How do you become “dangerous”? Writer and Portland-based podcaster Nancy Rommelmann would have thought she was the last person to answer that question — until she publicly dared to raise some questions about the #MeToo movement. Then her life suddenly changed and she became public enemy number one. She tells her astonishing story — what happened and why — in this compelling video.
This is with a HAT-TIP to MOONBATTERY:
- Google is the main villain. The company is fundamentally ideological (as this site has been documenting) and has already used its massive power to shift millions of votes. Ever more energized to impose its extreme political views, Google threatens to reduce democratic elections to a farce.
Here are two videos with descriptions:
SOCIAL MEDIA BIAS
The media has a bias sway as well. Here Larry Elder notes the 8% to 10% advantage the Media give to Democrats typically. He offers some poignant examples to prove his point of media bias.
NEWS MEDIA BIAS
Fox News: Enraging Liberals for 10 Years (L.A. Times):
Book: Liberal Media Distorts News Bias: Drudge, Fox look more conservative against mainstream’s liberal bent (US News and World Report):
Above Video Description:
UCLA Professor Tim Grosclose has a new book out Left Turn: How Liberal Media Bias Distorts the American Mind. In his book, he outlines what conservatives have known for years, that the mainstream media has turned more and more leftist which in turn promulgates, influences, rewords, redefines, and imposes leftist doctrine.
From the book:
Using objective, social-scientific methods, the filtering prevents us from seeing the world as it actually is. Instead, we see only a distorted version of it. It is as if we see the world through a glass—a glass that magnifies the facts that liberals want us to see and shrinks the facts that conservatives want us to see….
That bias makes us more liberal, which makes us less able to detect the bias, which allows the media to get away with more bias, which makes us even more liberal.
NATIONAL REVIEW wraps this up in a bow nicely for us:
John Cleese (Monty Python star) explains to Emily Maitlis why newspapers have driven him to the Caribbean. Some comments via YouTube (just a sample):
- John Cleese laughing in her face is priceless.
- Great interview. He basically shat all over the BBC while on the BBC.
- The BBC is a farce … absolutely not an independent news media .. very biased and not informative
- Hey BBC we’re clicking like because John Cleese 1: BBC 0
- John Cleese knows the score, lying scumbags the MSM.
- This presenter is so annoyingly rude, a true BBC presenter. She is exactly why he is leaving, too many liars.
- He seems like just a nice guy who wants to chat, she’s a robot trying to get through the list of questions. Interesting contrast between a genuine personality and an artificial one.
- “Can I have my standard living money back, its about £20 living a month for a concentration camp 🥺🥺🥺” ~ G.L. Proffitt ~ Thank You John Cleese 💘
- Watching Cleese dismantle the lying press puppet is just delicious!
At the end you hear people yell “Good!” when the person says freedom of speech was taken away. Just to be clear, Canada DOES NOT HAVE A FIRST AMENDMENT. They really do not have “freedom of speech.” But Canadians “think” they do, and so push this Natural Right by Nature’s God and so are on the side of justice. True justice that protects the freedom of speech of ALL PEOPLE (no matter creed nor religion). America is the ONLY NATION founded on limited government… unfortunately, we have a couple generations that have no idea what that means. And so we will slide slowly to a place similar to Canada. And Canada will be that much further along.
I originally saw this on CHARISMA NEWS, but also wish to encourage those visit WINTERY KNIGHT. Here are some excerpts from both. One More Thing To Note… while there are links to the above video, one should watch any number of Lynn’s videos, they are good and show his demeanor throughout. Loving.:
This isn’t the first time this has happened. Steven Crowder loves to run through a bit of the history with people, some examples (the third video shows the creep of totalitarianism [total thought] here in the states):
And now they’re arresting Christian pastors. Here is a short — true — statement by WINTERY KNIGHT, who eruditely acknowledges the above (I will emphasize)
WINTERY goes on to link to similar topic he has posted on:
- Fascist Canadian Justice overrules father’s freedoms of thought and speech
- Canadian court rules that parents can’t prevent children from obtaining hormone replacement therapy
- Canadian elementary schools vote to promote gay activism during Gay Pride month
- Canadian hospital denies man’s requests for assisted care, offers him euthanasia instead
- Canada’s Supreme Court bans Christians from practicing law in Canada
- How secularism and socialism killed marriage and family in Canada
- Canada’s prime minister explains why pro-life groups are not eligible for job grants
- Fascism in Canada: grad student dragged into kangaroo court for showing debate clip
- Canadian province blocks Christian couple from adopting children
- Ontario, Canada government bans pro-life sidewalk counselors
- Canada passes criminal law against undesired gender pronouns
- Canadian judge bans pro-life ads, because free speech makes people feel bad
- Canada’s Liberal Party criminalizes spanking of children by parents
- If you want to know what’s ahead for America, look north to Canada
Black Pigeon Speaks (again) about how our current “victimhood” status censors free speech.
