In this episode, Larry addresses Joe Biden’s tendencies to threaten to fight his opponents, lie about his school achievements, and stumble through probable cognitive decline. He also points out some interesting similarities between Biden and the cartoon character Mr. Magoo.
I will post the teasers to Larry Elders film, UNCLE TOM after this Biden “if you don’t vote Democrat then you aren’t ‘authentic black'” moment. This movie can’t get here quick enough:
LEGAL INSURRERECTION hat-tip:
BREITBART has a list of 10 “could be racist offenses” of Bidens, Here are six:
UNCLE TOM TEASERS
An oral history of The American Black Conservative.
A JOE BIDEN BONUS:
Black History [every] Month
Books Worth Reading
- Setting the Record Straight: American History in Black & White (& DVD), by David Barton
- White Guilt: How Blacks and Whites Together Destroyed the Promise of the Civil Rights Era, by Shelby Steele
- Shame: How America’s Past Sins Have Polarized Our Country, by Shelby Steele
- Civil Rights: Rhetoric or Reality? by Thomas Sowell
- Please Stop Helping Us: How Liberals Make It Harder for Blacks to Succeed, by Jason L. Riley
- Black Rednecks and White Liberals, by Thomas Sowell
- Intellectuals and Race, by Thomas Sowell
- Race Pimping: The Multi-Trillion Dollar Business of Liberalism, by Kevin Jackson
- What’s Race Got to Do with It? Why It’s Time to Stop the Stupidest Argument in America, by Larry Elder
- The Ten Things You Can’t Say In America, by Larry Elder
- Scam: How the Black Leadership Exploits Black America, by Jesse Lee Peterson
- Blacklash: How Obama and the Left Are Driving Americans to the Government Plantation, by Deneen Borelli
- Weapon of A.S.S. Destruction, by Alfonzo Rachel
- Uncle Sam’s Plantation: How Big Government Enslaves America’s Poor and What We Can Do About It, by Star Parker
- It’s OK to Leave the Plantation: The New Underground Railroad, by C. Mason Weaver
- The Myths That Divide Us: How Lies Have Poisoned American Race Relations, by John Perazzo
- Tribalism: The truth between the lies, by C. Mason Weaver
- Bamboozled: How Americans are being Exploited by the Lies of the Liberal Agenda, by Angela McGlowan
- Race & Economics: How Much Can Be Blamed on Discrimination?, By Walter Williams
- The End of Racism: Principles for a Multiracial Society, by Dinesh D’Souza
- Runaway Slave, DVD
- From Rage to Responsibility: Black Conservative Jesse Lee Peterson and America Today, by Jesse Lee Peterson
- A Lot Like Me: A Father and Son’s Journey to Reconciliation, by Larry Elder
- A Personal Odyssey, by Thomas Sowell
- Up from the Projects: An Autobiography, by Walter Williams
David Barton 3-Part (Video) Series
Joe Biden threatened to take this union worker’s “AR-14” in a train wreck of a viral video.
That union worker’s name is @JerryWayneAR14 and one day after the interaction, he went out and got an “AR-14” in honor of Joe.
This is his message to America: pic.twitter.com/faRuE2OVR2
— NRA (@NRA) March 13, 2020
He takes forever to get to the points… but they are good points. President Trump’s critics are using the natural fear of the coronavirus as a political weapon.
CONSERVATIVE TREE-HOUSE was on it! (Feb 2nd):
The NEW YORK POST has a good piece showing all the maligning when Trump got a jump on the virus… and now they are saying he waited too long — WHICH IS IT?
The media and Democrats push false Trump coronavirus narrative.
MUZZLED?! CUT FUNDING?!
Earlier this week, Michael Bloomberg and Joe Biden were called out by the AP for lying about President Trump cutting funding to the CDC and NIH.
