GATEWAY PUNDIT noted: …CNN hosted a seven-hour climate hysteria event on Wednesday and Democrats went hog wild. By the end, they’d called for bans on plastic straws, red meat (especially cheeseburgers), incandescent lightbulbs, gas-powered cars, airplanes. They also want an end to fossil fuels, oil drilling, fracking, natural gas exploration and coal plants, along with nuclear energy.
Adapted a bit from LOUDER with CROWDER:
Almost all the candidates want to stop oil, gas, and coal selling/production. Gas powered cars will be a thing of the past — almost immediately — if they get their way.
DAILY CALLER video
I updated a post showing the impossibility of Trump being a “Russian Asset” as the MSM and Democrats said for almost 3-years. Here is the updated portion:
See some more articles:
- PJ-MEDIA: The Morning Briefing: CNN Is the GOP’s New Best Friend
- LEGAL INSURRECTION: CNN’s 7-Hour ‘Climate Change’ Town Hall was a man-made disaster for Democrat presidential candidates
- HOTAIR: CNN’s Seven-Hour Climate Change Townhall: Last In The Ratings, Of Course
- HOTAIR: Harris Fibs: I Sued ExxonMobil Over Climate Change, You Know
- NEWSBUSTERS: Circus: Five CNN Hosts Spend Six Hours Blaming Climate Change for Hurricane Dorian
- RIGHT SCOOP: [VIDEO] Pete Buttigieg: If you eat hamburgers and use straws you are part of the PROBLEM
- RIGHT SCOOP: The ratings are in for CNN’s marathon on Climate Change and it’s not good…