(Originally Posted December 2013)
This UPDATE comes by way of MOONBATTERY, and is followed by the an excerpt from the larger piece:
Here is more information via BREITBART:, one can understand some of the disciplin, IN THAT, it became widely public. Here is a bit from the email that could have been more constructive… maybe?
- “[The school] has devolved into a cesspool of toxic, exploitive, biased and self-serving senior officers who are bolstered by submissive, sycophantic, and just-as-culpable enlisted leaders,” the email said. “They have doggedly succeeded in two things; furthering their careers, and ensuring that Special Forces [are] more prolific but dangerously less capable than ever before.”
However TRUE it may be… someone’s macheezmo was butt hurt. Here is more on the other two Green Barretes:
I wanted to post some commentary on this issue, the first comes from a Marine posting some open thoughts on this “social engineering” grab by the Marines… joining the other branches in making it less safe on our front-lines in the name of Political-Correctness:
Libertarian Republican opines on the topic as well:
To which I respond, a maximum amount can never satisfy the Left, look at the MILLIONS killed by the progressive Left’s attack on the black African’s lives via the non-existent DDT scare!
As I do in these cases, I always like to post David Mamet’s depth on this topic. I say depth because as a lifelong liberal… he finally applied common sense to his views and you have the following:
You see… the left loves to feel good. In doing so they ruin the quality of what they touch. From the lives of those who have contact with our first responders, to even composers looked at as the best in history:
Education is the same… the dumbing down of children in the pursuit of “fairness” and “equality” is one of these examples that harms our children’s future. First a commentary about high-school, with a video as an example of the harm done to higher education by the PC crowd ruining education:
- The Dumbing Down of America – Human Events
- Liberalism and the Dumbing Down of America – American Thinker
- Florida Lowers Passing Grade for State Writing Exam After Over 70 Percent of Fourth Graders Fail – Fox News
This 4th of July, when you watch the fireworks, will you think about the Declaration of Independence? No other country was founded on limited government and free speech.
(Serious Saturday) Dave goes back and forth with protesters during his entire speech to students at the University of New Hampshire. Due to security threats the University moved the venue from a 300 seat room to a 7500 seat hockey rink – without informing all of the attendees. (Caution, Language — this presentation is by a libertarian, but important and should be an exemplar to ALL CLASSICAL LIBERALS. Dave has a misunderstanding [or better yet] the application of classical liberalism. For instance, only 5-states have passed same sex marriage laws how the Constitution would have them. SCOTUS should have left this to the states.)
Are conservative ideas allowed at American colleges? Protestors routinely try to shut down speeches by conservatives, like Heather Mac Donald, a Contributing Editor of the Manhattan Institute’s City Journal. She also wrote the book “The War on Cops,” which argues that Americans are less safe because police, for fear of being called racist, back off.
Was the British Empire a good or bad thing for the world? To put it another way, is freedom a good or bad thing for the world? Historian and author H.W. Crocker III explains why we may want to rethink the British Empire’s bad rap.
Where are the Social-Justice Warriors on this? Why isn’t this labeled as racist but if it were an attack of opposite political values it is hailed as racist by the media?
Here is MORE on the below video:
Finally the violent stomping of a man by SEIU members is going to court. The video will be a big part of the trial. Rather than — or instead of — zeroing in on the violent nature of the left throughout history and American politics, I wanted to focus on one aspect of how the media portrays the indecent. This from Gateway Pundit, Nearly 2 Years After Beating – Kenneth Gladney Case Goes to Trial Tomorrow:
“Conservative buttons” vs. “Service Employees.” The question I have, have you EVER heard the media reference buttons or anything for sale at Democratic activist gatherings as “liberal buttons,” or, “progressive items for sale”? These buttons are in fact worn by Democrats and Independents who are part of the Tea Party. To say we are taxed enough already (T.E.A.) and top call the government to some fiscal responsibility is not a partisan concept. However, less spending does mean less government… this is where the basis for the difference of the parties kinda becomes partisan. But I digress. Would the media call this [above/right] a “progressive button?
Somehow I doubt it, even thought SEIU stuff was for sale at the same event… you will never hear “liberal” or “progressive” used of any item or person by the media. This should come as no surprise since the following is believed by the majority of the press/media:
- The media will not only not identify Democrats typically, like they label persons as conservative or Republican, they will often times misidentify persons.