- At the 2017 convention of the Democratic Socialists of America, delegates chanted: “From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free,” after passing a resolution to support the boycott, divestment and sanctioning of Israel. — BLOOMBERG
- Eight House Democrats have met with notorious racist and anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan during their time in Congress — RPT
Chuck Todd is a dunce. I know I am suppose to be not posting for some cruise time, I watched Chuck Todd interview Liz Cheney… and his tropes about the right and antisemitism bugged me enough to be up at 4am posting before we drive to the port. But, he has a partial list of things in the following video that allow me to respond in short to a few of his points.
REMEMBER as well Chuck’s admission of using ALTERNATIVE FACTS, whatever that means.
So let’s take a few of these…
GOOD PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES
ABC fills us in on the larger quote:
- “I think there is blame on both sides,” the president told reporters that day in August 2017. “You had some very bad people in that group,” Trump said, referring to the white nationalist groups rallying against removal of a Confederate statue. “But you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides.”
Let me explain using an adaptation of the quote:
- “I think there is blame on both sides, the fascist group Antifa, who threw the first punches,[A] and the white nationalist groups in attendance” the president told reporters that day in August 2017. “You had some very bad people in those groups,” Trump said, referring to the white nationalist groups and Antifa thugs rallying against civil society. “But you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides, there were people there to support peacefully the taking down of these — to them — offensive pieces of our history memorialized. And there were others who were peacefully showing support for keeping monuments to our first sin as a nation, thinking that a society that forgets about our sins are doomed to repeat them.”
This is what Trump clearly said as Prager quickly points out:
PITTSBURGH SYNAGOGUE SHOOTER
I have clearly discussed the Left leaning philosophy of the white supremacist groups and the KKK many times on this site. From 3-of-the-4 largest supremacist groups telling it’s people to vote for Obama, to David Duke supporting Democrats in Congressional runs (one can see this in-depth in my third point HERE). Rr even the most recent support by Duke of Ilhan Omar, as I recently noted on my Facebook:
HOWEVER, the idea that Robert Bowers (the synagogue shooter) was a product of Trump is laughable. Even the Left leaning DAILY BEAST notes the following in there article entitled: “Pittsburgh Synagogue Suspect Robert Bowers Hated Trump—for Not Hating Jews“
In other words… Bowers ideology lines up well with Ilhan Omar’s, at least her stance on Jews and Israel. Here is some info from an older post about Ilhan (and Rashida Harbi Tlaib):
~ QUOTE ~
…two explicitly anti-Semitic women voted in by Democrats. GATESTONE has more:
JIHAD WATCH also chimes in with the Left’s love for diversity at the expense of hatred:
~ unQUOTE ~
THE MEDIA MYTH OF INCREASED ANTISEMITISM
(Jump to new material) First, here are the two articles by David Bernstein Dennis Prager is reading from:
- Has There Been a Surge of Anti-Semitism Under and Because of Trump? || In short, probably not. And about that ADL study everyone is citing… (REASON.org)
- Correcting the ADL’s False Anti-Semitism Statistic || The spread of misleading information on hate crimes is counterproductive in the fight against real and rising anti-Semitism (TABLET MAGAZINE)
Dennis Prager is livid at the lies (The Fake News) we are “bathed in” on a daily basis. This is a great segment to pair with an earlier upload of mine, titled: “Antisemitism In America ~ #FakeNews” (DENNIS PRAGER).
Again, Chuck Todd is a dunce. The latest report from the Los Angeles County Commission on Human Relations shows that 72 percent of hate crimes against religion in the county were against Jews in 2017 (JEWISH JOURNAL). What is not known is that most of this is graffiti, not physical violence, BUT, actual altercations against Jews are from Black racist cults. Both the FEDERALIST and ALGEMEINER discuss the rise of attacks in Crown Heights.
The title of the video should be, “Anti-Semitism Increasing Under Trump A Myth,” maybe a subtitle should read… “But holds firm in the Democrat Party”?
I suggest reading the entire article in the FEDERALIST, it is well written and informative:
But here is the good news (under reported) about hate-crimes in general (listen to full interview HERE):
ARE HATE GROUPS SURGING ACROSS AMERICA?
The WASHINGTON EXAMINER goes after the partisan hate-group with this excellent article:
THE GEORGE SOROS [FALSE] EQUIVALENCY
And from the interview of Liz Cheney, a comparison of George Soros is made and criticisms of him being made as similarly “antisemitic.” Dennis Prager deals with this in taking two calls, one discusses it explicitly… the other ends with Prager noting it (also hear an older show where Prager discusses him):
See more at:
- HUMAN EVENTS: Top 10 Reasons George Soros Is Dangerous
- DENNIS PRAGER wrote a column on Soros as well: George Soros and the Problem of the Radical Non-Jewish Jew