of the Lord and want to serve him in various ways. One is to live as commanded by Scripture, with a family of their own (see my “Gay Christians” ). THEY cannot choose therapy but in a back-alley? We are going to have “back-alley counseling sessions” now? (taken from “back-alley abortions”). Dr. Brown notes well that “Ex-Gay Is Here To Stay“.
Prager is right, the Left is not about liberty.
Please Visit: SexChangeRegret.com
Some examples of changed minds… that are too late. In fact, gender dysphoria seems to be a fad, have peer pressure involved (also), and has crazy parents involved in pushing puberty blocking drugs — which may be why a percentage stays on the path they are on versus the 80% [or more] change their path from transgendering:
A great article brought to my attention by 4-Times a Year, via the Federalist, and it is entitled: Trouble In Transtopia: Murmurs Of Sex Change Regret
- This gender-neutral scheme obliterates the template for the family as a unit. And if the family is no longer accepted as a union that originates through the union of male and female, there is no real basis for the State to recognize any family as an autonomous unit. Without any such obligation, children become more easily classified as state property and our personal relationships are more easily controlled by the state. If that sounds totalitarian, that’s because it is.
- The legal erasure of gender distinctions, especially as they relate to the conception, gestation, and birth of children, would effectively cut us off from our spouses and children in the eyes of the law. How can it be otherwise? Yeah, maybe in the bargain we’ll retain the right to “freely” call ourselves male, female, or other. But once we’ve in essence sold our birthright, this is nothing more than a bowl of pottage.
Here is another story of deliverance of a man who now has a heart for people traveling the same path:
Here is an excerpt from a highly recommended book… the author is also in a video via Blazing Cat Fur added below:
Thought Police 101
Comedians Bill Burr and Jim Jefferies slammed cancel culture in response to SNL firing its new cast member Shane Gillis over jokes GIllis made about Chinese people in the past.
After Shane Gillis was fired by Saturday Night Live over previous comments, former SNL comedians Rob Schneider and Norm McDonald stepped up to defend Shane. Even Bill Burr chimed in on “cancel culture” and how a bad joke shouldn’t ruin your life.
So between the failure of Solo, the divisiveness of The Last Jedi and the falling interest in Galaxy’s Edge, our good friends in the news media have concluded that Disney Star Wars isn’t doing too well. And I for one am shocked!
Great news! I was so pleased to learn that we’ll finally be getting what we all wanted in Marvel Phase 4 – a female Thor.
So I was excited to hear that talks between Sony and Marvel have broken down, and as a result there will be no more Spider-Man movies in the MCU. This can only be good news, right?
Star Wars: The Last Jedi, what a truly incredible trainwreck. Rian Johnson’s complete inability to craft anything even resembling meaningful (or coherent) plotline is truly remarkable to behold. Six months out from this farce, let’s take a closer look at everything that went wrong.
RED LETTER MEDIA
(RED LETTER MEDIA) Finally it’s here! The truly epic review/critique/analysis/film making educational video of the 1999 film “Star Wars: The Phantom Menace” There was so much to discuss with this film it had to be long so please don’t complain. If you think it’s too long then don’t watch it. In this opening segment I discuss the major flaw of The Phantom Menace which is the characters and the lack of connection with the audience.
More via THE DAILY WIRE:
In a previous post detailing Amazon banning a “dangerous books” by a Catholic psychologist, Dr. Joseph Nicolosi’s books. and the attack on free speech and religion by the Egalitarian Left, we are now presented with a book that led a racist to kill! Mind you Mao’s “Little Red Book” is still for sale on Amazon, even though that led to over 40-million dead in just 4-years. Or the “Communist Manifesto,” which rounds in at well over 100-million dead with its influences. Dr. Joseph’s books have killed zero people, but led to some great insights in counseling.
Take note the shooter had “eco-fascist” ideas similar to the Unibomber (and Elizebeth Warren and Rober O’Rourke).
However, we are now presented with a conundrum at Amazon… an actual book that helped inspire a racist attack on Hispanics. Whet book you ask? NEWSBUSTERS lists the book:
BTW, the father and his drug abuse and now New Age BS I am sure had a lot to do with the stability of this young man… more than Trump!
Dennis Prager discusses Amazons attempt to silence freedom in banning Dr. Joseph Nicolosi’s books. The son of the author in question calls into the show. Maybe the updated edition to the book, “120 Banned Books,” can have a “Jeff Bezos” chapter. In fact, If Barnes and Noble were smart, they would have a “Jeff Bezos Box-Set” of banned books during “Banned Books Week.” At any rate, I find it fascinating that Freud was a book burned by Nazis in Germany, and now we have another psychologist’s work being burned. The attack on free speech by the Egalitarian Left since the New Left’s birth is now being “fast tracked” via the WWW. These groups of activists are essentially no different than the jack-boot brown shirts of pre-war Germany: shouting down those who they disagree with, violently attacking those who merely hold another opinion, banning books, and the like…..
….Here are some stories detailing the above:
- Amazon Bans Books on Conversion Therapy for Homosexuals Who Want to Change Their Lives (RED STATE);
- Amazon Bans Books on Gay ‘Conversion Therapy’ – Is the Bible Next? (LIFESITE);
- Amazon Bans Books On Gay ‘Conversion Therapy’ (DAILY WIRE);
- Amazon Stops Selling Books by Catholic Psychologist Amid LGBT Activist Pressure (CHRISTIAN POST);
- Amazon.com Surrenders to The Homintern (AMERICAN CONSERVATIVE);
- Amazon Bans Books On “Conversion Therapy” (DENNY BURK).
I just wish to note that I am as conservative of an Evangelical as can be. I am a young-earth creationist, believe the Biblical when it self-ascribes literalness, etc., etc. In my extensive library is the Satanic Bible (LaVey), the Book of Laws (Crowley), most anti-creationist books, most books by atheists, the Communist Manifesto, Mao’s Red Book, Margaret Sanger’s “Pivot of Civilization,” etc., etc.
I also love to meet with like minded fellows and gals in political thought. These include gay men and women. Except all the gay men and women I know would not have wanted ANY book removed from Amazon. Why? Because they love liberty and our Founding principles. That’s why. And as a person who has over a lifetime spent shy of $39,000 on Amazon… taking my business to Barnes and Noble may be my best weapon.
John Cleese (Monty Python star) explains to Emily Maitlis why newspapers have driven him to the Caribbean. Some comments via YouTube (just a sample):
- John Cleese laughing in her face is priceless.
- Great interview. He basically shat all over the BBC while on the BBC.
- The BBC is a farce … absolutely not an independent news media .. very biased and not informative
- Hey BBC we’re clicking like because John Cleese 1: BBC 0
- John Cleese knows the score, lying scumbags the MSM.
- This presenter is so annoyingly rude, a true BBC presenter. She is exactly why he is leaving, too many liars.
- He seems like just a nice guy who wants to chat, she’s a robot trying to get through the list of questions. Interesting contrast between a genuine personality and an artificial one.
- “Can I have my standard living money back, its about £20 living a month for a concentration camp 🥺🥺🥺” ~ G.L. Proffitt ~ Thank You John Cleese 💘
- Watching Cleese dismantle the lying press puppet is just delicious!
Black Pigeon Speaks (again) about how our current “victimhood” status censors free speech.