More from NEWSBUSTERS:
Mind you this is after reading some articles and listening to talk radio and dissenting callers expressing their opinion. BUT RUSH LIMBAUGH is the boss of this! First of all, I wish to say, if the 45-people who left Congress for a variety of reasons did so in part because they believed the media in their “Blue Wave” supposition. Obviously many of these Republicans included ideas of their dislike of Trump, or that they were in leading positions and do not want to be “demoted,” but instead transition into the private sector, as well as spend time with family, also reading the tea-leaves about the “blue wave” (etc., etc.). And so, with the amount of GOP incumbent calling it quits for a variety of reasons, the Democrats won the amount of seats they did this election. They would have won MUCH less if these Republicans stuck through another couple years to the 2020 election. Here are some examples that show just how bad this first mid-term is for the party in power:
- The most House seats ever lost by a president’s party in power was Obama in 2010. He lost 63. Next was Bill Clinton in 1994. He lost 52. In 1958, Eisenhower lost 48, as did Ford and Nixon in 1974. They lost 48. Lyndon Johnson in ’66, lost 47. Harry Truman in ’46 lost 45 seats. George W. Bush in 2006 lost 30. In 1950, Harry Truman lost 29. Reagan, in ’82, lost 26 seats, and in 2016 Trump is at 26 or 27 — and those are New York Times records. (RUSH LIMBAUGH)
- UPDATE: More LIKE 37 seats.
So, my point is that what the GOP lost in the House yesterday, is FAR better than recent democrats as an example. AND, not only that, if the Republicans who left stuck around, the Democrats would have won less in the House. So to lose the amount we did was with thanks to Trump and keeping a natural cycle to a minimum. Very few midterm Presidents have added to the Senate during their tenure.
And WHY did Trump deem it important to spend time on the campaign trail for Senate races and not the House races? Because the Senate is where judges are confirmed — the Senate. So if say, Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies or retires, Trump/Mitch McConnell could nominate another Justice via a Senate with more Republicans who are more conservative than their predecessors. [UPDATE, and on cue]
But they also confirm judges for the lower courts as well as the Circuit Courts (who are very Left leaning). So we should confirm at least two-a-month for 2-years. Four of the 13 federal appeals courts currently have more Republican:
This is Yuuuge. The courts will have Constitutionalists influencing the Courts for generations.
OTHER “Silver Linings”?
Trump campaigned for 11-Senate people… 9 won.
My contention is that the crazies in the Democrat Party may end up helping Trump and Republicans come 2020.
“Democrats couldn’t stop Trump, but they could slow him down and make life miserable for him,” said Brad Bannon, a Democratic strategist. “Subpoenas would be flying from Capitol Hill towards the White House as fast as they can print them out.” (THE HILL)
We expose the mainstream media’s most blatant, malicious lies about Trump — from just the past few weeks! Eric Nimmer sits in third chair.
The DAILY CALLER notes how divisive the media has been:
- MSNBC’s Scarborough: Trump Damages American Dream More Than Terrorists
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Suggests Wringing Sarah Sanders’ Neck
- CNN’s Don Lemon Declares It A ‘Fact’ That Trump Is ‘Racist’
- CNN’s Fareed Zakaria: ‘Treasonous’ Not Strong Enough To Describe Trump
- MSNBC’s Donny Deutsch: Trump Could Be A Sociopath
- Huffpo Publishes Article Calling For ‘Execution’ Of Trump
- Politico Reporter Calls Trump Supporters ‘Garbage People’ With Bad Teeth
- Scarborough Compares Child Separation To Concentration Camps
- MSNBC’s Chris Matthews Calls For ‘Vengeance’
- Nicolle Wallace: Are Trump Women Dead Inside?
- GQ Writer: Trump Has Radicalized More People Than Isis
- WaPo Op-Ed: Comparing Trump To Hitler Belittles Hitler
- CNN’s April Ryan Jokes About Street Brawling With Sarah Sanders
- NYT Columnist: Trump’S Immigration Policy Is ‘Evil’
- CNN Host Reza Aslan Calls Trump A ‘Piece Of Shit’
- WaPo’s Jennifer Rubin: Sarah Sanders Should Be Harassed As A ‘Life Sentence’
- Nicolle Wallace: Trump Officials ‘Do Not Appear To Be Human Beings’
- MSNBC’s Elise Jordan: Should Sarah Sanders Be Welcome In Society?
- NYT Publishes Trump Assassination Fantasy
- CNN’s John Avlon Compares ‘America First’ To Nazi Message
- MSNBC Analyst Nominates Trump Building For Isis Bombing
- MSNBC’s Deutsch Calls Trump An ‘Evil, Evil Man’
- CNN Guest Threatens To Gut Pro-Trump Panelist ‘Like A Fish’
- Nicolle Wallace Told Jeb To Punch Trump In The Face
- John Brennan Accuses Trump Of Treason
Dennis Prager does a decent job in dissecting Mika Brzezinski’s call for Democrats to stop the madness not created by their own actions/thoughts, but by not giving in to what the President wishes them to do. She herself has been led down the primrose path many a time by following exactly the dictates of Donald Trump. For instance:
- “Overt Racism” Is The Central Driving Principle Of Trump Presidency, Attacking People Who Aren’t White
- President Trump Is Unfit, ‘Possibly Not Even Well,’ Urges Cabinet to Invoke 25th Amendment
You see, this is playing Donald Trump’s game, you see. If you don’t admit Donald Trump is playing you, you then are being fooled by him… er… wait. At any rate, a good commentary by Prager.
This post is merely to compare intent and outcome by a “pro-Trump” supporter (Cesar Sayoc), and an anti-Trump hater (Robert Bowers).
When I heard that the Synagogue shooter had said this, “Jews are the children of Satan,” I knew he was influenced by Christian Identity. Here is a snippet of the racist ideology of this shooter, Robert Bowers (via CBN-NEWS):
As one of the four main racist cults I have studied, Christian Identity teaches that Jews and other ethnicities are from an act of sensualism with the serpent [Satan] in the Garden of Eden — similar to the ideology supported and taught in President Obama’s church the entire 20-years he attended and still embraced by many Democrat personages, in that the Jews and the white man were created by a big-headed scientist named Yakub on the island of Cyprus 6,600 years ago, thus white men are devils. Here is more from a good synopsis of the current issue via THE CLARION LEDGER:
For the record, no Republican supports the above crap, unlike Farrakhan’s shite and the Democrats. This is where the “Religio-Political starts to come out in my posts. So excuse me while I opine. I have in the past already noted why the KKK and Christian Identity and all white supremacist groups vote Left in their politics:
- They are typically socialist in their political views, and thus support the welfare state for personal financial reasons (poor) and ideological reasoning (socialist); or for the reason that it is a way of controlling minorities (racist reasoning). A modern plantation so-to-speak; There is a shared hatred for Israel and supporting of groups wanting to exterminate the Jews (Palestinians for instance). (TRUMP SIZED MANTRAS #3)
But also, the theological closeness of Farrakhan and this shooter (an evil man) are unmistakable (see more at DAILY CALLER):
- Farrakhan has consistently described the Jewish synagogue as the “Synagogue of Satan” and has claimed that “the Satanic Jews…control everything and mostly everybody.” In 2011, he said: “Some of you think that I’m just somebody who’s got something out for the Jewish people. You’re stupid. Do you think I would waste my time if I did not think it was important for you to know Satan? My job is to pull the cover off of Satan so that he will never deceive you and the people of the world again.”
- “The Jews have been so bad at politics they lost half their population in the Holocaust. They thought they could trust in Hitler, and they helped him get the Third Reich on the road,” Farrakhan claimed in 1998.
- “White people deserve to die, and they know, so they think it’s us coming to do it,” Farrakhan said in 2015. He has also called white people “white devils,” “potential humans” who “haven’t evolved yet” and “sinful by nature.”
- Farrakhan has repeatedly accused the Jews of being behind the September 11 terrorist attacks, which he claims was a false flag attack. In 2015, for example, he claimed that “there were many Israelis and Zionist Jews in key roles in the 9/11 attacks” and claimed that “many Jews received a text message not to come to work on September 11.” Farrakhan claimed in 2016 that “Osama Bin Laden didn’t destroy the Twin Towers. That was a false-flag operation to take the world’s attention away from the great disunity in America after George W. Bush stole the election.”
- “I’m not into integration. I ain’t for that. God told the Jews, he didn’t want you intermarrying with others. But you disobeyed him. He don’t want us uniting into this that he’s come to judge. You can’t integrate with wickedness if you want righteousness,” Farrakhan said in 2003, two years before he was photographed meeting Obama. Opposing interracial marriage has been a consistent position for Farrakhan. “Now God don’t want you intermarrying with [white women],” Farrakhan said in a 2016 speech posted to Facebook. “The fact is that God wanted us to be with ourselves, us with our women. He respected white people who wanted to keep their race white, because we sure want to keep ours from being any further mongrelized.”
This is probably the same stuff (except exchange black where Farrakhan speaks about white people) that Robert Bower believes with what I know of him so far. And many on the Left (more-so than the right) hate interracial marriage. Anyhew… let us segue to this bomber in Florida.
First and foremost, I am not defending this man in any way… I am merely comparing someone who like Trump to someone who hates Trump. First, let us deal with how the media deals with this bomber, Cesar Sayoc. Many headines read that the bomber was a registered Republican. Mind you, I never saw a headline saying that James T. Hodgkinson (the shooter of Republicans at a softball game) was a registered Democrat. President Trump noted what the media was doing:
- “We have seen an effort by the media to use the sinister actions of one sinister individual to score political points against me and the Republican Party,” President Trump said at a rally in North Carolina. (BIZPAC)
NATIONAL REVIEW continues the thinking:
Cesar Sayoc said his bombs were inert, not meant to harm anyone. And so far this seems to be the case… so far. If they were real bombs, Cesar, as “former federal proseuctor Andrew McCarthy noted, if the mailed IED devices were ‘functionally explosive’ they would fall under the category ‘weapons of mass destruction’ [defined here by U.S. code] and the indictment would include 18 US Code 2332a [SEE HERE]. The absence of this charge infers the devices were not functionally explosive.” (<<< But more information will come out, but as of now, the indictment does not include what should be if these bombs were functional — see PDF indictment.)
The main point here is that Cesar, a registered Democrat till 2016…
CORRECTION — the MIAMI HERALD has him registered Republican since 2012: “He has been registered to vote in Miami-Dade as a Republican since 2012 and voted in recent primary and general elections.”
…and one who thinks Bush and Cheney are war criminals, sent fake bombs. He didn’t intend to hurt anyone. Whereas actual Trump haters and Republican haters, strap guns on and shoot people. Remember, I would put up the violence from the Left against Conservatives all day long… and the media’s covering up of leftist connections with violence compared to those on the right. Here are some recent examples of people who killed or intended to kill — who at first the media labeled “right-wing” but later buried the connections to left wing ideology or positions:
Many of the recent violent acts in fact are by person’s from the Left:
- Elliot Rodger (“UCSB” shooter): Fan of the left-wing political talk show, The Young Turks.
- James von Brunn (Holocaust Memorial Museum shooter): von Brunn hated Rupert Murdoch, Fox News, George W. Bush and John McCain.
- Nidal Hasan (Ft Hood Shooter): Registered Democrat and Muslim.
- Aaron Alexis (Navy Yard shooter): black liberal/Obama voter.
- Seung-Hui Cho (Virginia Tech shooter): Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff, registered Democrat.
- James Holmes: the “Dark Knight”/Colorado shooter: Registered Democrat, staff worker on the Obama campaign, #Occupy guy, progressive liberal, hated Christians.
- Amy Bishop: the rabid leftist, killed her colleagues in Alabama, Obama supporter.
- Andrew J. Stack (IRS bomber, flew plane into IRS building in Texas): Leftist Democrat, hated Bush and capitalism.
- James J. Lee (who was the “green activist”): leftist took hostages at Discovery Channel – progressive liberal Democrat.
- John Patrick Bedell: (Pentagon Shooter) registered Democrat, talked about economic justice.
- Nkosi Thandiwe (Shooting spree targeting white ppl): Accepted “white priveledge.”
- Floyd Corkins (LGBT Chic-Fil-A shooter): hated conservative and Christians.
- Karl Pierson (school shooter): loved communism, self-avowed Keynesian, hated Adam Smith and supported gun-control.
(For a list of LEFT-WING murderers/killers, see this article.)
THANKFULLY, the shooter will be added to the “Failed assassins (whose politics we know)” column:
(JUMP TO UPDATE) People have been arrested, UNDERCOVER VIDEO shown, and the continued violence against Republicans and Trump supporters (and past | 594 acts of media supported violence), as well as the continued MOB VIOLENCE (see my post) and property damage, and the past U.S. AG calling people to violence?? — In the age of…
…for the general public NOT TO KNOW is a diservice to them (or, a service to the Democrat Party) — Via TOWNHALL:
UPDATE via POWERLINE:
While I like their rants (Paul Watson, Mark Dice, and others) — and these commentaries hold much truth in them, I do wish to caution you… he is part of Info Wars/Prison Planet network of yahoos, a crazy conspiracy arm of Alex Jones shite. Also, I bet if I talked to him he would reveal some pretty-crazy conspiratorial beliefs that would naturally undermine and be at-odds-with some of his rants. Just to be clear, I do not endorse these people or orgs.
Ben Ferguson fills in for Mark Levin. The topic I zero in on is the Left’s [selective] outrage when one of their own starts to change opinion. The old Kanye who said “Bush doesn’t like black people” was a media hero, who was apparently literate then. But you change your mind and you lose sanity and magically become illiterate. It reminds me of when a leading atheist rejected after 50-years his atheism, he was said to have dementia. Ben also compares the Left’s adoration of Taylor Swift alongside Kanye.
Since the Kavanaugh push by Democrats, donations to the GOP are up 500%. Not only that, but some previously thought “close races” are seeing Republicans pull ahead. Not only this but all the people that called the TEA PARTY a mob, racist, and dangerous, are white washing the Leftist mobs we have seen for the past two years. Is this the beginning of the “change of heart” to save an election? Too little too late (WEASEL ZIPPERS hat-tip):