(Prager U. presentations below – JUMP)
- Alternative Energy Kills the Poor
- Biofuels Worse for Environment Than Fossil Fuels
- Birds versus Solar Power Plants
- Birds versus Wind Energy
- Climate “Consensus”
- Climate “Stories”
- CNBC versus Dr. William Happer
- DDT ~ John Stossel
- Debunking the Top 5 Climate Change Myths (+CONSENSUS)
- December 2015 Oddly Hot?
- Denying Man-Caused Climate Change is Racist
- Don’t You Dare Breathe
- Drought ~ Decades To Prepare ~ California’s Lost Opportunities
- Drought ~ California Dreamin’ of a Bygone Eras (Droughts vs. Politics)
- Drought ~ Water Pulsing, Insane Policies Keeping California “Back-Woods”
- Earth-Day Fails! Prince EA’s Video is Full of Hot Air
- Eco-Fascists! Leading the Way To Democrat Utopian Ideals
- Flashback ~ 60-Theories to Explain Global Cooling (1974)
- Flashback ~ Maldives (1988)
- Flashback ~ No Snow (2000)
- Flashback ~ Al Gore and No-Ice (2007)
- Flashback ~ NASA and No-Ice (2007)
- Flashback ~ ABC Said New York Underwater by 2015 (2008)
- February 2016 Oddly Hot?
- Global Warming Good For Island Growth
- Golden Rice ~ Blood On Their Hands
- Hurricane Myths ~ The Big Fizzle
- Medieval Warming Period ~ 3-Degrees Warmer Than 2014
- NASA/NOAA Caught Changing Temperatures
- New York Would Be Underwater
- Ozone Layer B.S.
- Polar Bear Inconvenient Truths for FactCheck.org
- Polar Bears to Ice-Caps ~ The Left Gets Its Wrong
- Putting Disasters Into Perspective Years Later
- Reporter Corrected by Scientist
- Some Super Sized Glacier Myths via Climate Change
- The Left versus Fiery Baptist Preacher (Eschatology Wars Edited)
- The Great Garbage Patch Charlie Brown
- Time Magazine ~ Pwned
- Top MIT Climatologist Slams Consensus
- Series (Part 1) ~ Polar Bear Fraud ~ Highest Levels Eva!
- Series (Part 2) ~ Is 2014 The Hottest Year?
- Series (Part 3) ~ UCSB Students Note Rising Sea Levels
- Series (Part 4) ~ CO2 Not The Demon It Is Made Out To Be
- Series (Part 5) ~ Are Electric Cars “Clean”
- Solar Boondoggle ~ California Tax-Payers Being Ripped Off!
- Wind Power Polluting the Beauty and Cleanliness Of Our World With Renewable Energy
- Wind and Solar More Harmful To Environment Than Helpful
PRAGER UNIVERSITY VIDEOS
(Above) The Paris Climate Agreement will cost at least $1 trillion per year, and climate activists say it will save the planet. The truth? It won’t do anything for the planet, but it will make everyone poorer–except politicians and environmentalists. Bjorn Lomborg explains.
CLIMATE CHANGE: WHAT’S SO ALARMING? || Are droughts, hurricanes, floods and other natural disasters getting stronger and more frequent? Are carbon dioxide emissions, global temperatures and sea levels putting us on a path for climate catastrophe? Bjorn Lomborg, Director of the Copenhagen Consensus Center, breaks down the facts about the environment and shows why the reality of climate change may be very different from what you hear in the media.
DO 97% OF CLIMATE SCIENTISTS REALLY AGREE? || Is it true that 97% of climate scientists agree that climate change is real? Where does the 97% figure come from? And if it is true, do they agree on both the severity of and the solution to climate change? New York Times bestselling author Alex Epstein, founder of the Center for Industrial Progress, reveals the origins of the “97%” figure and explains how to think more clearly about climate change.
FOSSIL FUELS: THE GREENEST ENERGY || To make earth cleaner, greener and safer, which energy sources should humanity rely on? Alex Epstein of the Center for Industrial Progress explains how modern societies have cleaned up our water, air and streets using the very energy sources you may not have expected–oil, coal and natural gas.
CLIMATE CHANGE: WHAT DO SCIENTISTS SAY? || Climate change is an urgent topic of discussion among politicians, journalists and celebrities…but what do scientists say about climate change? Does the data validate those who say humans are causing the earth to catastrophically warm? Richard Lindzen, an MIT atmospheric physicist and one of the world’s leading climatologists, summarizes the science behind climate change.
ARE ELECTRIC CARS REALLY GREEN? || Are electric cars greener than conventional gasoline cars? If so, how much greener? What about the CO2 emissions produced during electric cars’ production? And where does the electricity that powers electric cars come from? Environmental economist Bjorn Lomborg, director of the Copenhagen Consensus Center, examines how environmentally friendly electric cars really are.
IS CLIMATE CHANGE OUR BIGGEST PROBLEM? || Is man-made climate change our biggest problem? Are the wildfires, droughts and hurricanes we see on the news an omen of even worse things to come? The United Nations and many political leaders think so and want to spend trillions of tax dollars to reverse the warming trend. Are they right? Will the enormous cost justify the gain? Economist Bjorn Lomborg, director of the Copenhagen Consensus Center, explains the key issues and reaches some sobering conclusions.
CAN WE RELY ON WIND AND SOLAR ENERGY? || Is green energy, particularly wind and solar energy, the solution to our climate and energy problems? Or should we be relying on things like natural gas, nuclear energy, and even coal for our energy needs and environmental obligations? Alex Epstein of the Center for Industrial Progress explains. Learn about Alex Epstein’s book, The Moral Case for Fossil Fuels.
WHY I LEFT GREENPEACE || Patrick Moore explains why he helped to create Greenpeace, and why he decided to leave it. What began as a mission to improve the environment for the sake of humanity became a political movement in which humanity became the villain and hard science a non-issue.
WHAT THEY HAVEN’T TOLD YOU ABOUT CLIMATE CHANGE || Since time immemorial, our climate has been and will always be changing. Patrick Moore explains why “climate change,” far from being a recent human-caused disaster, is, for a myriad of complex reasons, a fact of life on Planet Earth.
THE TRUTH ABOUT CO2 || Global Warming activists will tell you that CO2 is bad and dangerous. The EPA has even classified it as a pollutant. But is it? Patrick Moore provides some surprising facts about the benefits of CO2 that you won’t hear in the current debate.
TREES ARE THE ANSWER || Everybody loves trees, so why are they so controversial? Patrick Moore untangles the knotty issue of “deforestation” and shows how, from a purely environmental perspective, it is possible and desirable to grow more trees and use more wood products.
WHY YOU SHOULD LOVE FOSSIL FUEL || Every year on Earth Day we learn how bad humanity’s economic development is for the health of the planet. But maybe this is the wrong message. Maybe we should instead reflect on how human progress, even use of fossil fuels, has made our environment cleaner and healthier. Alex Epstein of the Center for Industrial Progress explains.
IS ORGANIC FOOD WORTH THE COST? || Are organic foods really healthier than non-organic foods? Are they better for animals? Are they better for the environment? Bjorn Lomborg, president of the Copenhagen Consensus Center, explains.
CAN A DESERT NATION SOLVE THE WORLD’S WATER SHORTAGE? || From California to Africa, we are facing a global water shortage. But one tiny country, in the middle of a desert, has found remarkable solutions. Which country? And can we replicate its success? Businessman and New York Times bestselling author Seth Siegel explains. (SEE ALSO: “Do You Pass the Israel Test?“)