She all but admits that “the insurance policy” was an investigation. Our benighted heroes. Remember, no one on Trump’s team was colluding with Russia… but she thought so (and maybe still does) at the time? Or this was merely a cover-up (CYA) moment:
BOOM! Remember that Russian lawyer that had the meeting in the Trump Tower? Natalia Veselnitskaya? Well, much like Mark Levin and Dan Bongino have been saying (with examples), much of the people involved in this drama are in fact “conveniently” at the right places at the right time. Like Joseph Mifsud, Alexander Downer, and Stefan Halper around Papadopoulos (SPYGATE via BONGINO). So too do we see Natalia Veselnitskaya being inserted into the story with prior contacts with FUSION-GPS AND THE FBI. Here is the latest on this spy novel via SEBASTIAN GORKA and SARA CARTER.
Here is a portion from THE HILL that is relevant:
And HUGH HEWITT covers the latest via John Sololmon of THE HILL.
Hugh Hewitt references and reads from the following articles to make the point clear that the FBI and DOJ (the proverbial 7th floor – top echelon) were acting politically and not legally. I will add a story from each of the authors as well):
- (Solomon) Fisa Shocker: Doj Official Warned Steele Dossier Was Connected To Clinton, Might Be Biased | 2nd: How News Media Omissions Distort Russia Probe Narrative … And Shield Democrats;
- (Hemingway) Top Mueller Officials Coordinated With Fusion GPS Spouse In 2016 | 2nd: NYT Reveals FBI Retaliated Against Trump For Comey Firing;
- (Carter) Stunning: Ohr Testimony Reveals Top DOJ Officials Briefed About Steele Before FISA | 2nd: NYT Story Exposes FBI Double Standard, Second Special Counsel Needed.
Law Enforcement Tangled In Bias/Lies/Leaks
The EPOCH TIMES has a short quick listing of firings, retirements, and “changed assignments” in the FBI and DOJ. HOWEVER, a larger ~ more in-depth ~ list that I will only post a small portion of here includes Clinton acolytes and the law firm used, Perkins Coie. GREAT STUFF via THEMARKETSWORK (also see his latest postings HERE):
Resignations/Firings – Department of Justice (Non-FBI):
- John Carlin – Assistant Attorney General – Head of DOJ’s National Security Division – announced resignation on September 27, 2016 after filing the Government’s proposed 2016 Section 702 certifications on September 26, 2016. The filing does not disclose known FISA Abuses. Carlin is aware NSA Rogers is conducting a compliance review which will uncover the FISA Abuse. The 2016 certifications are scheduled for Court approval on October 26, 2016. Trump surveillance originated under Carlin’s tenure.
- Sally Yates – Deputy Attorney General & Acting Attorney General (replacing Loretta Lynch – 10 days) – fired January 30, 2017. Complicit in Flynn Surveillance and surveillance of Trump Campaign.
- Mary McCord – Acting Assistant Attorney General – Acting Head of DOJ’s National Security Division (replacing John Carlin) – announced resignation on April 17, 2017 – Left on May 11, 2017. Complicit in Flynn Surveillance and surveillance of Trump Campaign.
- Peter Kadzik – Assistant Attorney General for Legislative Affairs. Resigned January 2017. On May 19, 2015, Kadzik sent Podesta an email appearing to tip off Clinton Campaign about the Justice Department’s review of Clinton’s emails.
- Bruce Ohr – Former Associate Deputy Attorney General. Ohr was demoted twice. Stripped of Associate Deputy Attorney General title on December 6, 2017. Removed as head of the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force January 8, 2018. Unofficial liaison between Fusion GPS and FBI/DOJ. Wife – Nellie Ohr – worked at Fusion. Long-standing ties to both Christopher Steele and Glenn Simpson/Fusion GPS. Simpson and Bruce & Nellie Ohr have known each other since at least 2010. Ohr has been describedas a long-time friend of Steele with a relationship going back to at least 2006 (includes Ohr’s wife Nellie). Ohr texted and emailed extensively with Steele beginning in January 2016 (likely started earlier). See here, here and here. Oleg Deripaska was discussed in emails between Ohr and Steele. Ohr appears to have a significant role in Dossier creation – see here and here.
