I posted a link to a WASHINGTON TIMES article discussing the alarmist aspects and possible connections to those that swallow whole the anthropocentric aspect of global warming in the writing of the most recent “National Climate Assessment.”
This is the response I got from a friend:
- RT — 13 Federal agencies and hundreds if not thousands helped prepare that report, and you’re puking over 1 “Obama official”, who in all likelihood is now a “Trump official.” Grasping at straws. Again.
First, the idea that Trump replaces people in total is silly. But that red-herring aside, this comment led to a typical conversation where I ask for a dialogue, and insults and appeals to authority are the mainstay. I wish to share it as it may illuminate your conversations and the directions it should and maybe even should not go. (I may edit slightly the conversation and add media for presentation value, FYI.) Here is my first response — I will emphasize my repeated requests for dialogue:
- They have. So called “Experts” on both sides. A helluva lot more on the global warming side.
This is a reference to the “consensus” many people believe because of the brainwashing of their minds by the media. This “consensus” has been disproved soo many times by specialist/scientists/statisticians to the laity. I ignored this discussion as I have PROVEN this to him time-and-time-again in the past. Instead, I want a dialogue. My response:
I am trying to separate RT from his reliance on others to do his heavy lifting. You see, in the end, he comes to my Facebook wall to merely “tell the world” he like committing logical fallacies:
An argument from authority, (argumentum ab auctoritate), also called an appeal to authority, or argumentum ad verecundiam is a form of defeasible argument in which a claimed authority’s support is used as evidence for an argument’s conclusion.
RT responds. And as you will see, a dislike for Republicans and Trump seem to always enter the conversation… stuff totally unrelated to my continued plea for dialogue:
I explain later in my responses why I quoted Larry Elder, but here is my response followed by his:
- (ME) like Larry Elder says, “facts are like kryptonite to liberals.
- (ME) so you don’t want to discuss one idea that’s confirmed in your mind global warming.
He simply responded “no.” He said he has been-there-done-that. But he really has not. All his conversations are like these. He thinks he has made a point using facts to support generalization, but in reality just state his personal opinion in a way HE FEELS is like a dialogue. He feels like he has shared a deep meaning when in fact he has only meandered into unrelated territories.
In the previous conversation I was driving and using a hands free app. So the following is now when I am home, AND ONE SHOULD NOTE that I am about to show RT how to take positions in the negative and positive modes:
RT’s response? No response:
- It’s hysterical how the far right dismisses science out of hand. Trump dismissed it without even perusing the reports. He doesn’t read anything. And his 28-32%’s will continue to fall on their swords for him. Sharpened yours lately? I know it gets a lot of use.
What his response failed to do is offer any evidence. Which I will note in the following response to how the Left and the media refuse to report about the falling temperatures in the past two years showing that the sun (not CO2) is the main driver of climate, and why one should be concerned about the cold and not warming.
Not only that, but the man that programmed most of the satellites NASA uses to measure temperature (he is one of about three people that can do such a task) shows the same:
But remember, facts don’t matter. Just Trump Derangement Syndrome does. No worry about what evidence supports or refutes a position, just name the Donald and act as you brought information for others to be able to digest in supporting the claims initially stated further up in the conversation.
In fact, since we got out of the BIG ICE-AGE, temperatures have been fairly stable:
NEWSBUSTERS put together an excellent montage of just how wild the “mainstream media” has gotten. Remember, every embedded reporter has stated that men make the majority of the caravan they are following. Let me repeat that, the caravan they are embedded with. For instance, AMI HOROWITZ (video) was embedded with the caravan for some time, he confirms mostly men. Even the embedded MSNBC reporter told the [probably shocked] hosts at the network the caravan (let me repeat that, the caravan) was mostly men. SARA CARTER (video) as well was embedded for weeks with the caravan… she likewise confirms the ratio of men vs. women.
A few new articles:
- Global Warming Snowed Under, four years after the New York Times warned of ‘The End of Snow?”
