Jump to below:
(In separate posts I discuss cults from the black community that likewise vote typically Democrat):
Jump to other pages:
- “I’m not divisive, the media is divisive” ~ Rev. Wright Unleashed… Again;
- Jay-Z Sports a Racist Emblem from the CULT, “The Five Percenters”
“The goal of socialism is communism.” ~ Vladimir Lenin
The Democrat Mayor of New York City spent his college breaks helping the Communist Regime in Nicaragua, and honeymooned in Communist Cuba.
Let’s just stop pretending the Democrat Party isn’t what it denies being.
I was challenged with how many actual members there are of Communist Party members. Great question!
So I pointed out the numbers do not matter, the ideology does.
From the early ruminations of the Woodrow Wilson types, to the New Left (see here also) of the 60’s radicals, to a President who had close affiliations to Marxist thinkers and the radical left. ALSO, Obama went to a church that taught radical “liberation theology” which seeks to interpret the Christian call for justice in a way that is in harmony with this Marxist dictum.
It is this ideology rather than numbers that causes Moonbat to note: “The days of anticommunist Democrats like JFK and Scoop Jackson are a fading memory now.” While I believe the Democrats have had a very sordid history, in the least they use to fight foreign threats/ideology, well. Now they cannot bring themselves to call the Taliban a terrorist organization.
All this aside, let us take a look at the numbers of a few radical left parties. First up, the Democratic Socialists of America (DSA). They have about 10,000 persons in their membership. While this seems small, let’s look at their influence on members in Congress, shall we (note, these stats are somewhat dated [111th Congress], but the importance of their impact still stands):
Q: How many of the DSA members sit on the Judiciary Committee?
- John Conyers [Chairman of the Judiciary Committee], Tammy Baldwin, Jerrold Nadler, Luis Gutierrez, Melvin Watt, Maxine Waters, Hank Johnson, Steve Cohen, Barbara Lee, Robert Wexler, Linda Sanchez [there are 23 Democrats on the Judiciary Committee of which eleven, almost half, are now members of the DSA].
Q: Who are these members of Congress?
Co-Chairs: Raúl M. Grijalva (AZ-07); Lynn Woolsey (CA-06)
Vice Chairs: Diane Watson (CA-33); Sheila Jackson-Lee (TX-18); Mazie Hirono (HI-02); Dennis Kucinich (OH-10)
- Bernie Sanders (VT);
- Neil Abercrombie (HI-01); Tammy Baldwin (WI-02); Xavier Becerra (CA-31); Madeleine Bordallo (GU-AL); Robert Brady (PA-01); Corrine Brown (FL-03); Michael Capuano (MA-08); André Carson (IN-07); Donna Christensen (VI-AL); Yvette Clarke (NY-11); William “Lacy” Clay (MO-01); Emanuel Cleaver (MO-05); Steve Cohen (TN-09); John Conyers (MI-14); Elijah Cummings (MD-07); Danny Davis (IL-07); Peter DeFazio (OR-04); Rosa DeLauro (CT-03); Rep. Donna F. Edwards (MD-04); Keith Ellison (MN-05); Sam Farr (CA-17); Chaka Fattah (PA-02); Bob Filner (CA-51); Barney Frank (MA-04); Marcia L. Fudge (OH-11); Alan Grayson (FL-08); Luis Gutierrez (IL-04); John Hall (NY-19); Phil Hare (IL-17); Maurice Hinchey (NY-22); Michael Honda (CA-15); Jesse Jackson, Jr. (IL-02); Eddie Bernice Johnson (TX-30); Hank Johnson (GA-04); Marcy Kaptur (OH-09); Carolyn Kilpatrick (MI-13); Barbara Lee (CA-09); John Lewis (GA-05); David Loebsack (IA-02); Ben R. Lujan (NM-3); Carolyn Maloney (NY-14); Ed Markey (MA-07); Jim McDermott (WA-07); James McGovern (MA-03); George Miller (CA-07); Gwen Moore (WI-04); Jerrold Nadler (NY-08); Eleanor Holmes-Norton (DC-AL); John Olver (MA-01); Ed Pastor (AZ-04); Donald Payne (NJ-10); Chellie Pingree (ME-01); Charles Rangel (NY-15); Laura Richardson (CA-37); Lucille Roybal-Allard (CA-34); Bobby Rush (IL-01); Linda Sánchez (CA-47); Jan Schakowsky (IL-09); José Serrano (NY-16); Louise Slaughter (NY-28); Pete Stark (CA-13); Bennie Thompson (MS-02); John Tierney (MA-06); Nydia Velazquez (NY-12); Maxine Waters (CA-35); Mel Watt (NC-12); Henry Waxman (CA-30); Peter Welch (VT-AL); Robert Wexler (FL-19)
Source: Congressional Progressive Caucus
So… while the DSA has only 10,000 members, officially, the impact and membership is wider than that.