- David Laufman – DOJ National Security Division, Deputy Asst. Attorney General in charge of counterintelligence – resigned on February 7, 2018. Laufman “played a leading role in the Clinton email server and Russian hacking investigations.”
- Rachel Brand – Associate Attorney General – number three official behind Deputy AG Rosenstein – resigned February 9, 2018. Takes top legal position at Walmart. Brand “played a critical role in Congress’ re-authorization” of section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.
- Matthew Axelrod – Principal Associate Deputy Attorney General. May have been individual who had phone call with Deputy FBI Director McCabe re: Clinton Foundation. From IG McCabe Report: “A senior Justice Department official called Mr. McCabe to voice his displeasure at finding that New York FBI agents were still openly pursuing the Clinton Foundation probe during the election season. The Justice Department official was “very pissed off,” according to one person close to McCabe, and pressed him to explain why the FBI was still chasing a matter the department considered dormant…” Axelrod resigned on January 30, 2017 when AG Sally Yates was fired.
- Preet Bharara – U.S. District Attorney. Involved in Prevezon Case. Used as threat by AG Lynch re: Weiner email/Clinton email case. Fired by President Trump on March 11, 2017.
Resignations/Firings – FBI:
- James Comey – FBI Director – fired May 9, 2017. Oversaw all FBI operations – including exoneration of Clinton and Trump-Russia Investigation. Reported to AG Lynch.
- Andrew McCabe – Deputy FBI Director – on December 23, 2017 announced retirement effective March 22, 2018. Forced to resign active position on January 29, 2018. Fired on March 16, 2018. Involved in all aspects. Subject of IG Report – will be featured in future ones. Reported to Comey.
- Peter Strzok – Deputy Assistant Director of FBI’s Counterintelligence – forced off Mueller’s team – demoted August 16, 2017 to FBI’s Human Resources. IG Horowitz discovered texts July 27, 2017. Strzok involved in all facets of Clinton exoneration. Working member of “Insurance Policy” group. Strzok was fired on August 13, 2018.
- Lisa Page – FBI/DOJ Lawyer – forced off Mueller’s team – demoted August 16, 2017. IG Horowitz discovered texts July 27, 2017. Working member of “Insurance Policy” group. Page resigned/fired May 4, 2018.
- James Baker – FBI General Counsel – demoted and reassigned on December 20, 2017. Working member of “Insurance Policy” group. Senior-most legal counsel at FBI. Baker resigned/fired May 4, 2018. Took position at Lawfare.
- James Rybicki – Chief of Staff to FBI Director James Comey & successor Chris Wray – resigned/forced out January 23, 2018. Working member of “Insurance Policy” group.
- Josh Campbell – Special Assistant to James Comey – resigned on February 2, 2018. Writes op-ed in New York Times on why he is leaving but does not disclose in op-ed that he was Special Assistant to Comey – or that he had been offered lucrative CNN job. Takes job with CNN on February 5, 2018.
- Michael Kortan – FBI Asst. Director Public Affairs – resigned on February 8, 2018 – effective February 15, 2018. Kortan served as assistant director for public affairs, an influential job that controlled media access.
- Greg Brower (FBI) – Assistant Director for the Office of Congressional Affairs. FBI’s liaison with Congress. Listed by Devin Nunes as one of the individuals he wants to interview. Resigned suddenly on March 30, 2018.
- James Turgal (FBI) – Executive Assistant Director for Information and Technology Branch. Retired from FBI sometime prior to January 9, 2018.
- Michael B. Steinbach (FBI) – Executive Assistant Director for the National Security Branch. Was FBI’s top national security official. Some reports state Steinbach replaced John Giacalone who quit over frustration with Clinton Investigation. Other reports say it was McCabe who replaced Giacalone. Steinbach claims to have personally handledthe Clinton Email Investigation. Retired from FBI in February 2017.
- Bill Priestap – Assistant Director – Head of FBI Counterintelligence – Holds same position. Strzok’s boss – reported directly to McCabe. More here, here and here.
FBI/DOJ Watch List:
- Bruce Ohr is a former Associate Deputy Attorney General. Ohr was demoted twice. Stripped of Associate Deputy Attorney General title on December 6, 2017. Removed as head of the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force January 8, 2018. Unofficial liaison between Fusion GPS and FBI/DOJ. Wife – Nellie Ohr – worked at Fusion. Long-standing ties to both Christopher Steele and Glenn Simpson/Fusion GPS. Simpson and Bruce & Nellie Ohr have known each other since at least 2010. Ohr has been describedas a long-time friend of Steele with a relationship going back to at least 2006 (includes Ohr’s wife Nellie). Ohr texted and emailed extensively with Steele beginning in January 2016 (likely started earlier). See here, here and here. Oleg Deripaska was discussed in emails between Ohr and Steele. Ohr appears to have a significant role in Dossier creation – see here and here.
- David Bowditch (FBI) – Replaced Andrew McCabe as Acting Deputy FBI Director. Bowditch’s name is featured in emails and Strzok texts.
- Trisha Anderson (DOJ) – adviser in the Justice Department’s Office of Legal Counsel, was previously an attorney at Attorney General Eric Holder’s former firm, Covington & Burling. Attended two April 25, 2016 White House meetings with FBI Counsel James Baker and several DOJ FISA lawyers – Tashina Guahar, Christopher Hardee, Brad Wiegmann. Anderson’s name appears in Strzok/Page texts.
- Sally Moyer (FBI) – Attorney. Listed by Devin Nunes as one of the individuals he wants to interview.
- Dana Boente (DOJ/FBI) – FBI General Counsel – Appointed on January 23, 2018 – replacing James Baker who was demoted and reassigned. Acting Head of DOJ’s National Security Division until January 23, 2018 and the US Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia. Replaced Mary McCord in NSD Role. Was briefly Acting Deputy Attorney General until Rosenstein appointed.
- Edward O’Callaghan (DOJ) – became Acting Assistant Attorney General and Acting Head of DOJ’s National Security Division on January 27, 2018, replacing Dana Boente.
- Jonathan Moffa (FBI) – Copied on Comey’s Draft Statement exonerating Clinton of Email Scandal. Mentioned in Strzok/Page texts. Surprisingly hard to find any information on Moffa.
- Michael Gaeta (FBI) – Ran FBI’s Eurasian organized crime unit in New York. Has known Steele previously. Led the 2013 FBI investigation of Russian mafia boss, Alimzhan Tokhtakhounov. For two years ending in 2013, the FBI had a court-approved warrant to eavesdrop on Tokhtakhounov’s money-laundering network that operated out of unit 63A in Trump Tower. Gaeta was the FBI Agent sent to London to meet with Christopher Steele and obtain first copy of Dossier. Gaeta’s trip approved by State’s Victoria Nuland. Gaeta may have given copy of Dossier to Nuland before anyone else.
- Joe Pientka – FBI Agent – Counterintelligence Division. Pientka potentially identifiedby Grassley as second FBI Agent (Strzok the other) present at Flynn Interview.
- George Toscas – (DOJ) – Deputy Assistant Attorney General in the National Security Division. Toscas contacted by NY Prosecutors (possibly Preet Bharara) about Weiner investigation re: HRC/Huma emails on Weiner computer. Toscas contacts FBI, forcing McCabe to tell Comey of emails.
- Randy Coleman (FBI) – Executive Assistant Director, oversight of all FBI domestic and international cyber operations and investigations concerning cyber matters.
- Brian Brooks (FBI) – Assistant Director of the Operational Technology Division. Recently promoted by FBI Director Chris Wray.
- Tashina Guahar (DOJ) – Deputy Assistant Attorney General. National Security Division. FISA lawyer. Appears in Strzok Texts as “Tash”.
- Norman “Christopher” Hardee (DOJ) – Chief Counsel for Policy, National Security Division. FISA lawyer.
- Brad Wiegmann (DOJ) – Deputy Assistant Attorney General, National Security Division – Office of Law and Policy. FISA lawyer.
- John T. Lynch (DOJ) – Chief, Computer Crime & Intellectual Property Section – Criminal Division.
- Alan Rozenshtein (DOJ) – Attorney Advisor with the Office of Law and Policy in the National Security Division. Resigned April 2017. Visiting professor. Writes for Lawfare.
- Iris Lan (DOJ) – Associate Deputy Attorney General. Previously U.S. Attorney at Southern District of New York.
- James Tranor (FBI) – Assistant Director of the Cyber Division. Mentioned in Strzok Texts. Retired October 2016.