- Washington Times: Despite ‘Global Warming’ Claims, Snow Has ‘Fallen In Record Amounts’
- Veteran Cbs Boston Meteorologist Barry Burbank: ‘Despite Claims That Snows Are Becoming Rare’ We Are In ‘Snowiest Decade’ (See also WUWT)
- Snow a Thing of the Past, Not around Baton Rouge!
- Record Snowfall At “Roof Of The World”
- Snow Cover Extent Northern Hemisphere 2018-11-19
(Originally posted early 2015)
Via Gateway Pundit
Here is a headline and portion from “experts” in their field scaring the public:
Snowfalls Are Now Just A Thing Of The Past
Monday 20 March 2000
Britain’s winter ends tomorrow with further indications of a striking environmental change: snow is starting to disappear from our lives.
Sledges, snowmen, snowballs and the excitement of waking to find that the stuff has settled outside are all a rapidly diminishing part of Britain’s culture, as warmer winters – which scientists are attributing to global climate change – produce not only fewer white Christmases, but fewer white Januaries and Februaries.
Global warming, the heating of the atmosphere by increased amounts of industrial gases, is now accepted as a reality by the international community. Average temperatures in Britain were nearly 0.6Â°C higher in the Nineties than in 1960-90, and it is estimated that they will increase by 0.2C every decade over the coming century. Eight of the 10 hottest years on record occurred in the Nineties.
However, the warming is so far manifesting itself more in winters which are less cold than in much hotter summers. According to Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia,within a few years winter snowfall will become “a very rare and exciting event”.
“Children just aren’t going to know what snow is,” he said.
Michael Jeacock, a Cambridgeshire local historian, added that a generation was growing up “without experiencing one of the greatest joys and privileges of living in this part of the world – open-air skating”.
Warmer winters have significant environmental and economic implications, and a wide range of research indicates that pests and plant diseases, usually killed back by sharp frosts, are likely to flourish. But very little research has been done on the cultural implications of climate change – into the possibility, for example, that our notion of Christmas might have to shift.
The winter ranked 43rd coldest since 1910, and continues the trend towards colder winters. In the last five years, only 2011/12 has been above the 1981-2010 average. The average over these five years has been 3.03C.
Interestingly, the average winter temperature for 1911-2013 stands at 3.52C, so by 20thC standards the last few years have been genuinely cold.
From video description:
- “Winters with strong frost and lots of snow like we had 20 years ago will cease to exist at our latitudes.” ~ Mojib Latif, Max Planck Institute for Meteorology, Hamburg, 1 April 2000. (WUWT)
From January 8, 2010 All of Britain covered by snow
(Jump to new material) First, here are the two articles by David Bernstein Dennis Prager is reading from:
- Has There Been a Surge of Anti-Semitism Under and Because of Trump? || In short, probably not. And about that ADL study everyone is citing… (REASON.org)
- Correcting the ADL’s False Anti-Semitism Statistic || The spread of misleading information on hate crimes is counterproductive in the fight against real and rising anti-Semitism (TABLET MAGAZINE)
Dennis Prager is livid at the lies (The Fake News) we are “bathed in” on a daily basis. This is a great segment to pair with an earlier upload of mine, titled: “Antisemitism In America ~ #FakeNews” (DENNIS PRAGER).
AMERICAN GREATNESS has an excellent rebuff of David French’s recent article claiming “white supremacy” is growing thanks to us honkies.
More from NEWSBUSTERS:
Mind you this is after reading some articles and listening to talk radio and dissenting callers expressing their opinion. BUT RUSH LIMBAUGH is the boss of this! First of all, I wish to say, if the 45-people who left Congress for a variety of reasons did so in part because they believed the media in their “Blue Wave” supposition. Obviously many of these Republicans included ideas of their dislike of Trump, or that they were in leading positions and do not want to be “demoted,” but instead transition into the private sector, as well as spend time with family, also reading the tea-leaves about the “blue wave” (etc., etc.). And so, with the amount of GOP incumbent calling it quits for a variety of reasons, the Democrats won the amount of seats they did this election. They would have won MUCH less if these Republicans stuck through another couple years to the 2020 election. Here are some examples that show just how bad this first mid-term is for the party in power:
- The most House seats ever lost by a president’s party in power was Obama in 2010. He lost 63. Next was Bill Clinton in 1994. He lost 52. In 1958, Eisenhower lost 48, as did Ford and Nixon in 1974. They lost 48. Lyndon Johnson in ’66, lost 47. Harry Truman in ’46 lost 45 seats. George W. Bush in 2006 lost 30. In 1950, Harry Truman lost 29. Reagan, in ’82, lost 26 seats, and in 2016 Trump is at 26 or 27 — and those are New York Times records. (RUSH LIMBAUGH)
- UPDATE: More LIKE 37 seats.
So, my point is that what the GOP lost in the House yesterday, is FAR better than recent democrats as an example. AND, not only that, if the Republicans who left stuck around, the Democrats would have won less in the House. So to lose the amount we did was with thanks to Trump and keeping a natural cycle to a minimum. Very few midterm Presidents have added to the Senate during their tenure.
And WHY did Trump deem it important to spend time on the campaign trail for Senate races and not the House races? Because the Senate is where judges are confirmed — the Senate. So if say, Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies or retires, Trump/Mitch McConnell could nominate another Justice via a Senate with more Republicans who are more conservative than their predecessors. [UPDATE, and on cue]
But they also confirm judges for the lower courts as well as the Circuit Courts (who are very Left leaning). So we should confirm at least two-a-month for 2-years. Four of the 13 federal appeals courts currently have more Republican:
This is Yuuuge. The courts will have Constitutionalists influencing the Courts for generations.
OTHER “Silver Linings”?
Trump campaigned for 11-Senate people… 9 won.
My contention is that the crazies in the Democrat Party may end up helping Trump and Republicans come 2020.
“Democrats couldn’t stop Trump, but they could slow him down and make life miserable for him,” said Brad Bannon, a Democratic strategist. “Subpoenas would be flying from Capitol Hill towards the White House as fast as they can print them out.” (THE HILL)
We expose the mainstream media’s most blatant, malicious lies about Trump — from just the past few weeks! Eric Nimmer sits in third chair.
The DAILY CALLER notes how divisive the media has been:
- MSNBC’s Scarborough: Trump Damages American Dream More Than Terrorists
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Suggests Wringing Sarah Sanders’ Neck
- CNN’s Don Lemon Declares It A ‘Fact’ That Trump Is ‘Racist’
- CNN’s Fareed Zakaria: ‘Treasonous’ Not Strong Enough To Describe Trump
- MSNBC’s Donny Deutsch: Trump Could Be A Sociopath
- Huffpo Publishes Article Calling For ‘Execution’ Of Trump
- Politico Reporter Calls Trump Supporters ‘Garbage People’ With Bad Teeth
- Scarborough Compares Child Separation To Concentration Camps
- MSNBC’s Chris Matthews Calls For ‘Vengeance’
- Nicolle Wallace: Are Trump Women Dead Inside?
- GQ Writer: Trump Has Radicalized More People Than Isis
- WaPo Op-Ed: Comparing Trump To Hitler Belittles Hitler
- CNN’s April Ryan Jokes About Street Brawling With Sarah Sanders
- NYT Columnist: Trump’S Immigration Policy Is ‘Evil’
- CNN Host Reza Aslan Calls Trump A ‘Piece Of Shit’
- WaPo’s Jennifer Rubin: Sarah Sanders Should Be Harassed As A ‘Life Sentence’
- Nicolle Wallace: Trump Officials ‘Do Not Appear To Be Human Beings’
- MSNBC’s Elise Jordan: Should Sarah Sanders Be Welcome In Society?