The facts from the Associated Press: Financing has increased to the CDC and the NIH.https://t.co/DZ7549XNL0
— Steve Guest (@SteveGuest) March 1, 2020
When the AP fact-checks Democrats… you know its bad. More from an earlier AMERICAN THINKER article:
A “Never Trumper” friend responded to the following post by me:
His response was thus:
To which I responded thus:
A Couple Text Responses
This was in response to someone basically saying Trump got in the way of experts, and that he should just keep his mouth shut:
And in another text stream I responded to the idea that South Korea did more tests with a note from a friend via Facebook:
A quick note before the two montages:
Remember, in this first compilation by Hugh Hewitt and his producer — the video and audio do not match — it is just window dressing. You are meant to LISTEN to this and not watch. Hugh and Generalisimos do, “Joelero”
Joe Biden is an extremely risky choice to run against a bully like Donald Trump. Be real. pic.twitter.com/HjVWr5aBQZ
— Walker Bragman (@WalkerBragman) March 2, 2020
…via RPT on Facebook:
Larry Elder opens up a segment in his third hour yesterday with trouncing Joe Biden’s vacuous claims regarding Trump. I reordered (edited) the events from this segment to make more sense, but after it a caller asks a simple but poignant question, to which Larry Elder responds. LArry had a short segment here, so he wasn’t able (like in the past) to respond to the “BIG THREE” lies about Trump Biden goes through… but I deal with them here: “SOME TRUMP SIZED MANTRAS“
These are just some excerpts of guests discussing the Ukraine and the Democrats outrage [nothing burger 2.0] starting with the earliest show (AM) to the latest (PM). I had time yesterday to upload the following (Dr.’s Appointment), I hope to get to Larry Elder tonight.
HUGH HEWITT (+ Rep. Gallagher)
This is why I like listening to Hugh Hewitt. Apparently Nancy Pelosi didn’t start an inquiry into impeachment like the Republicans started one with Bill Clinton. Nothing has changed after Nancy Pelosi’s presser. In other words, we aren’t even one step closer to an impeachment trial or investigation. And representative Gallagher said that they are meeting to prematurely release The whistle-blower complaint, which was already scheduled for the end of the week. So the Washington Post noted that this was not first hand information from said whistle-blower. And the Wall Street journal debunked quid pro quo. In other words the Democrats have bupkis. But now President Trump has a new whipping boy. Which is: Hunter Biden getting $50,000 a month for 5 years for doing nothing but “going into business” with John Kerry’s son and Whitey Bulger’s son.
SEAN HANNITY (+ JOhn Solomon & Gregg Jarrett)
John Solomon and Gregg Jarrett discuss everything Ukraine, the Biden’s, and even some Russia thrown in for good measure — with Sean Hannity.
MARK LEVIN (+ John Solomon)
What a great interview! Have any misunderstanding or feel ignorant about how hypocritical Democrats are? Wonder no more.
(Video Description) Thanks to a “whistleblower,” Joe Biden says attention should be placed on President Trump for “threatening” the Ukraine president for dirt. But…what’s the dirt on what Biden did? Because the media isn’t talking about it. Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, partnered with John Kerry’s stepson, Christopher Hines, and an old roommate Devon Archer to create their own private equity firm, Rosemont Seneca. Obama made VP Biden the point person for Ukraine foreign policy, and before you know it, the company Hunter, Hines, and Archer developed is in a direct partnership with the Ukraine’s largest oil company, Burisma. Smell fishy to you?
Most important article wise comes from PJ-MEDIA… here are some excerpts:
Stu Burguiere and Pat Gray go over some of Joe Biden’s recent gaffes.
Joe Biden (Jason Sudeikis) meets with a consultant (Kate McKinnon) and undecided women voters (Aidy Bryant, Leslie Jones) to evaluate if his behavior crosses the line for a presidential run in 2020.
Joe Biden’s new thing is talking about how bad “white male culture” is. Now that a presidential bid is on the line for 2020, he’s willing to do whatever race-baiting it takes to win over the Democrat base, even if it costs a lot of self-hate.
See more at the WASHINGTON TIMES: Joe Biden Blames ‘White Man’s Culture’ For Sexual Assaults: ‘It’s Got To Change’
— Derek Utley (@realDerekUtley) April 4, 2019
In what world is this normal? (Nov 22, 2017):
- While I like their rants (Paul Watson, Mark Dice, and others) and these commentaries hold much truth in them, I do wish to caution you… he is part of Info Wars/Prison Planet network of yahoos, a crazy conspiracy arm of Alex Jones shite. Also, I bet if I talked to him he would reveal some pretty-crazy conspiratorial beliefs that would naturally undermine and be at-odds-with some of his rants. Just to be clear, I do not endorse these people or orgs.