- Bryan Paarman (FBI) – Deputy Assistant Director of Counterterrorism. Mentioned in Strzok texts re: Clinton MYE. Extensive international experience. 2004-2007 Senior FBI representative and accredited diplomat in the US Embassies in Tbilisi, Georgia and Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Robert Anderson (FBI) – Former Executive Assistant Director under Mueller. Principal at the Chertoff Group’s global Strategic Advisory Services. Mentioned in Strzok texts re: Clinton MYE.
FBI – Assignments Away from FBI Headquarters:
- Stephen Laycock – Special Agent in charge of the Counterintelligence Division for the Washington Field Office. Previously Section Chief of the Eurasia Section in the Counterintelligence Division at FBI Headquarters.
- Charles McGonigal – Special Agent in charge of the Counterintelligence Division for the New York Field Office. Previously Section Chief of the Cyber-Counterintelligence Coordination Section at FBI Headquarters.
- Gerald Roberts – Special Agent in charge of the Intelligence Division of the Washington Field Office. Previously Section Chief of the Terrorist Financing Operations Section in the Counterterrorism Division at FBI Headquarters.
- Charles Kable – Special Agent in charge of the Counterintelligence Division at the Washington Field Office. Previously Section Chief of the Counterespionage Section at FBI Headquarters.
- Louis Bladel – Special Agent in charge of the Counterintelligence Division of the New York Field Office. Previously Section Chief of the Counter-Proliferation Center at FBI Headquarters. Retired 2016.
(MUCH MORE AT THEMARKETSWORK)
Gregg Jarrett: Rod Rosenstein WILL NOT ALLOW Gen. Flynn Interrogator Joe Pientka To Testify. Hmmm, I wonder why?
GATEWAY PUNDIT has some good stuff on this:
As GATEWAY further notes… Joe Pientka’s name was redacted in the newly released 302s:
As noted above, Special Agent, Joe Pientka, who was present during the interrogation of General Flynn. He has been ready to give testimony regarding circumstances surrounding the ambush interview (GATEWAY PUNDIT | SARA CARTER). Investigative reporter, Sara Carter says Pientka, if issued a subpoena, will discuss how forthcoming Flynn was about very specific sensitive information that Flynn could not have possibly known the investigators already knew, which may give additional insight into Flynn’s veracity and willingness to tell the truth.
SARA CARTER notes that with these new revealed documents, that some internal document discrepancies are noted… and it is because of the changed 302 we know Strzok had written:
JOHN SOLOMON also is in the mix as he dropped a bombshell of information:
As the NATIONAL SENTINEL continues in their posting, we see the Judge in Flynn’s case
DAN BONGINO also joins the fun by letting us know about the destruction of key evidence to another investigation (seperate from Mueller’s of course) that hints at something damning is being hidden:
I guess they were learning from Hillary Clinton? As Trey Gowdy noted about the HIllary:
Hannity led his radio interview of Rep. Jim Jordan with Jay Sekulow (I added the extended video of what was audio). A good interview, Jim is on it and we will within weeks have many more damning texts and understandings of the flimsy evidence of the “dossier” used to get the FISA warrants. See more here:
- Nunes: Democrats, Journalists Will Be “Frightened” By Declassified Trump-Russia Documents (DAILY CALLER)
Here is Jason Chaffetz discussing his book regarding the “deep state”
- “Lisa Page left me with the impression, based on her own words, that the lead investigator of the Russian collusion case, Peter Strzok, had found no evidence of collusion after nearly a year.”
In other words… when Mueller was appointed, no crime was found to be committed, the opposite of how a Special Council should be appointed. U.S. Attorney John Huber will convene a Grand Jury, have a crime put into the books that was committed, from the evidence of crimes committed, whether duping a FISA Judge (James Comey, Rod Rosenstein, Andrew McCabe, Sally Yates) or leaking classified information to the press (James Comey, Lisa Page, Peter Strzok, Andrew McCabe). THE SPECIAL COUNCIL will act once a crime has been found. No crime was found to start Mueller’s case.
Now, if the Manafort case stands (even though the criminal evidence was ultimately found in an illegal manner), then a whole can of whoop ass is about to be unleashed…
“He will have the full authority of a federal prosecutor,” said Richard Painter, former chief ethics attorney for President George W. Bush. “If he looks at this and finds someone in the DOJ lied to a government official, he would be able to convene a grand jury, compel testimony and even prosecute them.”
