Here is a prediction and continuing convo regarding 2020… enjoy (it will evolve). Here is my main prediction… and keep in mind the convo is from bottom to top.
So, the “over 40%” comment was based on this story:
But now I am updating it with this story (also, see NOQ REPORT):
Excellent data from Milwaukee:
✅ 20,395 Voters Identified
✅ 15,738 Voters From Wisconsin
✅ 57.9% Were NOT Republicans (Yuge!)
✅ 4,313 Registrants Didn’t Vote in 2016
Winning with Non-Republicans! pic.twitter.com/UifLCaYzmu
— Brad Parscale – Text TRUMP to 88022 (@parscale) January 15, 2020
So, I responded today to Sharon by saying:
I will either eat my words, or gloat in them.
>> Here are the stories
Even Al Sharpton gets it.
BONUS… via WEASEL ZIPPERS:
This guy does some pretty good work on his YouTube. Enjoy the Trump laughs (h-t STACEY on TWITTER):
- “It’s her duty to turn it over. It’s not some mechanism she can control,” – House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (WASHINGTON TIMES)
Like a previous post[s], the Democrats try to control Nature (by legislating Climate Control) and Nature (by saying gender does not exist through legislation). They also wish to control the Constitutional process the Founders clearly laid before us. And in doing so, they (the Democrats) are blowing previous agreed upon rules and their own conduct out of the water — thus proving — Senator McConnell’s understanding (not disproving) that this is a political process:
One comment from my YouTube:
- How can you tell if a POLITICIAN IS LYING??……… “WHEN THEY START SPEAKING!” DRAIN THE SWAMP! (Deplorable Vet in Tennessee)
More at GENERATION LIBERTY:
- “I was told Donald Trump was a bigoted extremist” – Click here.
- “he’s the first US President in history to enter office supporting gay marriage” – Click here.
- “his right to try legislation lets terminally ill patients access potentially lifesaving drugs” – Click here.
- “the official poverty rate fell to 11.8% last year, its lowest level since 2001.” – Click here.
- “I was told Donald Trump would destroy the US economy” – Click here.
- “the US economy is booming … it just achieved its longest growth expansion on record – 121 consecutive months” – Click here.
- “deregulating the economy and cutting red tape” – Click here.
- “he has slashed the corporate tax rate from 35% to 21%” – Click here.
- “reduced income tax for Americans of almost all income levels” – Click here.
- “The African-American unemployment rate was 5.5% in September – its lowest on record.” Click here.
- In 2010 African-American unemployment was 16% – Click here.
- “Hispanic unemployment fell to 3.9%” – Click here.
- “also its lowest on record.” – Click here or in this news report.
- In 2010 unemployment was 12.5% – Click here.
- Unemployment reached 3.5% in 2019 – Click here.
- “With unemployment reaching a 50 year low of 3.5% in September” – Click here.
- “Donald Trump was an environmental vandal” – Click here.
- “carbon dioxide emissions have fallen under Trump” – Click here.
- “the Environmental Protection Agency cleaned up more toxic waste sites in 2018 than it had for 13 years” – Click here.
- “2.2 million adult Americans are in jail” – Click here.
- “Donald Trump has tried to fix this with the first step act which prevents reoffending by providing rehabilitation programs for inmates and helping ex-prisoners re-enter employment and the community” – Click here.
- “I was told Donald Trump was a dictator who would suppress Freedom” – Click here.
- “I wasn’t told about his executive order that makes colleges uphold freedom of speech” – Click here.
This is an interview from July 2, 2019 (an Ultimate Issues Hour), and is merely an excerpt surrounding getting what you see with Trump. Stephen Strang had Dennis on his show as well (YOUTUBE). A lot of what Strang does can be found HERE — A recent article that caused me to upload this is this article:
- God Uses Imperfect Leaders: Christians Can Still Support President Trump in Good Conscience
- See Also Strang’s: “Why ‘Charisma’ Still Backs President Trump Despite CT’s Anti-Trump Column“
From the linked article:
“We prayed and God raised up a man that we didn’t expect and that we didn’t even like. But he has become our champion”: Author Stephen Strang explains why some Evangelicals are standing by President Trump https://t.co/9di3qrIrUR pic.twitter.com/gizAlmrkjD
— New Day (@NewDay) March 28, 2018
(DAILY CALLER) Fox & Friends guest Mark Steyn criticized the Canadian Broadcast Corporation (CBC) Thursday after it omitted President Donald Trump’s scene from the movie “Home Alone 2” during December airings.
Conservative commentator Mark Steyn spoke on Fox & Friends about the omission, accusing the broadcast corporation of being “terrified” about reminding people “just how deranged his [Trump’s] opponents are.”
- “I think they’re actually terrified that people will remember that before [Trump] was the new Hitler, he was a beloved mainstream cultural figure”
EVERY TRUMP cameo:
Every Trump Cameo (Part 1) pic.twitter.com/SHM40nm1Ld
— Posonaut 118 🚀 (@posonaut) December 26, 2019
Hugh Hewitt took the time to read the entire letter from President Trump to Speaker Nancy Pelosi. (If you wish, the entire letter is below for your reading pleasure)
Same crazy Leftists upset they lost in the election, so violence is the way… or creating false narratives to oust Boris.
There is a hint that Boris Johnson is in a Fusion GPS shit storm (via RED STATE):
HOLY SHIT THIS IS SHAMELESS: Fusion GPS offering its Russia Conspiracy services to the Labour Party on the night of their epic loss. Hey, it’s worked out for the Democrats. https://t.co/svgMP4obya
— David Reaboi (@davereaboi) December 13, 2019
Left obsessed with attacking Trump over his ‘lies.’
President Donald Trump popped off a few impeachment jokes as he continued the 30-year-old tradition of pardoning a Thanksgiving turkey. Trump’s latest clemency benefits a 47-pound turkey named Butter and its alternate, Bread. (Nov. 26)