- DEFINITION: To kneel and touch the forehead to the ground in expression of deep respect, worship, or submission, as formerly done in China…. To show servile deference. synonym: fawn.
AMERICAN THINKER has an intro to the below Tucker Carlson video I wish to excerpt from before you watch the video:
Why Are Americans Surrendering To Violent Mobs?
Because They’ve Been Told They Have To
Here is an excellent CITY-JOURNAL article that Heather Mac Donald draws sensible reactions to these outliers:
THE DAILY CALLER weighs in:
AGAIN, for good measure:
John McWhorter discusses the harms of anti-racism.
PJ-MEDIA — It is safe to assume that the president probably saw Tucker’s monologue last night. At 26 minutes it is significantly longer than usual because the host had quite a bit to say. It is also very possible that he spent some of the accrued political capital to speak for the average American that does not have a platform. I agree strongly with some of his sentiments. I also think he made a few mistakes….. It appears to me that Tucker spent the political capital he had to tell President Trump to get back to basics. First and foremost, law and order. Second, get people back to work by jump-starting the economy and bringing jobs back and leave them for citizens to fill. Finally, continue those polices that put America First.
- Tear Gas Used On “Peaceful” protestors;
- Trump Held Up Bible To Mimick Hitler Holding Bible Up;
- Hillary Clinton “compares” Obama and Trump Whitehouse;
- Hodge Twins and Larry O’Connor Show BUNKER BONUS.
Joe Biden just repeated the LIE that tear gas was used for a photo op.
Park Police has debunked this lie. Tear gas was not used, and they dispersed because objects were being thrown at police.
Fake news straight from the media’s tweets to Joe Biden’s mouth. pic.twitter.com/L33b51THXS
— Andrew Clark (@AndrewHClark) June 2, 2020
Then I cam across the FOX NEWS story: Attorney General William Barr gave the order to push protesters out; Kristin Fisher reports from the White House.
A really good article on this comes from THE FEDERALIST, and it is worth adding some emphasis to a portion of it:
TRUMP IS HITLER
THE FEDERALIST then goes on to document just how wide-spread the lie was.
HIDDING IN BUNKER
TWITCHY has a story about the second photoshopped (not really photoshopped but mislabeled year-wise). They note this and then the TWITTER response:
I combine a segment from a recent Hodge Twins video (https://youtu.be/rGwAjPgo8Jc) along with yesterdays Larry O’Connor Show (790-KABC: https://tinyurl.com/yaak4jkd). The Hodge Twins play Don Lemon’s audio that Larry O’Connor plays and refutes as well with President Trump actually speaking out on the issue of the riots. Kinda a hodgepodge, but well worth the listen.
A police officer and a protestor teach two young men that there is a better way than rioting. Black America needs fathers and good role models. Broken homes lead to broken communities.
This week I headed to DTLA for my THIRD ever Women’s March. The usual suspects were out and about. As usual not much got accomplished.
This year at the Los Angeles Women’s march I wanted to talk to the men. I wanted to meet the guys who marched next to all these women, calling for equal rights. (CAUTION, ADULT LANGUAGE and SEXUAL TOPICS)
Does Andrew “predict” Trump?
RED EYE give a tribute to him:
Larry Elder corrects the record on a quote by Martin Luther King, Jr., often taken from its larger context. On Thursday, May 28th, the quote was the 11th most searched item in Google “A riot is the language of the unheard“
THE AMERICAN SPECTATOR deals with the above misquoting of MLK (misunderstanding his intent of that statement) very well:
MY RIOTESS THOUGHTS
I feel bad for the Floyd family. Not because of their loss (although that was my first emotion and care, was for the loss of their son… even if it was more heart related, the officer in question could have saved his life if he wasn’t kneeing his neck), but because I do not care about the incident all that much any longer. I am more focused on the fruits of a culture that has been brewing since gay author/professor first fired a warning shot over the New Left’s bow (the beginning of the culture war):
- There is one thing a professor can be absolutely certain of: almost every student entering the university believes, or says he believes, that truth is relative. If this belief is put to the test, one can count on the students’ reaction: they will be uncomprehending. That anyone should regard the proposition as not self-evident astonishes them…. The relativity of truth is… a moral postulate, the condition of a free society, or so they see it…. The danger they have been taught to fear is not error but intolerance. (Allan Bloom, The Closing of the American Mind [New York, NY: Simon and Schuster, 1987], 25.)
