“Waters Throws the term racist around so loosely and so inappropriately that it weakens her credibility.” ~ Dershowitz
Mark Levin was called out on cable news about the language he uses. in describing no crime being named yet in any legal matter against the Trump administration. A grand jury is convened to see if a crime — clearly stated — is prosecuted. NOT to uncover a crime. Dumb! Maxine Waters makes the intentions of the socialist Left in Congress clear. That is, once Trump is impeached, Pence is next. This is why Charles Krauthammer said we are headed toward some Constitutional “choppy waters.”
The Democrats have already left the idea that there was collusion between the Trump admin and Russia (the mandate for Mueller), and are now merely looking into business dealings of the Trump children. Again, like with Clinton, like with Libby, someone will go to jail for not remembering 3-people in the room under oath when they said there were two.
And the Left just foams at the mouth… Pence is next.We are living in dangerous times of people not realizing the attack on our Constitutional form of government.
✦ Cannot use simple language on college campuses or you are deemed a racist (the Left’s way of saying they disagree with you);
✦ Cannot conduct an guest conduct an orchestra because a person is conservative and considered racist (the Left’s way of saying they disagree with you);
✦ Cannot run for office without being called a Nazi or Alt-Right (the Left’s way of saying they REALLY disagree with you);
✦ Cannot be placed into office without being called racist or alt-right (the Left’s way of saying they disagree with you);
✦ Cannot contribute money as a CEO to organizations that support traditional marriage, and are called a homophobe and racist (the Left’s way of saying they disagree with you);
✦ Cannot opt out of photographing weddings or baking goods for an specialized event, thus being called a homophobe and racist (the Left’s way of saying they disagree with you)…
In all those – and more – cases, you are banished from the campus, have the power of the state come after you, fired, fined, threatened to never be able to own a business again, have all business dealings looked into, etc., etc.
These are all tactics of the Left (insert name of any dictator or tyrant here) — many Democrats praise the leaks, just like in these totalitarian nations where if you had a dissenting you were told on to the state and consequences soon followed.
And people cheer it on.
This is an older topic that was freshly visited by the Sage of South Central (Larry Elder) because of a caller calling him disingenuous. I edit his segment on it — directly below — and add links to many resources for further study. Enjoy, and please, pass along to Democrat friends and family that have a skewed view of this ~ blaming corporations, banks, or Wall Street.
The line-up of video used in the above Larry Elder audio is as follows:
- Bill Clinton vs. Barney Frank on Freddie/Fannie
- Flashback » Maxine Waters And Dems Defend Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac
- How Housing Policy Caused the Financial Crisis
- Timeline shows Bush, McCain warning Dems of financial and housing crisis; meltdown
Here is some of the resources I have previously posted on my site — bringing them to one place for the furtherance of putting liberals in their place.
- AEI Scholar Peter J. Wallison Talks Housing Crisis ~ Larry Elder interviews Peter J. Wallison, a lawyer and the Arthur F. Burns Fellow in Financial Policy Studies at the American Enterprise Institute. He specializes in financial markets deregulation.
- How The Democrats Caused The Financial Crisis: Starring Bill Clinton’s HUD Secretary Andrew Cuomo And Barack Obama; With Special Guest Appearances By Bill Clinton And Jimmy Carter
Larry Elder on his FACEBOOK notes some of these articles, so I will as well:
- This is Not George Bush’s Financial Crisis: Democrats Cannot Evade Responsibility For Much Longer
- “Hidden in Plain Sight” ~ Q&A with Peter Wallison on the 2008 financial crisis and why it might happen again
The following are very similar in substance (much of the video used at least). However, it is commented on and reordered a bit to make varying points that differ substantially:
- The Financial Crisis: Lets Go to the Video Tape…
- Democrats block regulation contributing to the 2008 housing financial crisis
This is merely a caller into the Michael Medved explaining succinctly the issue: Best Call of the Week. Likewise, here is a 30-second rebuttal by Larry Elder of the issue on his radio show: A Quick Rebuff to Freddie Fannie Charge. And finally here is Judge Andrew Napolitano’s speaking to the issue:
I hope this helps people settle old conversations.
Thomas Sowell asks three questions of the left with a claim that it is rare that the answers are readily available. This video frames the housing market crash from 2008 and challenges those on both the Right and Left. When a social policy is adopted and becomes a top priority – asking honest questions is the only way of ensuring you remain objective. The radical left today appears to run into difficulty when those same questions are asked. I certainly don’t agree with all of Sowell’s positions on every topic, but the questions are worthy of being asked.
How the democrats caused the financial crisis: starring Bill Clinton’s HUD secretary Andrew Cuomo. From Carter through Obama… banks didn’t want to be seen as racist, and ACORN w/ Obama pushing for more “affirmative action loans,” caused the Housing crisis.
Here is more from Moonbattery:
Old news, Democrats will scoff. But if you’re like me and lost the equivalent of years of work in the 2008 meltdown, you might still be interested in who was responsible. The truth is coming to light:
In a just-released book, former FCIC [Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission] member Peter Wallison says that a Democratic Congress worked with the commission’s Democratic chairman to whitewash the government’s central role in the mortgage debacle. The conspiracy helped protect some of the Democrats’ biggest stars from scrutiny and accountability while helping justify the biggest government takeover of the financial sector since the New Deal.
Wallison’s sobering, trenchantly written “Hidden in Plain Sight: What Really Caused the World’s Worst Financial Crisis and Why It Could Happen Again” reveals that the Democrat-led panel buried key data proving that the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development and other federal agencies pushed the housing market over the subprime cliff. The final FCIC report put the blame squarely on Wall Street.
In 2009, then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi appointed her California pal Phil Angelides, a long-time Democrat operative, to lead the commission. The fix seemed to be in, and Wallison’s account of the inner workings of the 10-member body confirms it.
See IBD for details on how the phony $10 million probe came up with the predetermined verdict that free enterprise caused the collapse, which in reality was the result of the federal government inflicting Affirmative Action on the mortgage industry.
Here is a response from a friend on FaceBook:
- Happened almost 8 years into George W”s watch after controlling both Houses from 95-07. Hogwash and you know it!
My Response (edited):
Larry Elder takes on a tour de force of the Left’s proclivity to mainstream violence in political language/life. Lots of audio (and edited in video) of many of the examples that were presented in yesterdays show. I cannot count how many times conservatives (myself personally), and Republicans have been told they are going to bring the human race to extinction. Most recently in a conversation the children of the person discussing the issue and my own were mentioned as having their lives gambled with by pulling out of the Paris/Kyoto Agreement.
I also noted on my FB this:
➤ If Republicans are “worse than terrorists”… why wouldn’t Leftists shoot them [us]? Yes, the Democrats (Bernie Sanders intimated this as well as others) say we are worse than ISIS due to rejecting the idea that mankind is driving in a significant manner climate change. The shooter had many posts on climate. I mean Democrats are seriously considering jailing Republicans for denying AGW (anthropogenic global warming).
This is crazy, and Democrats need to stop it. Period.
- When you do nothing but call your opponents racists, Nazis, homophobes, Islamaphobes, Uncle Toms, xenophobes, sexists, etc. as a matter of course, you have zero right to be surprised when violence is used against the same opponents by the fringe. Rhetoric like that can never relieve the shooter of ultimate responsibility, but it lays the foundation for violence like what we saw today. There is a lot of screwiness on the “right” side of politics, these days. But it has NOT become violent. — Josh Charles
A few excerpts from James Hodgkinson’s (the shooter) letters, in his own words, via TWITCHY:
The Shooter of Rep. Steve Scalise is a radical Leftist. He was deeply involved in the Occupy Wall Street movement. He railed against the one-percent. Was a long-time fan of Bernie Sanders years before he ran for election. Mind you. the media has a role in egging people on that may have these radical tendencies. On my Facebook, I noted this:
- If Republicans are “worse than terrorists”… why wouldn’t Leftists shoot them [us]? Yes, the Democrats (Bernie Sanders intimated this as well as others) say we are worse than ISIS due to rejecting the idea that mankind is driving in a significant manner climate change. The shooter had many posts on climate. I mean Democrats are seriously considering jailing Republicans for denying AGW (anthropogenic global warming).
These are some of the group the Shooter belonged to (BELLVILLE-NEWS DEMOCRAT):
- “The Road to Hell is Paved with Republicans”
- “Donald Trump is not my President”
- “President Bernie Sanders”
- “Illinois Berners United to Resist Trump”
- “Boycott the Republican Party”
- “Expose Republican Fraud”
- “Terminate the Republican Party”
This shooter was also egged on by Democrat politicians (the following is adapted a bit from FRONTPAGE MAGAZINE):
Mind you, Loretta Lynch was not calling for people to be violent… but if Sarah Palin was the reason (according to Democrat politicians and the media) for Gabby Giffords being shot because of rhetoric… here is Paul Krugman’s viewpoint:
…then why not in this case? IN other words, the Left (politicians, the media, the culture, entertainment) has an extreme amount and acts of violence against conservatives, Trump supporters, as well as violent language (rhetoric). Jared Loughner was not a “Righty,” but James T. Hodgkinson was a “Leftist.” Many of the recent violent acts in fact are by person’s from the Left:
- Elliot Rodger (“UCSB” shooter): Fan of the left-wing political talk show, The Young Turks.
- James von Brunn (Holocaust Memorial Museum shooter): von Brunn hated Rupert Murdoch, Fox News, George W. Bush and John McCain.
- Nidal Hasan (Ft Hood Shooter): Reg¬istered Democrat and Muslim.
- Aaron Alexis (Navy Yard shooter): black liberal/Obama voter.
- Seung-Hui Cho (Virginia Tech shooter): Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff, registered Democrat.
- James Holmes: the “Dark Knight”/Colorado shooter: Registered Democrat, staff worker on the Obama campaign, #Occu¬py guy, progressive liberal, hated Christians.
- Amy Bishop: the rabid leftist, killed her colleagues in Alabama, Obama supporter.
- Andrew J. Stack (IRS bomber, flew plane into IRS building in Texas): Leftist Democrat, hated Bush and capitalism.
- James J. Lee (who was the “green activist”): leftist took hostages at Discovery Channel – progressive liberal Democrat.
- John Patrick Bedell: (Pentagon Shooter) registered Democrat, talked about economic justice.
- Nkosi Thandiwe (Shooting spree targeting white ppl): Accepted “white priveledge.”
- Floyd Corkins (LGBT Chic-Fil-A shooter): hated conservative and Christians.
- Karl Pierson (school shooter): loved communism, self-avowed Keynesian, hated Adam Smith and supported gun-control.
(For a list of LEFT-WING murderers/killers, see this article.)
THANKFULLY, the shooter will be added to the “Failed assassins (whose politics we know)” column:
Rushbo notes the brimming disappointment to come…
You can see some examples of this craziness in these video clips…
GATEWAY PUNDIT notes the percentage involved in skipping the inauguration:
Some of the reasoning behind this choice can be found here at WCYB 5-NEWS.
I love this.
These actions by Democrats will further split the Democrats and ensure them becoming MORE of a municipal party in 2018 and 2020 — keep it up! As an aside, John Lewis uses so much rhetoric, he forgets what he has done/said in the past.
Lewis vs. Lewis
Mind you, this isn’t the first time he has lied and been caught…
One reason Maxine Waters may be talking like this is she may be feeling the heat, why? Because she is still under investigation for ethics violation, which is when many of her crazy comments have been made — during this time.
Lubbock Online Journal has this:
Maxine Waters has given us insight into the Liberal mind, as she tried to energize her supporters in San Diego this past weekend. According to Representative Waters, Republicans are “demons” who are “destroying this country.” Fox News reported,
The California Democrat’s comments, which surfaced Wednesday, were made last weekend at a state party convention in San Diego. Video of her speech shows her rallying Democrats to win back control of the House in November.
“I saw pictures of Boehner and Cantor on our screens (at the convention). Don’t ever let me see again, in life, those Republicans in our hall, on our screens, talking about anything. These are demons,” she told the crowd. “They are bringing down this country, destroying this country, because they’d rather do whatever they can do destroy this president rather than for the good of this country.”
Needless to say, those comments didn’t win her any friends on the other side of the aisle.
“That is a sad and unfortunate speech from a senior House Democrat, particularly at a time when we should be trying to find common ground on ways to get Americans back to work,” Cantor spokesman Brad Dayspring said Wednesday.
Waters, in her speech, also boasted that banks will be “shaking in their boots” if Democrats take back the house and she becomes the House Financial Services Committee chairwoman. She currently is the second-ranking Democrat on the committee behind Rep. Barney Frank, who isn’t running for re-election this year.
Whether Democrats would let her chair the committee is another matter, given that Waters continues to face an ethics investigation into her potential role in securing federal money for a bank with ties to her husband.
