A caller takes Michael Medved on a ride of his life. From owls to Russian sleeper agents. Yep… Medved gets em all – mind you, the caller could be having a bit of fun… but you never know. Makes you laugh either way. One comment on my YouTube humorously notes: “Medved said exactly the same thing a sleeper would say.”
GAY PATRIOT comments on this video:
- The funny thing is… now that Hillary has been caught colluding with Russia on both the Pee-Pee Dossier and the Uranium One deal… the Democrat Media Complex has suddenly decided that it’s no big deal to be colluding with Russia. Russian influence on American politics can now be added to the Neverending List of Things That Are OK When Democrats Do It.
See more at THE DAILY CALLER
BREITBART compiles “
lamemainstream medias” supporting of the facts:
Here is just one example of the accumulating crimes for the Democrats (The DNC) and the Hillary campaign from the 2016 election cycle — LAW NEWZ:.
Via PROJECT VERITAS:
- CNN “ratings are incredible right now,” President Trump “good for business”
- John Bonifield, CNN Producer Says Russia Narrative “Mostly bullshit right now”
- “Get back to Russia,” Says CEO Jeff Zucker
- President Trump is Right About Witch Hunt, “No real proof”
- Comes in Wake of CNN’s Russia-Gate Retraction & New Rules on Russia Coverage
There is also more to CNN as of late regarding a story they pulled from their site. In fact, three staffers “quit” (probably told if they didn’t quit they would be fired) over #FakeNews. Here is more:
- Over the weekend, CNN’s executives busied themselves with a new process for reporting on Russia, Buzzfeed later learned. According to an internal memo, all reporting from CNN on that topic will have to get specific approval from executives before appearing on any of their platforms. (HOTAIR)
Sarah Sanders responds to leaked Project Veritas footage showing CNN Producer John Bonifield admitting that Russia narrative is fake news and owns a snowflake liberal reporter…
- Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders addressed Project Veritas’ undercover video showing a CNN producer claiming that they use excessive Russia coverage to boost their ratings. (DAILY CALLER)
The below are two online “posters” from the Islamic State that portray jihadism in France… put online after the most recent attack by the religion of peace. Take a look at the posters… and then I will comment to my fellow believers.
The above are, to me, an almost cliche of what is doctrine of demons. IF, the devil did exist –and were to cause a movement embedding the hatred for everything good and Godly…
…mankind being a shadow of this goodness via the Imago Dei (“image of God”)…
…Satan, wishing to destroy this image at all costs would seem to come to fruition in this radical jihadi movement.
And so this evolving terrorism that is prompting NATO to declare war on the Islamic State (or at least the last attack France was asking them to do so, and now with this new attack we may see a renewed push to do such) is almost a fulfillment of the foresight of Godley men in the Old Testament and the New.
To fight this evil IS a righteous act — that is, putting a stop to this heinous evil. But, I also see it as a “hook in the jaw” of the West that may kick off a larger battle — or an era of peace [or both]. However you view the steps in end-time eschatology.
- “I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws, and bring you out with all your army, including horses and riders, who are all splendidly dressed, a huge company armed with shields and bucklers, all of them brandishing swords.” (Ezekiel 38:4, HCSB)
So, an evil like none we have seen (evil done to strike fear and for sadistic pleasure), seems to be drawing the West into an area that Napoleon said could accommodate the worlds armies:
Another “unrelated” story revolves around Putin… who, in Stalin like fashion, sacked every commander in his Baltic Fleet mainly due that these commanders were refusing orders to engage U.S. warships in a harassing manner. Presumably trying to instigate something like the previous SU-24 flying 30-feet over the bow of one of our warships, or the continuous close calls with NATO. Russia also has the hook in their jaw and has decided to send additional advanced aircraft, including K-52 helicopter gunships, to Syria “in order to strengthen the Russian military grouping that takes part in anti-terrorist operations.”
While the above means almost nothing to my non-religious readers… in eschatological terms and in the idea that we “battle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the world powers of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavens,” it means a lot.
Some freedom of press news via Bloomberg:
Putin has been criticized for rolling back press freedoms and increasing state ownership of the country’s mass media. The decision to eliminate RIA, which was founded days after Nazi Germany invaded the Soviet Union in 1941, comes two weeks after billionaire Vladimir Potanin sold his media business to a group backed by OAO Gazprombank.
“There’s been a consolidation in the media that’s involved in outwardly directed propaganda,” Boris Makarenko, deputy director of the Moscow-based Center for Political Technologies, said today by phone. “The holding’s new boss wasn’t an accidental choice. They’ve taken a person with the ethos of a Soviet-era propagandist, not a journalist.”