“The leaks that have been coming out of the FBI and DOJ since 2016 are unconscionable,” said retired FBI supervisory special agent James Gagliano. “There’s a difference between whistleblowing and leaking for self-serving or partisan purposes.”
“Former Obama officials and their press allies can call it a ‘conspiracy theory’ or whatever they want,” a senior U.S. official — familiar with how Obama holdovers and the media jointly targeted Trump figures — told RCI. “But they can’t say it’s not true that former Obama officials were furiously leaking to keep people close to Trump out of the White House.”
People forget that there is a Grand Jury in session and they are hearing about all this (and more) that will surely kick off a second Special Council where criminal proceedings against James Comey, Lisa Page, Peter Strzok, Andrew McCabe, and others will filter out. AMERICAN THINKER describes the below video thus:
- The former U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia, Joe DiGenova, knows what he is talking about when it comes to legal liability, and he has the guts to lay out in straight talk what really happened with the conspiracy to swing a presidential election, cover up the effort, and take out a duly elected president.
Back in April THE HILL noted this:
We will also know that when John Huber speaks with Bruce Ohr, the noose will be ready for a grand jury. Here is the latest per Joe diGenova:
Remember, both WOODWARD AND STARR said they have not seen COLLUSION in all the evidence and investigating they have done. Also, there is as of yet no evidence of OBSTRUCTION either. Here is CNN and Kenn Starr:
So, still no there “there” yet… but damning info comes out almost daily on the DOJ and FBI’s interactions with trying to throw an election. And the MANFORT plea deal is bad news for Republican and Democrat super lobbying machines. THE SWAMP IS GETTING CLEARED A BIT:
I will admit, if Podesta is brought into Mueller’s grasp, my thinking about Mueller will change. BUT BACK TO the topic at hand… new text messages released show collusion between the DOJ/FBI and the media to change the outcome of an election and presidency:
SEE CONSERVATIVE TREEHOUSE’S latest post for more:
RED STATE does a BANG-UP job in the following list:
Even contention in the ranks of the upper echelon of SPOOKS is starting to maske it’s way to the public as people “cover their asses”
THE HILL notes about the above:
REMEMBER, Brennan has a shoddy intelligence past and had his clearance removed due to it — among other things. See my previous post entitled: “Brennan Leaked Top Secret Info That Blew A US Operation“
Here is the full video of Rep. Trey Gowdy’s questions to Inspector General Horowitz at the Committee on the Judiciary and Committee on Oversight and Government Reform Joint Hearing.
There are isolated segments at HOT AIR regarding their story on the above:
BTW, this is an interesting SIDE-NOTE about Strzok… he is a typical #NeverTrump guy:
- Here’s an interesting and sometimes overlooked fact about Strzok: he’s not a liberal. In his emails, Strzok describes himself as a conservative Democrat. There is the suggestion that he supported John Kasich for president in 2016. (POWERLINE)
- Again, HOT AIR: How IG Horowitz Turned Up Strzok’s ‘We’ll Stop It’ Text
- POWERLINE: IG Confirms Comey Investigation [Update: McCabe Pleads The Fifth]
- DAILY WIRE: WATCH: Mark Meadows Hints At Identities Of Unidentified Lawyers In IG Report
- FOX: FBI May Have Modified Witness Reports, Misled DOJ/IG Watchdog With ‘False Information,’ GOP Rep Says
