A CNN panel falsely claimed that abortion is moral and human life doesn’t begin at conception. Dennis Prager explains why this argument directly violates science and reason. MOONBATTERY notes:
NEWSBUSTERS notes well how the current media blames the use of “spying” as a “right-wing” term. Except, just weeks ago they were using it handily…
Chris Cuomo Gets A Civic Lesson from Attorney General Michael Mukasey On TV:
“Is it your assumption that I supported or believe in authoritarian communism that existed in the Soviet Union? I don’t. I never have. And I opposed it.”
Since the Democrats have lost the “Collusion Delusion,” they are reverting back to their “NAZI” tropes. Adam Schiff is back to it on CNN’s Jake Tapper show, as well as Chris Hayes on MSNBC:
Here is WASHINGTON EXAMINER detailing the above:
The only way out is Jesus!
Larry Elder deftly journeys through the Left’s refusal to face a crisis worse than when Obama called it a crisis. (Insert here #nevertrumpers as well.) There is now no question about it… and those that perpetuate this as a non-crisis will only help Trump win in 2020.
Here are some related reads:
- After Months of Denying, Cable Journalists Admit ‘Crisis’ at Border
- Byron York: How Bad Does Border Have To Be For Democrats To Admit It’s An Emergency?
- Establishment Media Admit Border Crisis
- CNN Finally Admits There’s a Crisis at the Border!
- Here’s a List of Democrats Who Acknowledged There’s a Crisis at the Border
- Democrats Want Open Borders – Tear Down Existing Border Wall
(BTW, I love the “collusion delusion” moniker Trump gave this. It’s like the old WWF days)
I apologize for putting Glenn Greenwald in my posts of late… but he is showing the corruption in the media well. And as a far leaning Leftist who was banned from CNN (along with Democrat Alan Dershowitz because they refused to go along with the narrative the MSM was dishing out). While I believe Greenwalds views on the Iraq War are wrong (along with most of his positions on politics and life), his defense of free thought and media bias are healthy:
It’s not just that the media refuses any self-critique (has any journalist who pushed the conspiracy acknowledged any narrative errors other than @Isikoff in his last MSNBC spot?). The rank-closing & arrogant conceit about this story are stronger than ever pic.twitter.com/KQejtpSY3d
— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) March 31, 2019
>> REMEMBER, Mark Levin CALLED THIS in March of 2017! <<
~ALSO, see my OBAMAGATE post! ~
(Here is the March 5th, 2017 time where Clapper mentioned no evidence for collusion) But remember, he called Trump a Russian assett. He may refer to a time where he said there was no evidence of collusion… but he then stepped on his own CYA toes to claim this in December 18th, 2017:
Remember, this is the Clapper that said a spy in the Trump campaign was a good thing (via RUSH LIMBAUGH, May 18, 2018). In other words… OBAMA AUTHORIZED AMERICANS TO BE SPIED ON WITH NO EVIDENCE!!
(See a previous post detailing some of his arguments, HERE) Mar. 25, 2019 | Former Harvard Law professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz says Robert Mueller was wrong for not completely ruling out a case for obstruction of justice in his Russia report.
Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz weighs in on the lack of a decision on obstruction in the Mueller report.
(Via MRCTV/NEWSBUSTERS) The Sunday afternoon letter from Attorney General Bill Barr on the Mueller report has rocked the political world and burst more than a few bubbles in the liberal media, most notably their years-long insistence that the President and/or his team colluded with Russia.
Some journalists have conceded this reality, while others are mimicking Japanese soldiers still fighting World War II in 1971……
The Medias Most Embarrassing Fails (Via THE DAILY CALLER):
- Only in an America in which matters of race are not as utterly irredeemable as we are often told could things get to the point that someone would pretend to be tortured in this way, acting oppression rather than suffering it, seeking to play a prophet out of a sense that playing a singer on television is not as glamorous as getting beaten up by white guys. That anyone could feel this way and act on it in the public sphere is, in a twisted way, a kind of privilege, and a sign that we have come further on race than we are often comfortable admitting. — John McWhorter
John McWhorter delivers some brilliant social commentary (a shining light into Don Lemon’s career):
In a good bit today on the Glenn Beck Radio Program, a New York Times story that “fact-checked” the State of the Union Speech was itself run through the grinder. I include a short Stephanie Ruhle (MSNBC) audio clip, and then Brian Stelter (CNN) gets “fact-checked himself. Good clip to link in a response to a Leftist. Glenn and Stu (Steve Burguiere) are in their zone here. The segment that followed this section can be see HERE.
See also an excellent article at THE FEDERALIST entitled, “The State Of American ‘Fact-Checking’ Is Completely Useless“.
In another great segment Glenn Beck and Stu (Steve Burguiere) discuss where the New York Times and the Washington Post’s fudging their quotes and intended meanings. NATIONAL REVIEW has an excellent rebuttal to this in their article entitled, “Trump Was Right about New York’s Abortion Law”. In it we read:
- The text of the law bears out rather than contradicts Trump’s comment. So long as the abortionist is willing to say that an abortion is necessary to protect the pregnant woman’s health — including emotional health — the abortion can take place at any time before or after 24 weeks. Two decades ago, during a debate over similar legislation, late-term abortionist Warren Hern explained that he would always testify that an abortion he wished to perform would avert adverse health consequences (Frank Murray, “Daschle Ban May Not Ban Anything; Abortionists Could Use Own Judgment,” Washington Times, May 15, 1997).
Good stuff Glenn and Stu!