Via ACE OF SPADES: The Media Told You For Two Years That Everything About the FISA Was Perfect and Beautiful: The Supercut IG Michael Horowitz’s testimony erases Democratic talking points about the FBI’s handling of the outset of the sprawling Russia investigation.
This is an update to the post by way of a visual adaptation by the interviewer, Larry Elder. How anyone can even think these kids weren’t involved is beyond me. A great video update to the original post. (Video description to follow)
Larry takes a look at the accuracy of the Netflix mini-series When They See Us. The series was inspired by the 1989 Central Park jogger case where 28-year-old Trisha Meili was raped and assaulted, while other victims were attacked and robbed. Five black teens were indicted for attempted murder and other charges in the attack. They were found guilty, but the charges were later vacated. Claims of mistreatment and abuse by police were claimed by the defendants, popularizing the incident. Larry takes a look at the details and shares his interview with black detective Eric Reynolds, who was on the scene at the time, to see just who was to blame for what in this incident. See the interviews for yourself: https://centralpark5joggerattackers.com
Below are three separate shows, weeks apart, by LARRY ELDER. The first upload garnered a mass amount of thumbs down and negative comments. All by people who didn’t listen to it and are incurable victicrats. If you listen to these three uploads — below — and still believe the crap peddled over at NETFLIX… you may also be an incurable victicrat.
This is basically an excoriation of the idea that the “Central Park Five” are innocent. Psalm 97:10 says, “Let those who love the LORD hate evil.” I think of that when Trump mentions society “hating” these rapists (12:05 mark) Larry Elder plays how Van “commie” Jones and Chris Cuomo deal with one of the few Republicans left over at CNN (a MUST read article about CNN can be found at the WASHINGTON TIMES) who differed on the “Central Park Five.” Around the 6:00 mark Larry interviews (from last year) Ann Coulter, and then later (at the 14:41 mark) reads from a DAILY BEAST article, “The Myth of the Central Park Five”
Ann Coulter has a couple good articles on the topic:
- What You Won’t Read in The Papers About the “Central Park Five” (April 2014)
- Central Park Rapists: Trump Was Right (July 2018)
The refusal to allow dissenting views is a BIG issue at CNN and MSNBC. In fact, Larry Elder says this episode where Lawrence O’Donnell refused to let John O’Neill of Swift Boat fame speak is what got him a job on MSNBC. NOT ONLY does the MSM censor conservative and Republicans, by doing so they perpetuate the innocence of thugs and killers. Thus, bringing a net evil to society in various ways (attacking truth, attacking innocent civilians, allowing criminal to be emboldened).
- 7 Things You Need To Know About The Central Park Jogger Case (DAILY WIRE, August 2016)
- Donald Trump Isn’t Alone in Believing “Central Park Five” Are Guilty (LAW and CRIME, October 2017, )
- The “Central Park Five”: Still Guilty (FRONT-PAGE MAGAZINE, August 2014)
Larry Elder reads from various sources, one being the Wall Street Journal piece by Linda Fairstein entitled, “Netflix’s False Story of the Central Park Five: Ava DuVernay’s miniseries wrongly portrays them as totally innocent—and defames me in the process“. A previous upload can really be PART ONE to this audio: “Yes, The Central Park Five Are Guilty“. I highly suggest LEGAL INSURRECTION’S post on this topic as well.
Enjoy… I will share a thought from a comment from part one:
- “The comments are filled with people who didn’t listen to the video and didn’t look at the evidence independently.”
I can only assume the same will happen here.
Larry Elder interviews Detective Eric Reynolds regarding his intimate knowledge of the Central Park Five.
This really is a death knell for the lies regarding this case. Detective Reynolds mentions a website where one can view all the confessions and read the judges ruling and the police report. The website is called: “THE CENTRAL PARK FIVE JOGGER ATTACKERS: Guilty – In Their Own Words”. This is great radio, enjoy, and I hope to get the detectives book at some point when (not if) he is published.
Detective Reynolds recently appeared on CNN to discuss the matter as well:
This is with a HAT-TIP to MOONBATTERY:
- Google is the main villain. The company is fundamentally ideological (as this site has been documenting) and has already used its massive power to shift millions of votes. Ever more energized to impose its extreme political views, Google threatens to reduce democratic elections to a farce.
Here are two videos with descriptions:
SOCIAL MEDIA BIAS
The media has a bias sway as well. Here Larry Elder notes the 8% to 10% advantage the Media give to Democrats typically. He offers some poignant examples to prove his point of media bias.
NEWS MEDIA BIAS
Fox News: Enraging Liberals for 10 Years (L.A. Times):
Book: Liberal Media Distorts News Bias: Drudge, Fox look more conservative against mainstream’s liberal bent (US News and World Report):
Above Video Description:
UCLA Professor Tim Grosclose has a new book out Left Turn: How Liberal Media Bias Distorts the American Mind. In his book, he outlines what conservatives have known for years, that the mainstream media has turned more and more leftist which in turn promulgates, influences, rewords, redefines, and imposes leftist doctrine.
From the book:
Using objective, social-scientific methods, the filtering prevents us from seeing the world as it actually is. Instead, we see only a distorted version of it. It is as if we see the world through a glass—a glass that magnifies the facts that liberals want us to see and shrinks the facts that conservatives want us to see….
That bias makes us more liberal, which makes us less able to detect the bias, which allows the media to get away with more bias, which makes us even more liberal.
NATIONAL REVIEW wraps this up in a bow nicely for us:
John Cleese (Monty Python star) explains to Emily Maitlis why newspapers have driven him to the Caribbean. Some comments via YouTube (just a sample):
- John Cleese laughing in her face is priceless.
- Great interview. He basically shat all over the BBC while on the BBC.
- The BBC is a farce … absolutely not an independent news media .. very biased and not informative
- Hey BBC we’re clicking like because John Cleese 1: BBC 0
- John Cleese knows the score, lying scumbags the MSM.
- This presenter is so annoyingly rude, a true BBC presenter. She is exactly why he is leaving, too many liars.
- He seems like just a nice guy who wants to chat, she’s a robot trying to get through the list of questions. Interesting contrast between a genuine personality and an artificial one.
- “Can I have my standard living money back, its about £20 living a month for a concentration camp 🥺🥺🥺” ~ G.L. Proffitt ~ Thank You John Cleese 💘
- Watching Cleese dismantle the lying press puppet is just delicious!
People jump at the media’s headlines, hook and sinker. I start with Larry Elder (till 7:20) dealing mightily with the London Mayor and his attacking of OUR President. I have uploaded in the past Mark Steyn discussing London Mayor, Sadiq Khan (YOUTUBE). I likewise have posted on this pseudo-Jihadist in the past (The MSM and #NeverTrumpers Join Forces in “Wooden” Literalism). This is what the Londanistan Mayor said:
- “Donald Trump is just one of the most egregious examples of a growing global threat,” declared Khan, “The far right is on the rise around the world… Viktor Orbán in Hungary, Matteo Salvini in Italy, Marine Le Pen in France and Nigel Farage here in the UK are using the same divisive tropes of the fascists of the 20th century to garner support,” he claimed, warning that they are “using new sinister methods to deliver their message.” — Sadiq Khan of Trump
Then Mark Levin (7:20) wallops the media for the “nasty” quote in the interview with Trump. The MSM loves narratives against Trump, but as soon as Trump is out of office, CNN and MSNBC will be struggling bigly. This is what Trump was responding to:
- “[H]is misogynistic outbursts and attacks on journalists, minorities and anyone else perceived as an enemy drive a good number of people to conclude that he is a dangerous man to hold so much power” — Meghan Markle of Trump
A great ONE-TWO punch from Larry Elder and Mark Levin! For a good post on the issue, see LEGAL INSURRECTION.
Rush Limbaugh does a great job in comparing New York Time’s articles from 2016 to this story (2019), as well as the news coverage from those years. He ends the show with the first season of Apprentice, which aired in 2004 — where Donald admits to being dead broke at one point, a billion+ in the hole. It is soo funny what people glom-on-to. I add the opener video to The Apprentice to the beginning, but keep just the audio to Rush’s ending. (“I won, bigly…” This line has always cracked me up! Who says that? Trump does, that’s who.)
See my previous uploads on this here:
(BTW, I love the “collusion delusion” moniker Trump gave this. It’s like the old WWF days)
I apologize for putting Glenn Greenwald in my posts of late… but he is showing the corruption in the media well. And as a far leaning Leftist who was banned from CNN (along with Democrat Alan Dershowitz because they refused to go along with the narrative the MSM was dishing out). While I believe Greenwalds views on the Iraq War are wrong (along with most of his positions on politics and life), his defense of free thought and media bias are healthy:
It’s not just that the media refuses any self-critique (has any journalist who pushed the conspiracy acknowledged any narrative errors other than @Isikoff in his last MSNBC spot?). The rank-closing & arrogant conceit about this story are stronger than ever pic.twitter.com/KQejtpSY3d
— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) March 31, 2019
Facebook on Friday issued an apology to PragerU for “mistakenly” removing several videosand limiting the reach of others. (DAILY CALLER)
Confronting The Left’s Agenda To Silence Conservative Voices – The dire lesson of the Freedom Center’s recent victory over censorship. (FRONT PAGE MAGAZINE)
Instagram Makes Free Speech Disappear – Company owned by Navy SEALs banned for criticizing NFL kneelers. (FRONT PAGE MAGAZINE)
CENSORED! How Online Media Companies Are Suppressing Conservative Speech (NEWSBUSTERS)
Fighting Political Desegregation With A Digital First Amendment – Political segregation must end just as racial segregation did. (FRONT PAGE MAGAZINE)
Another segment that is part of this example of the media’s view of Israel, which focuses more on the pastors who opened and closed the benediction of the U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem (posted at end of this post). I include in this audio video of a debate at Oxford Prager spoke of as well as an excerpt of the interview with Alan Dershowitz.
Keep in mind that senior Hamas official Mahmoud Al-Zahhar admits that this is not a peaceful protest. But the Western Media is saying that this is a peaceful protest…as if they are helping attack Israel in their own way ([see below] CONSERVATIVE REVIEW | TOWNHALL | FOX NEWS),as a united front of sorts working in unison with Hamas.
- The article Dennis is referring to from the New York Times is this: “A Grotesque Spectacle in Jerusalem”
The following is with thanks to CONSERVATIVE REVIEW:
Dennis Prager is friends with Pastors Robert Jeffress and John Hagee, and throws some cold water on the Left’s faux flames. Prager wrote one of the leading books on Antisemitism, “Why the Jews? The Reason for Antisemitism,” and knows “Jew hatred” when he see’s it. All he sees here is the Left’s hatred of anything pro-Israel.
- If he’s racist, “Why did NBC give him a show for a decade on TV, why did Chuck Schumer and all of his colleagues come and beg Donald Trump for money?” — Sarah Sanders
This is hilarious! CNN was doing what they usually do, when there was a little hiccup in their plan. CNN’s Don Lemon spoke with MLK’s nephew, Isaac Newton Farris Jr. on Monday night and lost his mind because Farris refused to call President Trump racist. (H-T GATEWAY PUNDIT)
- While I like their rants (Paul Watson, Mark Dice, and others) and these commentaries hold much truth in them, I do wish to caution you… he is part of Info Wars/Prison Planet network of yahoos, a crazy conspiracy arm of Alex Jones shite. Also, I bet if I talked to him he would reveal some pretty-crazy conspiratorial beliefs that would naturally undermine and be at-odds-with some of his rants. Just to be clear, I do not endorse these people or orgs.
This is the maddest I have ever heard Dennis Prager.
Prager plays audio [I add the video] of a reporter saying the President is inflaming America. Please! The media has done nothing but malign Trump with PROVABLY false stories and scares. The media scared people with the increase in antisemitism (lie), with all the attacks on people by Trump supporters (lie), all the scare-tactics with Trump’s policies (lies). Yeah, Trump’s Tweets are an issue.
- American Pravda I: CNN Producer Says Russia Narrative “bullshit” (see also The Daily Caller’s story)
- American Pravda II: Van Jones: Russia is “Nothing burger” (see also Hot Air’s story)
- American Pravda III: CNN Producer: Voters “Stupid as Shit” (see also the Washington Times’ story)
Previous story about the CNN story removed: “Three Journalists Quit CNN After Their Russia-Trump Story Is Deleted”
And this is the story I was reading from: “This columnist received a tolerance award. Then trashed Trump in his acceptance speech“