He has not yet responded. https://t.co/yOLqC3H8an
— Aldous Huxley's Ghost™ (@AF632) July 14, 2019
Larry Elder reads from a Wall Street Journal article entitled, “An Education Horror Show A Case Study In Public School Failure And Lack Of Accountability“. A key point in this article which leads into Walter Williams article is this: “One culprit are policies that discourage student discipline.” Doc Williams’ article (Black Education Decline) notes this:
- A National Center for Education Statistics study found that 18% of the nation’s schools accounted for 75% of the reported incidents of violence, and 6.6% accounted for half of all reported incidents. These are schools with predominantly black student populations.
Everything the Democrats are offering will embolden this problem, not help dissuade it.
I also add at the end a different Denzel Washington clip, Larry merely played the first one again. Here is another example of just how far discipline in schools have eroded (Meridian Star, 4/21/16 — via RPT).
- I read that in a survey of public school teachers in 1940, the top disciplinary problems listed included talking out of turn, chewing gum, running in the halls, dress-code violations, and littering. More than a half century later, the problems teachers contend with are drug and alcohol abuse, pregnancy, suicide, rape, robbery, and assault. Teachers and administrators say that things are worse for students now than ever before. One junior high school teacher commented, “I can’t believe the things they do to themselves and to each other.” A kindergarten teacher recently told me that her five and six year old students are restless, angry, and some even have the addictive habit of cutting themselves. A grandmother told me that her grandson, whom she is raising, has admitted to having suicidal thoughts. He is ten years old.
What a comparison. What teacher today wouldn’t fall on her knees and shout Hosannas to have the problems teachers did in 1940?
- “Andy, is that gum in your mouth?”
- “Yes, teacher.”
- “Go to the principal’s office!”
Can anyone even imagine?
This woman is really confused… to say the least. Since pro-life positions affect mainly minority women (since they get the most abortions), how does wanting MORE black babies equal racism. She also seems to pigeonhole the issue as a religious one. As I have noted MANY times before, there are many well-known atheists who are pro-life. Likewise, there is a group of feminist pro-lifers called: FEMINISTS FOR LIFE
More on feminists who are pro-life:
A Typical Response
I use to be in the middle… Voted for the person and the issues… The new left has forced me right… It's kind of sad when you think about it.
— Bradley Bezel (@BezelBradley) June 2, 2019
Rush Limbaugh does a great job in comparing New York Time’s articles from 2016 to this story (2019), as well as the news coverage from those years. He ends the show with the first season of Apprentice, which aired in 2004 — where Donald admits to being dead broke at one point, a billion+ in the hole. It is soo funny what people glom-on-to. I add the opener video to The Apprentice to the beginning, but keep just the audio to Rush’s ending. (“I won, bigly…” This line has always cracked me up! Who says that? Trump does, that’s who.)
See my previous uploads on this here:
“Is it your assumption that I supported or believe in authoritarian communism that existed in the Soviet Union? I don’t. I never have. And I opposed it.”
Joe Biden’s new thing is talking about how bad “white male culture” is. Now that a presidential bid is on the line for 2020, he’s willing to do whatever race-baiting it takes to win over the Democrat base, even if it costs a lot of self-hate.
See more at the WASHINGTON TIMES: Joe Biden Blames ‘White Man’s Culture’ For Sexual Assaults: ‘It’s Got To Change’
— Derek Utley (@realDerekUtley) April 4, 2019
In what world is this normal? (Nov 22, 2017):
- While I like their rants (Paul Watson, Mark Dice, and others) and these commentaries hold much truth in them, I do wish to caution you… he is part of Info Wars/Prison Planet network of yahoos, a crazy conspiracy arm of Alex Jones shite. Also, I bet if I talked to him he would reveal some pretty-crazy conspiratorial beliefs that would naturally undermine and be at-odds-with some of his rants. Just to be clear, I do not endorse these people or orgs.
In the following audio, Elizebeth Warren uses a term coined by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez:
- You look at our tax rates back in the ’60s and when you have a progressive tax rate system. Your tax rate, you know, let’s say, from zero to $75,000 may be ten percent or 15 percent, et cetera. But once you get to, like, THE TIPPY TOPS — on your 10 millionth dollar— sometimes you see tax rates as high as 60 or 70 percent. That doesn’t mean all $10 million are taxed at an extremely high rate, but it means that as you climb up this ladder you should be contributing more. — AOC
Here is Senator Warren Tweeting it as well as you hearing it below:
I presume they are trying to explain Marxism to Millennials? Senator Warren and Senator Harris are just trying to outdo the crazy chica from “the Bronx,” *She Guevara.
Now “TIPPY-TOP” and words like “fair” are dog-whistles for Communism. Here is audio of Kamala Harris and Elizebeth Warren trying to bankrupt the country:
Larry Elder a while back showed how this didn’t work… and it will be no different decades later:
* In one of the funniest posts in a while, TWITCHY want to shorten Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s name:
We need a nickname for Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. It’s too long to type it all out. Post your suggestions here….
- “She Guevara”
- “Bolshevik Barbie”
- “Alex from the East Bloc”
Michael Medved discusses the Democrats bad strategy to continuously discuss impeachment, and doing so, giving the Republicans a hot button issue to increase GOPers voters in 2018 as well as raising more money during the lead-up to 2018 and 2020. For more information on “locking the Donald up” go to the WASHINGTON FREE BEACON.
HOT AIR helps out in this regard with video of Ted Cruz’s Democratic challenger saying what will drive Republican voters to the polls: