CAUTION – GRAPHIC VIDEOS
There has been renewed interest in my upload showing a PBA (Partial Birth Abortion) with the election in Alabama and the Democrat contender supporting PBAs. Here is LIFE NEWS’ post on the matter:
With this renewed interest there are questions as well.
- Is the video a “still birth”? (No. Scissors would not be needed to cut the spinal cord, movement clearly seen would also be absent); Is the mothers life threatened? (I don’t know, and it doesn’t matter – see below) Where is it? (The doctor sounds like he has a French accent? Could be Africa? Europe?)
Here is the original video:
If memory serves me correctly (I got this many years ago from another site), this was footage of a PBA used for training purposes. One should keep in mind most PBAs are done for elective purposes and done under the “health of the mother,” which the courts interpret under Doe v. Bolton, ensuring a gender outcome or wanting a straight child would be allowed since “stress” or maladies like the baby having a cleft palate, or the mother is struggling financially, or one wished to pursue a career, or if the mother wants a boy and not a girl — are grounds for aborting children. LEGALLY. Heck, if financial worries is reason enough… what’s left? These and other mundane reasons are fought for and protected by Planned Parenthood:
- Ronald Fitzsimmons, the executive director of the National Coalition of Abortion Providers, told the New York Times and American Medical News that he “lied through [his] teeth” when he appeared on Nightline because he was afraid that the truth would erode public support for abortion. Disowning his previous statements, he stated that partial-birth abortions are “primarily done on healthy women and healthy fetuses….”
- Two doctors at a New Jersey abortion clinic spoke with a North Jersey newspaper under condition of anonymity. Both independently stated that their clinic was performing roughly 1,500 partial-birth abortions per year, most of which are elective and not for medical reasons.
Here is GLENN BECK reacting to my video:
Irregardless, it is clear that “regular” abortions are just as sickening and destructive to a human life:
NATIONAL REVIEW transcribes some of the comments from the above video:
- The Party of Death: The Democrats, the Media, the Courts, and the Disregard for Human Life
- THIS DAY CHOOSE LIFE!
- and, Concepts: “Is Reality Merely a Perception?”
- And Scott Klusendorf’s great arguments, You Do Not Have To Be Religious To Be PRO-LIFE ~ Just Reasonable