See previous links to MANY articles (prior to June)
UPDATES POSTED ABOVE ACE-of-SPADES
saved for perpetuity
- Obama Officials Spied on Trump Campaign Using at Least Five Methods (EPOCH TIMES, by Jasper Fakkert | May 31, 2018)
- London ‘Bridges’ Falling Down: Curious Origins Of FBI’s Trump-Russia Probe (THE HILL, by John Solomon | June 1, 2018)
- BOMBSHELL new text messages suggest Obama White House was trying to run Operation Crossfire! (RIGHT SCOOP | June 1, 2018)
- Mueller Tries to Stop Defendants in Russian Troll Farm Case from Getting Ammo for Motion to Dismiss (LAW & CRIME, by Alberto Luperon | June 1, 2018)
- Report: Intel On Papadopoulos Was Passed To Us Embassy Officials In London (THE DAILY CALLER, by Chuck Ross | June 1, 2018)
- Andrew McCarthy: If the FBI spied on a mosque for the same reasons they spied on Trump campaign… (WASHINGTON TIMES, Andrew McCarthy | June 1, 2018)
- PANDORA’S BOX: Trump/Russia May Expose Extent of “Five Eyes” Allied Spying (SARA CARTER | June 1, 2018)
- The Real Reason Why the FBI Had a Spy in the Trump Campaign (PJ MEDIA, by D. C. McAllister | JUNE 1, 2018)
- Report: Obama White House Tried to Intrude on FBI’s Russia Investigation (PJ MEDIA, by Debra Heine | JUNE 1, 2018)
- Prosecutors Interview James Comey About Former Deputy Andrew McCabe (HOT AIR, by John Sexton | JUNE 1, 2018)
- Leaker, Liar and Former FBI Head Comey Likely Caught in Another Lie – FBI Russia Investigation Started Before July 2016 (GATEWAY PUNDIT, by Jim Hoft | June 3, 2018)
- The DOJ IG Report Must Be Devastating Because The Media Has Already Started The Spin Cycle (RED STATE, by Streiff | June 3, 2018)
- Ex-Clinton Adviser Penn: Mueller ‘Absolutely After’ Trump (NEWSMAX, by Solange Reyner | June 3, 2018)
- FBI Spying On Trump Started In London, Earlier Than Thought, New Texts Implicate Obama White House (ZERO HEDGE, by Tyler Durden | June 3, 2018)
- Trump Says Mueller’s Appointment Is Unconstitutional–Here Are 7 Reasons Why [He’s Right] (EPOCH TIMES, by Ivan Pentchoukov | June 4, 2018)
- BOOM! Andrew McCabe asks for IMMUNITY in exchange for his TESTIMONY… (RIGHT SCOOP, by Soopermexican | June 5, 2018)
- Team Mueller’s Illegal, Unethical Hunt for the President’s Scalp (AMERICAN SPECTATOR, by George Parry | June 5, 2018)
- BREAKING: Senate Releases Unredacted Strzok-Page Texts Showing FBI Initiated MULTIPLE SPIES in Trump Campaign in December 2015 (GATEWAY PUNDIT, by Jim Hoft | June 4, 2018)
- Another Trump Campaign Aide Was Invited To Cambridge Event Where ‘Spygate’ Started (THE DAILY CALLER, by Chuck Ross | June 5, 2018)
- BREAKING: McCabe & Comey Cleared Sally Yates to Use Strzok’s Dubious 302 Flynn Report to Get Him Fired (GATEWAY PUNDIT, by Cristina Laila | June 5, 2018)
- DEEP STATE Tried to Lure Trump Speech Writer Stephen Miller to London – Invited Him to Infamous Cambridge Meeting (GATEWAY PUNDIT, by Jim Hoft | June 5, 2018)
- Lawmakers Warn IG Being Pressured to Slow Roll Clinton FBI Report (SARA CARTER | June 5, 2018)
- How Do New Manafort Accusations Fit Into Mueller’s Investigation? (THE WEEKLY STANDARD, by Andrew Egger | June 5, 2018)
- Napolitano: It’s ‘Unheard Of’ for FBI #2 Official to Request Immunity Before Testifying (FOX NEWS | June 6, 2018)
- Andrew Mccabe Seeks Immunity For Senate Testimony (THE DAILY CALLER, by Chuck Ross | June 6, 2018)
- 8 Times Obama’s Intelligence Agencies Set People Up To Fabricate The Russia Story (THE FEDERALIST, by Willis L. Krumholz | June 6, 2018)
- First DOJ Leak on IG Report Reveals Obama AG Loretta Lynch Tried to Hide Evidence of Hillary’s Wrongdoing Before Election (GATEWAY PUNDIT, by Jim Hoft | June 6, 2018)