- NYT Publishes Trump Assassination Fantasy
- CNN’s John Avlon Compares ‘America First’ To Nazi Message
- MSNBC Analyst Nominates Trump Building For Isis Bombing
- MSNBC’s Deutsch Calls Trump An ‘Evil, Evil Man’
- CNN Guest Threatens To Gut Pro-Trump Panelist ‘Like A Fish’
- Nicolle Wallace Told Jeb To Punch Trump In The Face
- John Brennan Accuses Trump Of Treason
Dennis Prager does a decent job in dissecting Mika Brzezinski’s call for Democrats to stop the madness not created by their own actions/thoughts, but by not giving in to what the President wishes them to do. She herself has been led down the primrose path many a time by following exactly the dictates of Donald Trump. For instance:
- “Overt Racism” Is The Central Driving Principle Of Trump Presidency, Attacking People Who Aren’t White
- President Trump Is Unfit, ‘Possibly Not Even Well,’ Urges Cabinet to Invoke 25th Amendment
You see, this is playing Donald Trump’s game, you see. If you don’t admit Donald Trump is playing you, you then are being fooled by him… er… wait. At any rate, a good commentary by Prager.
This post is merely to compare intent and outcome by a “pro-Trump” supporter (Cesar Sayoc), and an anti-Trump hater (Robert Bowers).
When I heard that the Synagogue shooter had said this, “Jews are the children of Satan,” I knew he was influenced by Christian Identity. Here is a snippet of the racist ideology of this shooter, Robert Bowers (via CBN-NEWS):
As one of the four main racist cults I have studied, Christian Identity teaches that Jews and other ethnicities are from an act of sensualism with the serpent [Satan] in the Garden of Eden — similar to the ideology supported and taught in President Obama’s church the entire 20-years he attended and still embraced by many Democrat personages, in that the Jews and the white man were created by a big-headed scientist named Yakub on the island of Cyprus 6,600 years ago, thus white men are devils. Here is more from a good synopsis of the current issue via THE CLARION LEDGER:
For the record, no Republican supports the above crap, unlike Farrakhan’s shite and the Democrats. This is where the “Religio-Political starts to come out in my posts. So excuse me while I opine. I have in the past already noted why the KKK and Christian Identity and all white supremacist groups vote Left in their politics:
- They are typically socialist in their political views, and thus support the welfare state for personal financial reasons (poor) and ideological reasoning (socialist); or for the reason that it is a way of controlling minorities (racist reasoning). A modern plantation so-to-speak; There is a shared hatred for Israel and supporting of groups wanting to exterminate the Jews (Palestinians for instance). (TRUMP SIZED MANTRAS #3)
But also, the theological closeness of Farrakhan and this shooter (an evil man) are unmistakable (see more at DAILY CALLER):
- Farrakhan has consistently described the Jewish synagogue as the “Synagogue of Satan” and has claimed that “the Satanic Jews…control everything and mostly everybody.” In 2011, he said: “Some of you think that I’m just somebody who’s got something out for the Jewish people. You’re stupid. Do you think I would waste my time if I did not think it was important for you to know Satan? My job is to pull the cover off of Satan so that he will never deceive you and the people of the world again.”
- “The Jews have been so bad at politics they lost half their population in the Holocaust. They thought they could trust in Hitler, and they helped him get the Third Reich on the road,” Farrakhan claimed in 1998.
- “White people deserve to die, and they know, so they think it’s us coming to do it,” Farrakhan said in 2015. He has also called white people “white devils,” “potential humans” who “haven’t evolved yet” and “sinful by nature.”
- Farrakhan has repeatedly accused the Jews of being behind the September 11 terrorist attacks, which he claims was a false flag attack. In 2015, for example, he claimed that “there were many Israelis and Zionist Jews in key roles in the 9/11 attacks” and claimed that “many Jews received a text message not to come to work on September 11.” Farrakhan claimed in 2016 that “Osama Bin Laden didn’t destroy the Twin Towers. That was a false-flag operation to take the world’s attention away from the great disunity in America after George W. Bush stole the election.”