This is from the woman who last August in Los Angeles told the TEA Party to “go straight to hell.” The Daily Caller reported,
“I’m not afraid of anybody,” the California congresswoman told constituents in footage that appeared on ABC affiliate KABC in Los Angeles, not backing down from comments made about President Obama earlier in the week. “This is a tough game. You can’t be intimidated. You can’t be frightened. And as far as I’m concerned — the tea party can go straight to hell.”
Maxine Waters, back in early 2009, threatened to socialize the oil companies and have the Federal government run all of the oil companies.
Maxine Waters is still small potatoes compared to Barack Obama, who wants to bankrupt the coal industry, keep us dependent on overseas oil, unilaterally disarm us, force us to drive electric cars with explosive batteries, and pretend Radical Islam is peaceful and Terrorism does not exist. Obama is allowing Iran to build nuclear bombs, is chastising Israel, and is on a perpetual rampage against anything that is not unionized, still making a profit, or is making more than $200,000 per year….
Just some other crazy quotes from the socialist:
1. Tea Party hell: In remarks earlier this month in Inglewood, Calif., Waters went after the Tea Party, telling a group of her constituents (many wearing purple SEIU T-shirts): “I am not afraid of anybody. This is a tough game. You can’t be intimidated. You can’t be frightened. And as far as I’m concerned, the Tea Party can go straight to hell.”
2. Walk the plank: During her August 2011, “We’re getting tired” tirade, Waters also went after the opposition in the debt-ceiling debate: “We were basically held up in raising the debt ceiling until they got all of those budget cuts they demanded. We didn’t raise any revenue, and they didn’t close any tax loopholes. I believe the Democratic Party and the President of the United States should not have backed down. We should have made them walk the plank.”
3. Socializing oil companies: Back in 2008, Waters was lecturing oil company executives at a congressional hearing when she plainly stated her true intentions: “Guess what this liberal would be all about? This liberal would be about socializing … uh, umm. … Would be about, basically, taking over, and the government running all of your companies.”
4. Outrageous flag-waving: After the health care bill was signed in April 2010, Waters denounced flag-waving at a Tea Party rally. “I was amazed. I really was. I didn’t say anything to anybody. I just watched—the Republicans were out there—they were having a great time. They were laughing, they were waving the American flag, they were egging them on, and I thought that was outrageous behavior. I really did.”
5. No crisis at Fannie Mae: As a senior member of the House Financial Services Committee, Waters played a key role in allowing Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac’s reckless actions that led to the housing meltdown. Here is Waters, at a 2004 congressional hearing, (and yes, that is the same “Frank” Raines that vastly overstated Fannie Mae’s earnings in order to receive $90 million in bonuses). “We do not have a crisis at Freddie Mac, and particularly Fannie Mae, under the outstanding leadership of Frank Raines.”
6. Right to anger: Way back in 1989, Waters was quoted saying how angry she was, and she has been angry ever since. Here are those 1989 remarks: “I have a right to my anger, and I don’t want anybody telling me I shouldn’t be, that it’s not nice to be, and that something’s wrong with me because I get angry.”
7. White power: Racial politics are always front and center for Waters, as evidenced by this quotation from a 1993 interview with the Los Angeles Times: “Policy, for the most part, has been made by white people in America, not by people of color. And they have tended to take care of those things that they think are important. Whether it’s their agricultural subsidies, or other kinds of expenditures that are certainly not expenditures for poor people or for people of color. And so we have to band together and keep fighting back.”
8. Rodney King rebellion: During the “Why can’t we all just get along” riots in her congressional district, Waters excused the wonton violence, as her constituents were intent on burning down the city. The Los Angeles Times quoted her saying: “If you call it a riot, it sounds like it was just a bunch of crazy people who went out and did bad things for no reason. I maintain it was somewhat understandable, if not acceptable. So I call it a rebellion.”
9. Schedule a meeting: With the financial crisis looming, Waters was mostly worried about a bank that her husband had a financial stake in. Here, she admits that she contacted the Treasury Department on behalf of OneUnited Bank officials, actions which prompted a congressional ethics probe: “I followed up on the association’s request by asking Treasury Secretary Paulson to schedule such a meeting.”
10. Liar, thief: For those liberals who decry harsh conservative attacks on President Obama, let’s hearken back to 2005 and listen to Waters’ comments on President Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney: “The President is a liar. Dick Cheney, the chief architect of the Big Lie, is not only a liar, he is a thief.”