Now, let us look at the Communist Party USA. Keep in mind they have voted for quite some time a straight Democratic ticket… only now have they officially announced the policy to continue on this path:
So how many members does the Communist Party USA (CPUSA) have? Two-thousand. Again, the numbers do not matter, it is that the very root of communism and “democratic” socialists ~ their ideology (the CPUSA as well as the DSA) ~ are anathema to our founding ideals and documents.
You may think this is the end of my rant. However… you would be wrong. Because there is another radical group that has historically been Democratic and still to this day vote predominately for Democrats. You must be wondering who?
I will tell you.
The Ku Klux Klan.
(California’s KKK Grand Dragon, Will Quigg, Endorsed Hillary)
KLU KLUX KLAN
WHAT! (*You think to yourself*) Let me explain. … but first, some numbers:
1st Wave Klan Numbers: unknown
2nd Wave Klan Numbers: 3,000,000–6,000,000 (peaked in 1920–25)
3rd Wave Klan Numbers: 5,000-8,000
All the way up to the 1970’s the Klan was exclusively Democratic:
- “…virtually every significant racist in American political history was a Democrat.” Bruce Bartlett, Wrong on Race: The Democratic Party’s Buried Past (New York, NY: Palgrave MacMillan, 2008), ix;
- “…not every Democrat was a KKK’er, but every KKK’er was a Democrat.” Ann Coulter, Mugged: Racial Demagoguery from the Seventies to Obama (New York, NY: Sentinel [Penguin], 2012), 19.
And the switch of “Dixiecrats” to Republicans is a myth. There were a couple dozen Dixiecrats and all but one remained Democrats until they retired or were voted out. But that aside, how many of the Klan members voted for a black President? Obviously there isn’t a scientific polling of this, so we rely on polling by smaller oraganizations or magazines that are interested in the topic. Here is one such article from Esquire Magazine:
How do racist anti-Semites view America’s first black president? Not necessarily the way you think they would…. In an informal Esquire survey, three out of four [literally] white supremacists prefer Obama.
Mind you, these are 3-out-of-4 MAIN leaders in the KKK [supremacist groups] in some form.
- Tom Metzger: Director, White Aryan Resistance; Career Highlights: Was Grand Dragon of Ku Klux Klan in the 70s; won the Democratic primary during his bid for Congress in 1980…
- Ron Edwards: Imperial Wizard, Imperial Klans of America; Career Highlights: Sued in 2007 by the Southern Poverty Law Center for inciting the brutal beating of a Latino teenager; building the IKA into one of the nation’s largest Klan groups by allowing non-Christians to join.
- Erich Gliebe: Chairman, National Alliance; Career Highlights: Turning white-power record label, Resistance Records, into a million-dollar-a-year business juggernaut; an 8-0 record as a professional boxer under the nickname, “The Aryan Barbarian.”
- Rocky Suhayda: Chairman, American Nazi Party; Career highlights: Being widely quoted bemoaning in the fact that so few Aryan-Americans had the cojones of the 9/11 hijackers: “If we were one-tenth as serious, we might start getting somewhere.”
Here is some more via Zo-Nation:
David Duke has close ties to Democrats and Occupy Wall Street persons (from David Duke’s YouTube):
Also note Duke’s hatred toward conservative media via the Examiner:
Former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke has joined President Obama and the American Nazi Party in supporting the Occupy Wall Street protests.
“I cheer the men and women on the streets condemning the international banks that hold America financially hostage. These Wall Street banks are not the product of free enterprise; they are the product of crime,” Duke said in a video supporting the protests.
CNS News reports that Duke “repeatedly attacks what he refers to as “Zionist bankers” such as Ben “Shalom” Bernanke,” and claims that while many have lost up to half of their savings, the “Zionist owners of the predatory banks made more shekels.”
Duke also decries what he calls the “Zionist media and their paid whores,” and attacks Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Bill O’Reilly….
I could go on, but you get the point: as the Democrats move further left in their welfare programs which keep minorities in poverty and increase in their hatred towards the Jewish State. Klan members who by-and-large already vote Democratic will increase towards this proclivity.