- Inspector General draft report says Comey was INSUBORDINATE and defied authority (RIGHT SCOOP | June 6, 2018)
- IG Leaks – Media Frame Clinton/Obama Defense: James Comey as “Insubordinate” (CONSERVATIVE TREE-HOUSE, by Sundance | June 6, 2018)
- Giuliani: Let’s Face It, The 13 Partisan Democrats On Mueller’s Team Are Trying To “Frame” Trump (HOT AIR, by AllahPundit | June 6, 2018)
- Inspector General’s Report Will Be Critical Of Comey, Lynch, And McCabe (HOT AIR, by John Sexton | June 6, 2018)
- Grassley Again Demands Flynn Documents: “If The Facts Are Inconsistent With The Plea Agreement, That Would Be An Entirely Different Kettle Of Fish” (CONSERVATIVE TREE-HOUSE, by Sundance | June 6, 2018)
- Disappointing – Only Three Lawmakers Attended Priestap Testimony (CONSERVATIVE TREE-HOUSE, by Sundance | June 6, 2018)
- Report: James Comey ‘Defied Authority’ While Serving as FBI Director (THE WESTERN JOURNAL, by Scott Kelnhofer | June 6, 2018)
- Why Mueller Is Getting Desperate (FRONTPAGE MAGAZINE, by Daniel Greenfield | June 6, 2018)
- Who Made Mueller President? (AMERICAN SPECTATOR, by Ben Stein, | June 6, 2018)
- DOJ to Provide Lawmakers New Information on FBI Russia Probe (NATIONAL REVIEW, by Jack Crowe | June 7, 2018)
- Pre-Dossier Carter Page: Russian Spy … or FBI Honor Scout? (REAL CLEAR INVESTIGATIONS | June 7, 2018)
- Papadopoulos Was Approached By ‘Highly Suspicous’ Businessmen, His Wife Claims (THE DAILY CALLER, by Chuck Ross | June 7, 2018)
- SpyGate: Is Robert Mueller’s Volcano Set To Blow? (INVESTORS BUSINESS DAILY | June 7, 2018)
- Rand Paul: Obama Admin Sought To Criminally ‘Entrap’ Trump Campaign (THE WESTERN JOURNAL, by Randy DeSoto | June 7, 2018)
- Prosecutorial Fanatics (AMERICAN SPECTATOR, by James Black | June 7, 2018)
- James Clapper Did Not Know About Fbi Informant’S Contact With Trump Campaign (WASHINGTON TIMES, by Alex Swoyer | June 7, 2018)
- Senate Investigators Suspect FBI Documents Were Manipulated By Deputy Director Andrew McCabe (CONSERVATIVE TREE-HOUSE, by Sundance | June 8, 2018)
- Congress Votes to Audit Mueller’s Multi-Million Dollar Russia Witch Hunt (GATEWAY PUNDIT, by Cristina Laila | June 8, 2018)
- Weekly Update: New FBI Docs On Clinton Email Scandal (JUDICIAL WATCH | June 8, 2018)
- Alleged Leaker Engaged in ‘Betrayal’ of Public Trust, Prosecutor Says (THE DAILY SIGNAL, by Fred Lucas | June 9, 2018)
- Leakers, Liars, Lovers & Other Strangers (POWERLINE, by Scott Johnson | June 9, 2018)
- The Spying That Dare Not Speak Its Name (AMERICAN SPECTATOR, by George Neumayr | June 8, 2018)
- Rep. Louie Gohmert: Mueller ‘Covering’ Up For Clinton and Plotting ‘Coup’ Against Trump (TRUE PUNDIT | June 10, 2018)
- Nunes Accuses DOJ of ‘Obstruction’ in Battle Over FBI Informant Documents (THE STREAM, by Chuck Ross | June 11, 2018)
- Judge: DOJ Ignored Demands to Produce Records on Obama Admin Links with Clinton Campaign (LAW & CRIME, by Ronn Blitzer | June 11, 2018)
- DOJ refusing to give Grassley access to agent who interviewed Flynn (FOX NEWS, by Alex Pappas | June 11, 2018)
- MSNBC Guest Suggests North Korea Summit Is Only A Distraction From Russia Investigation (THE DAILY CALLER, by Julia Nista | June 11, 2018)
- CHILLING ABUSE OF POWER: Rod Rosenstein Threatened to Subpoena GOP Committee Lawmakers, Staffers as Payback for Requesting Records (FOX NEWS, by Catherine Herridge | June 12, 2018)
- Report: Rod Rosenstein Threatened to Subpeona Emails and Phone Records of Congressional Lawmakers and Staffers Seeking Information About the Origins of the Russia Probe (ACE OF SPADES | June 12, 2018)
- Andrew McCabe’s Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against DOJ (HOT AIR, by John Sexton | June 12, 2018)
- Robert Mueller Asks Judge To Hide Russian Election Evidence From The Russians Accused of Election Interference (CONSERVATIVE TREE-HOUSE, by Sundance | June 12, 2018)
- Chutz-pocrisy Dept.: Rosensteinpenis Sez “Patriots Should Always Defend (get this) the Rule of Law”
- The Illegal Campaign to Fuel “Collusion” Hysteria
- Nunes to DoJ: Hand Over Docs on FBI Informant by Tuesday Or It’s “Obstruction”
- Indictment Says Senate Security Director Leaked Anti-Carter Page Information
- “Fire Jeff Sessions(zzz)” is a Leftist Plot to Scalp PDT’s Ally
- Sessions Stirs? Senate Intel Committee’s Security Chief Nailed as Deep State Leaker
- Clapper Denies Tipping Off Tapper About “Pee” Dossier Briefing
- The Spying That Dare Not Speak Its Name
- Why Intel Agencies’ Abuse of Power Should Be a Litmus Test for the Right
- IG Report Shows Comey Defied Authority During Clinton E-Mail Scandal Probe
- Levin: New Report Shows PDT Had Even More Reason to Fire Comey
- DoJ to Offer Additional FBI Informant Briefing to “Gang of Eight”
- 8 Times Obama’s Intelligence Agencies Set People Up to Fabricate the Russia Story
- Prosecutorial Fanatics
- Fake Flake Has Isakson’s Disease; Sez Mueller Appointment Totes Constitutional
- Spygate: Is Robert Mueller’s Volcano Set to Blow?
- Obama’s Treason: Even Worse Than We Thought
- Former Comey Assistant Freaks Out Over PDT Potential Bombshell Tweet
- Greenfield: Why Mueller is Getting Desperate
- Good Roger Simon: Stop Sanitizing the IG Report and Deliver It Now
- Manafort Defense Team Shoots Back at Mueller Witness Tampering Smear
- Special Master in Michael Cohen Case Finds 162 Privileged Docs in First Batch Seized by Feds
- Wrapping It Up
- John Brennan’s Slender “Reid”
- Despite Leading Scholars Stating Mueller Appointment Unconstitutional, Johnny Isakson Begs to Differ
- McCabe Wants Immunity for Senate Testimony on Clinton E-Mail Probe, Or He’ll Plead the Fifth
- PDT Claims “Absolute Right” to Pardon Himself, Sparks Constitutional Clash
- Mueller Accuses Manafort of Tampering with Potential Witnesses
(BTW, they were saying McCabe would be fired, later in the day he was.) Sean Hannity has some guests on the show that are on the leading edge of breaking the illegalities open regarding the Trump witch hunt.
Stuff to read, watch, listen to:
✦ New Text Msgs Reveal FBI Agent was Friends with Judge in Flynn Case;
✦ FBI supervisor warned Comey in 2014 that warrantless surveillance program was ineffective;
✦ Licensed to Lie: Exposing Corruption in the Department of Justice – book;
✦ FBI’s Andrew McCabe Fired Just Two Days Before Official Retirement;
✦ Judge [Who] Recused From Michael Flynn Case Is Friends With Peter Strzok;
✦ British Court Orders Christopher Steele To Appear For Deposition In Dossier Lawsuit;
✦ The Obamagate Files;
✦ 2nd Dossier | 2nd Memo | More Shoes Dropping;
✦ When Lying To The FBI Wasn’t A Crime;
✦ OBAMAGATE (Part II) – audio;
✦ Probe Into Clinton’s “Uranium Deal” With Russians Opens.
Larry Elder and Sebastian Gorka discuss new information regarding Adam Schiff, the FBI lovers, Uranium One, and more. This is a good portion of Larry Elder’s first hour. New information on the FBI lovers and Uranium One is discussed with Sebastian Gorka. The article Dr. Gorka mentions is this one: “Will The FISA Memo Turn Into Obama’s Watergate?”
Another HILL article that is worth adding to the mix is this one: “Obama Holdovers At The Justice Department Still Run The Show.”