- “I’m not into integration. I ain’t for that. God told the Jews, he didn’t want you intermarrying with others. But you disobeyed him. He don’t want us uniting into this that he’s come to judge. You can’t integrate with wickedness if you want righteousness,” Farrakhan said in 2003, two years before he was photographed meeting Obama. Opposing interracial marriage has been a consistent position for Farrakhan. “Now God don’t want you intermarrying with [white women],” Farrakhan said in a 2016 speech posted to Facebook. “The fact is that God wanted us to be with ourselves, us with our women. He respected white people who wanted to keep their race white, because we sure want to keep ours from being any further mongrelized.”
This is probably the same stuff (except exchange black where Farrakhan speaks about white people) that Robert Bower believes with what I know of him so far. And many on the Left (more-so than the right) hate interracial marriage. Anyhew… let us segue to this bomber in Florida.
First and foremost, I am not defending this man in any way… I am merely comparing someone who like Trump to someone who hates Trump. First, let us deal with how the media deals with this bomber, Cesar Sayoc. Many headines read that the bomber was a registered Republican. Mind you, I never saw a headline saying that James T. Hodgkinson (the shooter of Republicans at a softball game) was a registered Democrat. President Trump noted what the media was doing:
- “We have seen an effort by the media to use the sinister actions of one sinister individual to score political points against me and the Republican Party,” President Trump said at a rally in North Carolina. (BIZPAC)
NATIONAL REVIEW continues the thinking:
Cesar Sayoc said his bombs were inert, not meant to harm anyone. And so far this seems to be the case… so far. If they were real bombs, Cesar, as “former federal proseuctor Andrew McCarthy noted, if the mailed IED devices were ‘functionally explosive’ they would fall under the category ‘weapons of mass destruction’ [defined here by U.S. code] and the indictment would include 18 US Code 2332a [SEE HERE]. The absence of this charge infers the devices were not functionally explosive.” (<<< But more information will come out, but as of now, the indictment does not include what should be if these bombs were functional — see PDF indictment.)
The main point here is that Cesar, a registered Democrat till 2016…
CORRECTION — the MIAMI HERALD has him registered Republican since 2012: “He has been registered to vote in Miami-Dade as a Republican since 2012 and voted in recent primary and general elections.”
…and one who thinks Bush and Cheney are war criminals, sent fake bombs. He didn’t intend to hurt anyone. Whereas actual Trump haters and Republican haters, strap guns on and shoot people. Remember, I would put up the violence from the Left against Conservatives all day long… and the media’s covering up of leftist connections with violence compared to those on the right. Here are some recent examples of people who killed or intended to kill — who at first the media labeled “right-wing” but later buried the connections to left wing ideology or positions:
Many of the recent violent acts in fact are by person’s from the Left:
- Elliot Rodger (“UCSB” shooter): Fan of the left-wing political talk show, The Young Turks.
- James von Brunn (Holocaust Memorial Museum shooter): von Brunn hated Rupert Murdoch, Fox News, George W. Bush and John McCain.
- Nidal Hasan (Ft Hood Shooter): Registered Democrat and Muslim.
- Aaron Alexis (Navy Yard shooter): black liberal/Obama voter.
- Seung-Hui Cho (Virginia Tech shooter): Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff, registered Democrat.
- James Holmes: the “Dark Knight”/Colorado shooter: Registered Democrat, staff worker on the Obama campaign, #Occupy guy, progressive liberal, hated Christians.
- Amy Bishop: the rabid leftist, killed her colleagues in Alabama, Obama supporter.
- Andrew J. Stack (IRS bomber, flew plane into IRS building in Texas): Leftist Democrat, hated Bush and capitalism.
- James J. Lee (who was the “green activist”): leftist took hostages at Discovery Channel – progressive liberal Democrat.
- John Patrick Bedell: (Pentagon Shooter) registered Democrat, talked about economic justice.
- Nkosi Thandiwe (Shooting spree targeting white ppl): Accepted “white priveledge.”
- Floyd Corkins (LGBT Chic-Fil-A shooter): hated conservative and Christians.
- Karl Pierson (school shooter): loved communism, self-avowed Keynesian, hated Adam Smith and supported gun-control.
(For a list of LEFT-WING murderers/killers, see this article.)
THANKFULLY, the shooter will be added to the “Failed assassins (whose politics we know)” column: