- Trump Forced To Finally Admit Russia Meddled
- Republicans Were Warning About This For Years!
- Republicans Cooperated with the FBI, Democrats Did Not
- Obama Admin Slowed Cyber Security’s Response To Russia
- Trump WAAAY Tougher on Russia Than Bush or Obama
- Did Hackers Hack Hillary Clinton When Trump Asked?
TRUMP FINALLY ADMITTED RUSSIAN MEDDLING
A quote from Facebook on my wall:
- “Hold up, Trump just accepted the intelligence on Russian meddling…“
People act as if Trump JUST NOW admitted to Russian interference? It is the weirdest thing! He has been saying that the entire thing was under Obama’s watch… do people not pay attention unless it is the latest outrage? They are guided by the media’s outrager of the week so easily, and are about a year-and-a-half too late (LARRY ELDER Hat-Tip)
- Trump Acknowledges Russia Role in U.S. Election Hacking: Aide (REUTERS | January 8, 2017)
- Donald Trump Concedes Russia’s Interference in Election (NEW YORK TIMES | January 11, 2017)
- Trump Admits to Russia Meddling in Election: Says Obama Administration Knew But ‘Did Nothing’ (NEWSWEEK | June 24, 2017)
- Trump Acknowledges Russian Election ‘Meddling’ in Tweet Criticizing Obama (NBC NEWS | June 24, 2017)
- Trump Appears to Admit Russia Interfered in The US Election in A Tweet Criticizing Obama (BUSINESS INSIDER | June 23, 2017)
BTW, this is nothing new at all:
Here is a conversation from Facebook regarding the same issue:
REPUBLICANS HAVE BEEN WARNING OF THIS SINCE 2014
Here is a statement by Devin Nunes, The House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence:
House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes issued the following statement today on the indictments of Russian individuals and entities for interfering in the 2016 U.S. elections:
“The Putin regime presents a pressing threat to American interests, including through Moscow’s long-running influence operations against the United States. The House Intelligence Committee has been investigating these threats for many years: in 2014—the year the Russians began their operation targeting the 2016 elections—I warned about Russia’s worldwide influence operations. In April 2016 I stated that the United States’ failure to predict Putin’s plans and intentions is ‘the biggest intelligence failure that we’ve had since 9/11.’ Although the Obama Administration failed to act on the Committee’s warnings, it’s gratifying to see that Russian agents involved in these operations have now been identified and indicted.”
Here Mitt “ROMMMNY” is mocked for his 2012 warnings (Obama and Media):
Republicans would not have given a “Stand Down Order”
DNC vs RNC COOPERATION
Obama’s Homeland Security Secretary, Jeh Johnson said the DNC rebuffed help from them:
DNC REJECTED FBI HELP:
- Mr. Johnson said his department identified Russian interference as “a front-burner item” last summer and reached out numerous times to assist the DNC after its network servers were hacked. “I was anxious to know whether our folks were in there,” he said. “The response I got was FBI had spoken to them, they don’t want our help, they have [private cybersecurity firm] CrowdStrike. And that was the answer I got after I asked the question a number of times over the progression of time. (WASHINGTON TIMES)
- He testified that hacks in 2015 on the Office of Personnel Management spurred him to press his staff “to know whether DHS was sufficiently proactive, and on the scene helping the DNC identify the intruders and patch vulnerabilities,” according to prepared remarks he submitted to the committee. “I was anxious to know whether our folks were in there. The response I got was FBI had spoken to them, they don’t want our help, they have CrowdStrike,” Johnson testified, referring to the cybersecurity firm that investigated the Russian hacks on behalf of the DNC. (DAILY CALLER)
RNC ASKED FOR HELP:
- Hackers did send phishing emails to the RNC last spring, in much the same manner as attacks which hit the DNC and other Democratic organizations and staffers. But a spam filter quarantined those suspicious emails, officials told the WSJ.Additionally, following the public exposure in June of the incursion into the DNC, officials at the RNC – concerned too that their network might also have been penetrated – hired a private computer security firm. The unnamed company then contacted the FBI and received intel on how to distinguish malicious emails. Knowing precisely what to look out for, this led to the determination that electronic filters put in place had indeed stopped spam delivered to a former employee. (SC MEDIA – who is SC MEDIA?)
OBAMA ADMIN DIALED BACK SECURITY
Here is another example of HOW Russians were allowed to play in our elections… NOT by Trump:
TRUMP TOUGHER ON RUSSIA THAN OBAMA
If you think Russia spent money to get Trump in office, that was the biggest waste of money in history.
- This admin reversed the policy of the Obama administration, which stood silently when Putin’s Russia annexed Crimea and attacked Ukraine. The Trump admin has sold the Ukrainians lethal defensive weaponry, including anti-tank missiles designed to destroy Putin’s Russian tanks in the hands of separatist rebels. (THE HILL)
- The Trump administration has expelled 60 Russians, labeling them “spies” pretending to be diplomats. (DAILY WIRE)
- About 300 men working for a Kremlin-linked Russian private military firm (many were Russian special operatives) were either killed (about 200) or injured in Syria on orders from the Trump administration (WASHINGTON TIMES)
- Now, President Donald Trump approved sanctions on 38 different Russian companies and entities in response to Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election, its presence in Ukraine, and support for the Assad regime in Syria. These entities include 7 Russian oligarchs, 12 companies they own and control, 17 Russian senior government officials, and a state owned Russian weapons trading company…. even sanctioning a member of Putin’s family. (DAILY CALLER)
- President Trump is pressuring Germany to stop paying Russia BILLIONS of dollars a year via the gas-pipeline deal (YOUTUBE).
If Putin paid for Trump, Trump is a smart mother-effer, because he first used Russian interests to get the White House, and then immediately turned on Russias interests.
Putin, then, is an idiot, and Trump? The smart-as-hell-tactician.
DID RUSSIA HACK AFTER TRUMP ASKED THEM TO?
This is reeally dumb… but it is all over “town” — I will post Rush Limbaugh’s noting this charge followed by a HOT AIR comment on Christopher Ingraham’s Tweet: