Larry Elder LAYS INTO the hypocritical Left and their constant “selective outrage” on issues important to the American people. This is Larry at his best, with his keen mind and memory laying bare the Left’s tendency to make the trivial seem important and the important seem trivial.
Sean Hannity had guests Sydney Powell, author of “Licensed to Lie: Exposing Corruption in the Department of Justice,” and the author of the forth coming book, “The Russia Hoax: The Illicit Scheme to Clear Hillary Clinton and Frame Donald Trump,” Greg Jarrett to discuss the recent leaking of the questions leaked to the press that Trump received from the Mueller team. Alan Dershowitz also discusses the “open-ended” questions as a way to “catch” Trump.
A good listing of the botched and crooked dealings of the FBI under Mueller (and Mueller himself) is available, as well as an excellent article of the politicization of the FBI under Muller is worth reading.
Albert Mohler’s [important] Briefing from 4-20-18. My previous post on this is entitled: “California Wants To Curtail Free Speech.” Usually I grab a smaller clip from THE BRIEFING, but this is an attack on our faith that needs full attention. Here is the descriptions from the shows segments:
- California set to enact legislation barring sale of any books expressing orthodox Christian beliefs on sexuality (NATIONAL REVIEW has an important article on this “wind change.”)
- Christians no longer welcome? What’s really behind the line of questioning in a Senate committee hearing (Dennis Prager discusses Cory’s TOTALITARIANISM)
- Army chaplain under fire after refusing to facilitate a marriage retreat for same-sex couples (Here is the ARMY TIMES article)
THE FEDERALIST has an important article on the matter as well. The entire article is worth spending some time with over a cup of joe:
Rush Limbaugh discusses the utter collapse of the conspiracy known as “Russian Collusion.” The latest bombshell is by Rep. Devin Nunes, which I add near the end of this first hour [35-minutes here] of yesterdays show (TRANSCRIPT), destroys the narrative every news org (save one) has been making. B-u-t, people like to be told what to think, and so “group think” looms large on the Left.
(Don’t forget the IRS scandal or lying to FISA Court judges, or the JournoLIST scandal or the ClimateGate issue [and the MANY others] in order to weaponize the government against conservatives or to push Leftist ideology by way of obfuscation of the truth.)
Bozell says, “This is the emerging of the greatest censorship of free speech worldwide in the history of man. Now, let me explain this, the left is on a jihad against conservative thought. It’s happening in academia, entertainment, business, religion, everywhere.” More from NEWSBUSTERS:
(Full Special Report can be found here.)
The New York Times best seller list really isn’t that. What it is is merely an editorial “what you should read, not what actually sells the best.”
The NYT’s even had the audacity (or the lack of self awareness in their egalitarianism aims) to publish a graph of the male and female authors by decade. It showed a clear male dominance over the women. However, as the decades progressed, the sexes got closer to being even, until, the final decade in the graph, they were very similar in books on the New York Times best seller listing.
But this graph, then, is merely an illusion. Since they control the list and who makes it on the list — they can control whichever factors they wish to. Like gender for instance. So they can even out the sexes on the list to give the appearance that male and female authors are writing and selling great books, equally. It does not reflect reality. Nor does this “evening-out process” have anything to say about how well something is written. It merely projects what the few editors think is important to the New York Times.
The majority of authors are — I presume — white. So soon a similar graph will surely show an evening out of minority vs. Caucasian authors.
Later we find out that Pompeo met with the North over Easter weekend. A person simply said “Wow…..” MIND YOU, I am reading a lot into his “Wow,” but here is my response to the larger issue:
THAT is the point.
Just so we are clear on the numbers (GP):
- Facebook announced in early April that the data of up to 87 million users may have been improperly shared with a political consulting firm connected to President Trump during the 2016 election.
- But in 2012 the Obama campaign harvested data from 190 million Facebook users.
The media cheered in 2012 the sheer brilliance of the Obama campaign. Data used for similar GOP “mining”? Not so much.
Another interesting article that links to Obama’s campaign managers Twitter is this one at THE DAILY MAIL:
Also, remember this?
BEFORE IT’S NEWS has the transcript:
Mao killed AT LEAST 45-million people, most of which died in the “Great Leap Forward” famine. (This post was originally posted in January 2012)
(Jump To EXHIBITS)
Fox Business discusses the issue:
Here is the first 60-days assessment by PEW RESEARCH:
- …immigration coverage received 96 percent of negative coverage. (NEWSBUSTERS)
In a discussion on Facebook, a person noted the following:
(Notice how broad brush strokes are used, no examples given… you will see that I give examples of why often times the label “Fake News” should be used. But if one needs approval by “specialists,” the ATLANTIC says it’s okay to use the term. I would like to say as well that Robin used ad hominem attacks in describing anything that veered off of a Leftist point of view.)
This neither noted the fact that FOX NEWS has the most balanced audience of Democrats, Republicans, and Independents. Nor did it respond to the idea that FOX NEWS is actually fair and balanced. Nor does it deal with the idea out of the television news shows that FOX is the only slightly right leaning broadcast. (You see, this cannot be allowed to happen without Fox being lumped in to Info Wars or Prison Planet!)
Here is my response specifically to her statement I posted, some of the above may be repeated. Note as well that the idea here is that there really is #FakeNews, and that Pulitzer Prizes are won because of it:
Rush Limbaugh discusses journalistic “parroting” talking points. He takes us back to June of 2000 when “Dubya” announced Dick Cheney as his VP — the montage is from 2:00-to-2:55, and the voices heard in it are listed on Rush’s site as well as belolw. Great stuff, I missed this montage from soo many years ago, even Conan O’Brian used it (January 2014). See more at NEWSBUSTERS.
Here are the montage voices:
- AL HUNT: He meets all of George W’s weaknesses, lack of gravitas.
- JUAN WILLIAMS: We see the son, who is seeking some gravitas.
- CLAIRE SHIPMAN: They were looking at candidates with gravitas.
- STEVE ROBERTS: But he has the gravitas and you can sum it up in one word, stature.
- VIC FAZIO: It may go to the gravitas.
- JEFF GREENFIELD: We’re to use the favorite phrase, gravitas.
- LESTER HOLT: This is a vice president who brought gravitas.
- WOLF BLITZER: This will give some gravitas, add some credibility.
- ED ROLLINS: I think the gravitas that Cheney brought to the ticket.
- JONATHAN ALTER: What he gets is gravitas, a sense of weight.
- BOB KERREY: He does not need anybody to give him gravitas.
- MARGARET CARLSON: It means that, you know, gravitas.
- MIKE MCCURRY: I think he also needs some gravitas.
- SAM DONALDSON: To give gravitas.
- ELEANOR CLIFT: Well, he brings gravitas.
- WALTER ISAACSON: He does seem to bring some gravitas.
- AL HUNT: It’s called gravitas.
- MARK SHIELDS: A little gravitas!
- JUDY WOODRUFF: You certainly have gravitas tonight.
- SAM DONALDSON: He displayed tonight a certain gravitas.
- MARIO CUOMO: I think gravitas is the word. Unfortunately for the Governor, you can’t graft gravitas. … He has gravitas.
NEWSBUSTERS has this conspiracy myth: