“I think YOU’RE Stupid Piers!” — Larry Elder
Dennis Prager had Lee Habeeb on to discuss his article “The Story of the Great Chicago Fire — and Its Great Recovery” Previously I uploaded Habeeb discussing school indoctrination.
Larry Elder mentions this in passing in his book, “TEN THINGS YOU CAN’T SAY IN AMERICA,” in which he notes:
RebelPundit Filmmakers Jeremy Segal and Andrew Marcus follow Chicago community organizer, Paul McKinley, on a tour of the south side neighborhood, Washington Park, where they find local residents opposed to a pastor’s calls to remove George Washington’s name and statue from the park.
More bait-n-switch via TOWNHALL:
Via THE BLAZE
- “It’s interesting. The big city with the most unintentional, accidental homicides or accidental killings was Chicago, Illinois, where there are no gun stores and there are no gun ranges and JROTC is not in the school system. There’s no way to get education; there’s no way to get training.
One must remember this when thinking about the choices in “Mr. Yella’s” life that led him to this point, via HIP HOP WIKI:
Here is the video:
MOONBATTERY has this comment about the above:
- White people are not the problem. The police are not the problem. Slavery 2 centuries ago is not the problem. Given that other communities have guns too (44% of US households), and Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws in the country, guns aren’t the problem either. Could it be that black “oppression” is a self-inflicted cultural issue?
The irony is they probably called the police after. BLUE LIVES MATTER points out the main issue that the Chicago police face, and the communities affected by trying to suppress their policing:
- From author “This is how our babies die everyday. I was riding down 154th in Harvey,Illinois and I saw 2 little boys creeping from the side of a building, one on each side. I said they’re bad as hell. Looked in my rear view mirror to see what they were up to, and he’s stuffing what seems to be a gun in his shorts. I went down 2 blocks (not to seem obvious) and turned around, got out and this is what occurred. A passerby happened to see (My cousin who knows this child’s mother) called me and said his mom wants the gun back because she purchased it but clearly in the video the kid says it’s his friends and he’s taking it back to him. I had the mom call me and she is livid! She wants this gun back. 😒 I told her I can’t do that. She said she’d purchase another one. This needs to shared because PARENTS ARE BREEDING MURDERS, THIEVES AND RAPISTS. I hope this goes viral like all the other useless videos I see… This occurred on 4/23/16 in Harvey, ILL which is just 15 minutes south of Chicago, ILL”
Wikiquotes records a person asking if the above quote is authentic. As with other quotes I have dealt with in the past, this one too seems a little too self-serving to be Madison. Here is the question and answer to the above:
The question then becomes, who Daniel De Leon, and why would he twist Madison so? The answer is that he was a Marxist (propagandist):
Here is an excellent background to this communist/anarcho-leftist movement in Chicago in the late 1800s that included De Leon:
Via Creeping Sharia:
Mohamed Elimam: Oh, those of you who want to wage Jihad for the sake of Allah, Palestine is calling you and Gaza is crying out for your help. If you are true believers, real mujahideen, hasten to Palestine. However, if you are collaborators with those who give you weapons and money, then keep indulging yourselves with this money of yours.
[The Koran says:] “Prepare for them what force and steeds of war you can, to strike fear in the hearts of the enemy of Allah and of your own, and others besides them, whom you do not know, but Allah knows.” All the Arabs have abandoned our brothers in Palestine, and the Muslims are oblivious to them, but Allah supports them. They have prepared for battle. Even if the resistance cannot match [Israel] in numbers and equipment, it does in spirit and steadfastness, as mothers sacrifice their sons and wives sacrifice their husbands for the sake of Allah.
Jihad Watch has this commentary:
This is odd. When non-Muslim analysts of jihad terror quote Qur’an 8:60, “strike fear [or terror] into the hearts of the enemies of Allah,” and other verses of the Qur’an like it, Islamic spokesmen in the West invariably charge that they’re taking it out of context, and that it only applies to a very limited situation in Muhammad’s day, and not to the present. Is Chicago imam Mohamed Elimam learning Islam from the writings of greasy Islamophobes?
“Chicago Imam Encourages Jihad against Israel,” MEMRI, n.d….
Via Gateway Pundit:
- Hundreds attended the ‘Justice for Trayvon Martin’ rally yesterday in Chicago.
- Meanwhile, a six year-old girl was shot Friday while at a memorial for a loved one gunned down five years ago.
- And at least four people were killed and nine wounded in Chicago shootings on Saturday night.
From video description:
Michael Medved interviews principle and author of, Push Has Come to Shove: Getting Our Kids the Education They Deserve–Even If It Means Picking a Fight, Dr. Steve Perry. (Posted by: Religio-Political Talk) Topics discussed are, what exactly the strike is over, some of the particulars in the matter, what true reform is, with of course the ineffable commentary by Medved. Jay Carney, White House Spokes-Person, even makes a cameo appearance.
For more clear thinking like this from Michael Medved… I invite you to visit: https://www.medvedmedhead.com/