Ever notice how many rich black people are on television telling non-rich black people how racism is stopping them from becoming rich black people? Larry makes a list of the most prominent representatives of this group on television.
Larry Elder dispatches quickly the idea that Obama received an abnormal amount of death threats:
- “The incidents of threats against (President Barack Obama) are greater than for any other president in modern times.” — Julian Bond on Wednesday, March 6th, 2013 in an interview (No Evidence To Support Claim About Threats Against Obama)
He also discusses *Michael Brown and some of the candidates for the 2020 race saying he was murdered. Then I add-in Larry’s montage of media and Democrats saying Trump said “there were good Nazis.” (See more here: “Trump Is Right – Good People On Both Sides“) That begins at the 5:03 mark of the audio. More here. Enjoy:
* Here are other audios I have uploaded to my site on the topic:
- Levels of THC So High In Michael Brown, Hallucinations Possible (CAUTION, video starts playing — check your volume | Bill O’Reilly)
- “Hands Up, Don’t Shoot” ~ Founding A Movement on Lies (Ben Shapiro)
- Larry Elder Excoriates Leftism after Eric Holder’s Ferguson Report (Larry Elder)
- Ferguson Inconsistencies ~ Eric Holder and Activists Hypocrisy! (Larry Elder)
- Police vs. Democratic Rhetoric (Ben Shapiro)
(Updated Media Original Post, Aug 2019)
The media has been lying for two years about who President Trump called “very fine people.” The lies continue this very week. Did President Trump call neo-Nazis “very fine people” during a famous press conference following the Charlottesville riots of August 2017? The major media reported that he did. But what if their reporting is wrong? Worse, what if their reporting is wrong and they know it’s wrong? A straight exploration of the facts should reveal the truth. That’s what CNN political analyst Steve Cortes does in this critically important video.
(Updated Media Original Post, Aug 2017)
Dennis Prager quickly deals out some common sense to squelch a mantra regarding Trump and Charlottesville.
Larry AGAIN takes us through Trump’s “good people on both sides” quote.
My somewhat humorous and hopefully challenging response to this issue if asked is this:
- I am enjoying it… you have a radical socialist group on one-side clashing with a radical socialist group on the other — all fighting over Democratic history.
I just wanted to make more visually clear that Trump was correct in saying there were groups on both sides equal in their racism, hate, and violence. From Black Lives Matter to the KKK, both sides are cut from the same socialist cloth. In the video (HERE) you can see a Black Lives Matter person holding a sign up to block a street preachers sign. In the lower right of that sign is this: Workers World Party (WWP). Here is a short list of this groups terrible history:
Stalin and these dictators like Mao have killed more people than the National Socialists (NAZIs) could ever have dreamed.
Another aspect of this “clash” that garnered such attention is that the violence started BECAUSE of the LEFT. That doesn’t mean the racist people in the other Leftist group (the KKK) didn’t reciprocate… but order is important:
THE DAILY WIRE notes an article from a New York Times reporter who said this:
- “I saw club-wielding ‘antifa’ beating white nationalists being led out of the park.”
In other words, these KKK types were leaving peacefully, being escorted out, and they were attacked. They continue:
Wow, sounds just like President Trump. And HOTAIR notes that both NBC news and the BBC have “put out videos offering fact-checks on some of president trump’s claims about what took place in Charlottesville. Both agree there were violent anti-fascist protesters who came to the protest looking for a fight.” Here is a portion of the BBC video I wish to note:
Jake Tapper notes as well that reporters who were attacked were attacked by Antifa. Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) took to Facebook to go after President Donald Trump and his “many sides” comment on yesterday’s violence in Charlottesville. But the ACLU disagrees:
— ACLU of Virginia (@ACLUVA) August 12, 2017
YEP, radical racists/revolutionaries on BOTH sides.