Black Pigeon Speaks (again) about how our current “victimhood” status censors free speech.
Jam-packed show! Talking all things Julian Assange, Avenatti’s arrest, Chinese sperm extractors, and everything wrong with Ilhan Omar. Special guest Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, the hilarious HodgeTwins and Gavin McInnes!
(I start the video at the spot where they begin discussion on Ilhan Omar):
(43-minutes) Larry Elder was painting the Democrats and Hollywood types faces “embarrassed” last Thursday (2-7-19) regarding the story of Virginia Governor Ralph Northam and Attorney General Mark Herring wearing “black-face” for themed parties when they were younger (see NATIONAL REVIEW). Obviously, the bigger story is how the media has ignored a governor calling for infanticide publicly, and instead, focusing on a “racial” issue (see WESTERN JOURNAL). This being said, no one else does a better job of calling out the hypocrisy on the Left than does the “Sage of South-Central,” Larry Elder. (See “Black People In ‘Whiteface’”)
I inserted quite a bit of video and pictures to “colorize” Larry’s audio. From Kurtis Blow’s appearance on Soul Train, to Robert Downey Jr.’s Tropic Thunder portrayal of a black man. I had to purchase the 1971 Valdez Is Coming in order to clip the portion the caller mentioned, to the 20/20 documentary on Mumia Abu Jamal (see CNS-NEWS). Enjoy this long audio/video of hours one, two, and three – zeroing-in-on the black-face controversy and the hypocrisy of the left. Each excerpted hour is labeled in the upload. Enjoy.
Here is the Governor of Virginia looking for room to Moonwalk:
At one point California Senator Hannah-Beth Jackson says, “We are using what my grammar teacher would have heart attack over. We are using the phrase they. My grammar teacher’s long gone. And I won’t be hearing from her. If any of you.” She says it almost in the context that with the death of her grammar teacher, so too dies the old way of speaking. As if here grammar was the arbiter of the truth of grammar.
The thought police grow more dangerous by the year. Comedian and writer, Michael Loftus, jokes about banning “Brainstorm.” *This is a project that is impossible BTW, that is, political correctness [Newspeak]. (This is a truncated portion of a longer interview.) Here are a couple stories from UK papers:
- “A senior colonel attending a high-level meeting was reprimanded for using the phrase ‘brainstorming’ – because it was deemed offensive to sufferers of epilepsy.” (EXPRESS UK)
- “A spokesman for Tunbridge Wells Borough Council in Kent said: ‘We take diversity awareness very seriously. The majority of staff have taken part in training and been asked to use the term thought showers’.” (TELEGRAPH)
*California Senator Hannah-Beth Jackson, with committee approval, instituted new rules in the Senate Judiciary Committee she chairs that eliminated the use of gendered pronouns, like “he/him,” or “she, her.” Instead members are supposed to use “them/they.” Despite the change, the pronoun rules proved easier for Jackson to talk about in theory, than to actually put into practice.
Immediately after announcing the rules, Jackson started violating them; at least 14 times within 30 minutes.
You can watch the original HERE.
- PIERS MORGAN: I’m sick of this war on masculinity. Gillette have just cut their own throat
- AMERICAN GREATNESS: The takeaway from Gillette’s sloppy and hackneyed characterizations is that “the best a man can be” is a clean-shaven hall monitor. No woman wants him. No man wants to be him. Sad!
Great video of Piers Morgan being sensible (hat-tip to THE GUARDIAN):
NATIONAL REVIEW notes,
REMEMBER, While I like their rants (Paul Watson, Mark Dice, and others) and these commentaries hold much truth in them, I do wish to caution you… he is part of Info Wars/Prison Planet network of yahoos, a crazy conspiracy arm of Alex Jones shite. Also, I bet if I talked to him he would reveal some pretty-crazy conspiratorial beliefs that would naturally undermine and be at-odds-with some of his rants. Just to be clear, I do not endorse these people or orgs.
Some of these videos are with a hat-tip to MOONBATTERY: “Vlogger Responses to Ultra-Woke Gillette Ad” — keep in mind just because I post he below videos doesn’t mean I agree with everything said in them. Language Warning as well:
As usual, BLUE COLLAR LOGIC lays down the law. Gillette jumps into the toxic masculinity debate and gets it wrong:
Many leftists hate Jordan Peterson, a Canadian psychologist and professor at the University of Toronto.
Some of the BEST OF Dr. Peterson:
This comes via a recommend by POWERLINE:
“It’s about forcing progressive beliefs onto everyone else with fear and intimidation.”
More via MOONBATTERY:
- The date rape controversy surrounding the song kicked into high gear earlier this month when a Cleveland radio station banned the Christmas classic after listeners complained it allegedly promotes date rape and that it sent the wrong message in the #MeToo era. The song’s creator, Frank Loesser, intended it as a flirtatious song between a man and a woman on a cold winter’s night, not date rape. Nothing better illustrates this than the part in the song where the woman sings “Baby, it’s cold outside” in unison with her male partner, signifying that the two were always in sync. Frank Loesser’s daughter recently asserted this was the case, but none of that has assuaged the SJW mob from branding the song forever as a date rape anthem. (DAILY WIRE)
Hat-Tip to ZERO HEDGE
Dennis Prager discusses some destruction of Western Civilization, namely, language. THE DAILY WIRE has a good story on this in their post entitled, “‘Latinx’ Is Not A Real Word.” Prager also discusses near the end a professor who enlightens us as to what going to university “is.” HINT: It is at odds with the following:
Excerpt from THE DAILY WIRE:
~ FLASHBACK ~
Dennis Prager talks about the ruining of whatever is touched by the Left. Art, music, economies, freedom, you name it. This example deals with how the left — almost systematically — ruined language. (Uploaded June 2, 2011)
One should see my stuff on the topics as well:
Happens every Thanksgiving, doesn’t? Some bleeding heart liberal you’re “related to” gets on their moral high Crazy Horse and lectures about how horribly rotten the white man was to the Native Americans. Which is why this year we’re throwing in the tomahawk. Time to scalp the facts about the Indians. Feathers not dots….