These riots have nothing to do with that officers’ actions. It has to do with how a large segment of society brands people for seeking categories for society to adhere to (SIXHIRB: sexist, islamophobic, xenophobic, homophobic, intolerant, racist, bigoted). Unless people (a) counter these histories found in horrible university texts like the one pictured to the right with actual histories that work in the real world when applied… not some fantasy Utopia; (b) or at least invigorate adults to challenging themselves to enter into real conversations about our body politic (which requires discussions about our nation’s history, past and current politics, our nations roots in cities like Athens and Jerusalem), we will see more of this:
All culminating in America’s “Trinity”:
One needs to also confront the idea that in the black community cults like the Five Percenters (The Nation of Gods and Earths) and Nation of Islam in some of these communities of color (an aside: if I had said colored communities — that is racist — but not communities of color). If MLK hated this radicalism, then why do people support it in the black community but rebuff it in the white?
People [read here adults] need to challenge their beliefs with thinking outside their lifelong or university taught Leftism. Pick a site from the following and visit it a couple times a week [hint: Powerline will be the quickest reads]:
- THE AMERICAN MIND,
- THE CITY JOURNAL,
- THE FEDERALIST,
- THE WASHINGTON TIMES,
- LAW & LIBERTY,
- AMERICAN GREATNESS,
- NATIONAL REVIEW,
- THE AMERICAN SPECTATOR,
- or LEGAL INSURRECTION
– just to name a few with good writing and represent some counter thinking to the CNN’s and WaPo’s of the world. They offer an excellent introduction to how Conservatives view our political landscape. Stop feeding these lies about American history based on emotion rather than testing one’s own viewpoints. PICK UP A SINGLE BOOK AND READ. Preferably one you disagree with and would otherwise read. If we don’t figure out how to do this, the cities that most need businesses and stability will lose them over and over. This is exactly what we can expect to happen:
Here is something I said in July of 2013:
- A conservative think tank had to have their yearly meeting in an undisclosed place due to threats of violence, Michael Steele had Oreo cookies thrown at him, conservative speakers like Ann Coulter need body guards when going on to a campus when speaking (the reverse is not true of liberal speakers), eco-fascists (like this CBS story notes) put nails in trees so when lumber jacks cut through them they are maimed, from rapes and deaths and blatantly anti-Semitic/anti-American statements and threats made at occupy movements [endorsed by Obama], we are seeing Obama’s America… divided, more violent; [NOT OT MENTION] forcing Christians to photograph, make cakes for, and put flower arrangements together for same-sex marriage ceremonies… to pro-choice opponents with jars of feces and urine taken from them after chanting “hail Satan” and “fuck the church,” a perfect storm is being created for a real culture war… all with thanks to people who laugh at terms like “eco-fascists” and “leftist thugs.” The irony is that these coal unions asked their members to vote for Obama. Well, the chickens have come home to roost.
The chickens indeed are coming home to roost (Obama’s pastor’s saying after his “Goddamm America” sermon), just for the people that except such a bad ethos. With the NYTs 1619 project. Professors teaching a generation that America was and is the most oppressive racist nation. Media making things up about Republicans being racists since Goldwater. And the calling of a President who has Jewish religious kids and grandkids an anti-Semite/racist. The comedic newsers like Trevor Noah, Colbert, and the like confirming such lies to a millennial generation that gets their news from the “Jimmy Falons” of the world (not to mention CNN, NPR, WaPo, MSNBC, NYT, etcetera).
THE AMERICAN MIND has a great article saying similar things:
I ended up pausing the first video below and went to FLECCAS TALKS to watch the second video below that BLUE COLLAR LOGIC played. But here are both of them:
This might be the most important episode of Fleccas Talks: This week Kez and I spoke with Dr. Jeff Barke (30 year board certified MD). He blows a hole in the MSM’s fake Corona Virus narrative and explains why it’s so important to get the country open as quickly and safely as possible. Dr. Barke receives a lot of flack for coming out and saying these things. His patriotism is greatly appreciated!
This Doctor, Ivette. C Lozano, shares her experience with Covid-19 and she is upset at what is happening in our nation. Seek truth, freedom, and justice.
— Kwame Rose (@kwamerose) May 30, 2020
Fayetteville, NC wild as hell 🤣 pic.twitter.com/fSQ2qG44Z3
— tyler (@ihateyoutyIer) May 31, 2020
A man trying to board a bus with a stolen ATM machine. I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. pic.twitter.com/juhRty9fUK
— Tony Ashai (@tonyashai) May 31, 2020