I intro this Larry Elder video a bit. Larry Elder touches on some of the cases legal issues, speaks to how comedians like Trevor Noah maligns and makes a mockery of facts. All and all a good body blow to the prevailing wisdom on the matter. Links to more, below.
FIRST, I believe Castile and his girlfriend were one of the robbers the police were looking for:
- Confirmed – Philando Castile Was an Armed Robbery Suspect – False Media Narrative Now Driving Cop Killings
- Higher Resolution Images Show Philando Castile Handgun at Scene of Shooting
- Shocker! It Looks Like the Media May Have Bought a False Narrative in Philando Castile Shooting
SECOND, the police officer saw him reaching, and if you listen close, his girlfriend, Lavish Reynolds, says “no” — seemingly telling Castile to stop what he was doing: “Police Dashcam Footage Of Philando Castile Fatal Shooting.” THIRD, Castile was REALLY high at the time of the shooting,
Which was probably why Castile did the following:
1) He didn’t make eye contact at all;
2) He did not follow the repeated instructions;
3) Didn’t say he had a conceal carry permit;
4) Didn’t keep his hands in view until further instructed by the officer.
TWO DAYS PRIOR (July 4th), Philando Castile and his girlfriend are seen here parked, getting stoned, with their 4-year old in the back seat. The reason to note this is because his THC levels interrupted the routine taught him by the conceal-carry course once you announce having a gun.
Anti-gun media outlets have made much of the NRA’s refusal to rush to judgment in the shooting death of Philando Castile to push the narrative that the organization “doesn’t care about black people.” Colion Noir fires back against that claim, pointing out that the NRA fights effectively for the constitutional rights of people of all races.