In a great example of how the media guides it’s listeners down a path full of narratives they [said media] wish were true… we find in a touted “honest” Clinton documentary many lies and missteps (Clinton | American Experience). Larry Elder is in his element here as he excoriates the depths of this false narrative. His article is a must read for those interested in this. Near the back-half of the audio Larry offers other media silence on issues surrounding Democrats. They [Democrats] apparently have a no fly zone in regard to honest reporting.
Jeff Flake misquotes President Donald Trump, and the MSM lap dogs him right away. Sad, and he has ruined his chances at a run in 2020, if that is his plan. See more #history at THE FEDERALIST:
- “Sorry, Journalists: Trump Isn’t The First President To Threaten The Press”
ACCURACY IN MEDIA likewise notes the last administrations real war on the press:
Accuracy in Media has extensively outlined how Manning and Snowden have, in effect, harmed national security and should be prosecuted for their crimes. But what about the administration’s decision to go after the Associated Press’ phone records—or James Rosen of Fox News? The Obama administration’s war on journalists who print leaked national security information is ongoing, with months of journalists’ phone records subpoenaed, their movements tracked, and their emails invaded. In one case, Fox News journalist James Rosen was even named as a possible “co-conspirator” with leaker Stephen Jin-Woo Kim, who pleaded guilty to the charges against him.
(see also POLITICO)
I have listened to Dennis Prager for years, and this is only the second time I have heard him this mad:
It should also be noted that without the Press, Stalin and Communism would not have had a pristine veneer. The Pulitzer prize winning New York Times writer, Walter Duranty, is quoted in THE WEEKLY STANDARD as an example:
- “There is no famine or actual starvation nor is there likely to be.”
–New York Times, Nov. 15, 1931, page 1
- “Any report of a famine in Russia is today an exaggeration or malignant propaganda.”
–New York Times, August 23, 1933
- “Enemies and foreign critics can say what they please. Weaklings and despondents at home may groan under the burden, but the youth and strength of the Russian people is essentially at one with the Kremlin’s program, believes it worthwhile and supports it, however hard be the sledding.”
–New York Times, December 9, 1932, page 6
- “You can’t make an omelet without breaking eggs.”
–New York Times, May 14, 1933, page 18
- “There is no actual starvation or deaths from starvation but there is widespread mortality from diseases due to malnutrition.”
–New York Times, March 31, 1933, page 13
CNN Split Screens 2 Reporters Standing Right Next to Each Other
CNN recently cobbled together a quick add trying to fool people into thinking they are The Bea’s Knees. Here is part of THE FEDERALIST’S take:
— CNN (@CNN) October 23, 2017
So I thought two spoofs (one mine) would be fitting:
Friends who are Marco Rubio fans are posting stuff by Democrat politicians (who are rumored to be running for President) like this to make a point:
So not only are these Republicans I know falling for the media Narrative (more on this below), but they are also being hooked by Democrat politicians building a base for a Presidential run. IN OTHER WORDS, the above Tweet was an opportunistic chance to politically score points against Trump…. JUST LIKE the picture of Mayor Cruz “wading in water” was a photo-op, as Jack Posobiec notes via his TWITTER:
But people are like LEMMINGS and swallow this stuff up due to their dislike of Trump (like the gal on the right).
In another Facebook convo, a friend said no one was helping and that people were dying. When a person pointed out the depth of help Puerto Rico was recieving… she was thanked for her “OPINION.” This is part of what she posted:
I expanded a bit:
One comment from a friend-of-my-friend noted this:
- Have to disagree about Puerto Rico… Got a ole buddy I served with in Iraq that is on ground working for FEMA. Says its nothing but political drama… (Patrick C.)
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 30, 2017
Trump Is Right… It Is #FakeNews
I swear… people say they dislike the mainstream media (MSM), but are all on board when they see the singular San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz, Puerto Rico, plastered all over the place saying, “we are dying.”
First in my mind’s eye is her accolades of a terrorist freed by Obama from the Marxist-Leninist bent….
- Yulin Cruz is a member of Puerto Rico’s Popular Democratic Party that wants the island to remain a U.S. territory. But she sounded more like a member of the island’s Independence Party in a video that surfaced back in January when President Barack Obama commuted the sentence of Rivera Lopez. (DAILY CALLER)
What is FALN (Fuerzas Armadas de Liberación Nacional || English: Armed Forces of National Liberation), the organization that this Obama commuted the sentence of FALN terrorist leader Oscar Lopez Rivera? WIKI notes it’s main driving force succinctly:
- Directing the armed and political struggle in accordance with the Marxist-Leninist principle of a broad front including a popular sectors willing to [ join ] the armed struggle right away
- Agglutination of all forces based upon the principle of coordination between political work and military work under the leadership of a party composed of combatants assigned to different tasks
- Application of the principle of internal ideological debate, a study of Marxist-Leninist ideology and the use of criticism and self-criticism
- Implementation of the Stalinist ideological position on the concept of “nation” with regard to American reality
- Application of the principle of the priority of the struggle for independence of Puerto Rico over any question of internal solidarity, demanding concrete support for our armed struggle as a priority matter in the international struggle against colonialism
Another eye-brow raiser is that the mayor of Guaynabo (the district just West of San Juan), Angel Perez, has explained the disconnect San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz has with relief efforts and coordination…. NOW…. keep in mind as you read this from a neighboring mayor that Mayor Cruz said this (via THE GUARDIAN): “…if it doesn’t solve the logistics ‘what we we are going to see is something close to a genocide’.”
In other words — the only way logistics would fail is if the local government of a district failed to coordinate with their Federal Agencies. Hello? MkFly!
Here is a hugely funny pic of Mayor Cruz standing in front of supplies in her ports sent by America… where Cruz said the following:
- “So, Mr Trump, I am begging you to take charge and save lives. After all, that is one of the founding principles of the United States…If not, the world will see how we are treated not as second-class citizens but as animals that can be disposed of. Enough is enough.”
Mmmmm – okay.
But, people who profess a middle-ground, say they hate corporate media, and all the other colloquial sayings of people who hate Trump… THEY SURE swallow the MSM narrative >>>> HOOK-LINE-AND-SINKER — all while Leftist media are trying to make this Trump’s “Katrina.”
Here is a portion of that WASHINGTON EXAMINER article Prager is reading from:
Here are some stories on these previous storms:
- How Climate Change Is Being Blamed For Harvey After A Dozen Years Without A Major Hurricane (WASHINGTON TIMES)
- Michael Mann’s claims that Harvey was caused by global warming are destroyed by an operational meteorologist (WUWT)
JOE BASTARDI notes that Harvey is tied for 14th:
Is Donald Trump correct when he says CNN, The New York Times, and other mainstream outlets report fake news? Commentator and bestselling author Andrew Klavan explains.
Via PROJECT VERITAS:
- CNN “ratings are incredible right now,” President Trump “good for business”
- John Bonifield, CNN Producer Says Russia Narrative “Mostly bullshit right now”
- “Get back to Russia,” Says CEO Jeff Zucker
- President Trump is Right About Witch Hunt, “No real proof”
- Comes in Wake of CNN’s Russia-Gate Retraction & New Rules on Russia Coverage
There is also more to CNN as of late regarding a story they pulled from their site. In fact, three staffers “quit” (probably told if they didn’t quit they would be fired) over #FakeNews. Here is more:
- Over the weekend, CNN’s executives busied themselves with a new process for reporting on Russia, Buzzfeed later learned. According to an internal memo, all reporting from CNN on that topic will have to get specific approval from executives before appearing on any of their platforms. (HOTAIR)
Sarah Sanders responds to leaked Project Veritas footage showing CNN Producer John Bonifield admitting that Russia narrative is fake news and owns a snowflake liberal reporter…
- Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders addressed Project Veritas’ undercover video showing a CNN producer claiming that they use excessive Russia coverage to boost their ratings. (DAILY CALLER)
David French over at the NATIONAL REVIEW has an excellent article on this topic, and is the one Prager is reading from:
What was unbelievable is that the NEW YORK TIMES tried to connect this to Gabby Gifford’s in some comparative manner!