Archive for October, 2012
CBS/NYT/Quinnipiac poll: (Florida) Democrats sampled at 37%/ Republicans sampled at 30%/Independents sampled at 29% (Ohio) Democrats sampled at 37%/Republicans sampled at 29%/Independents sampled at 30% (Virginia) Democrats sampled at 35%/Republicans sampled at 27%/Independents sampled at 35% Hot Air shows how this poll and the mixing of 2008 stats (enthusiasm levels) do not jive. Dick Morris […]
Two Videos Comparing the Military`s Reception of Bush & Obama (Plus: Obama gets fleeting applause from troops at Ft. Bliss)
Via Conservative Women Rock! Obama gets fleeting applause from troops at Ft. Bliss Daily Caller: President Barack Obama was greeted with fleeting applause and extended periods of silence as he offered profuse praise to soldiers and their families during an Aug. 31 speech in Fort Bliss, Texas. His praise for the soldiers — and for […]
Via Big Government:
Is it immoral for the state to kill convicted murderers? Is it immoral for the state not to? Best selling author Dennis Prager answers both questions in this powerful five minute presentation. Visit PragerUniversity.com for more five minute video courses.
GALLUP: Romney Up 52-45% Among Early Voters ~ Breitbart (Updated w/ Halperin-Wisconsin, Minnesota, Pennsylvania and New Hampshire Now in Play)
Breitbart! Very early on, before this campaign started in earnest, live or die, I publicly cast my lot with Gallup and Rasmussen. As a poll addict going back to 2000, these are the outlets that have always played it straight. It’s got nothing to do with politics and everything to do with credibility and not […]
Via Gateway Pundit: The latest liberal ad to hit the internet shows an old woman saying, “I’m going to give Romney a cock-punch right in his nut sack.” Liberals think violence is funny… Especially when they’re talking about beating Republicans. Michael Moore helped with the ad. Via MoveOn.org and Right Scoop: A generation growing up […]
By The Numbers ~ Digging in the Weeds of the Recent Much Touted Polls (Combined Posts from my FaceBook)
RECENT POLLS BROKEN DOWN: The Ohio poll (Cincinnati Enquirer/Ohio News Organization Poll) that has the 49% vs. the 49% close race, is a great example of what I have been talking about here-and-there about the disparity of proper representation of Party affiliates in these polls. For instance, in the poll used by many to show […]
Click to Enlarge
Dr. Angela McGaskill`s Statement About Bigotry (really Fascist tactics from the thirties: label and silence) in Higher Education
Dr. Angela McGaskill’s Press Conference October 16, 2012 about leftist fascist tactics in labeling and shutting down civil discourse and freedom of thought. Again, I am always reminded of Tammy Bruce’s book (she is a pro-choice lesbian — fyi) entitled: “The New Thought Police: Inside the Left’s Assault on Free Speech and Free Minds”
About usBiased: I Often Times have my own interests and personal beliefs in mind when talking to others, spiritually or politically (Proverbs 16:2 & 21:2; Matthew 15:16-20; 1 Samuel 16:7); Fallen: I am a sinner and tend towards ~ naturally ~ what is not best for me or others. In other words, I will probably let you down (Romans 3:10 & 3:19-20, 23; Leviticus 5:17; Isaiah 64:6; Galatians 5:17); Sentenced: since I tend towards rebellion and selfishness, I am judged accordingly and righteously (Romans 5:12; 6:23[a]; Job 36:6; Hebrews 9:27); Forgiven: I am justified before God not through works but by faith (Galatians 2:16; Romans 6:23[b]; Psalm 86:5; Ephesians 2:8-9); Relational: mercy is not getting what you deserve. And grace is getting what you absolutely do not deserve (Hebrews 4:16; Ephesians 1:5; Jeremiah 15:19[a]; Isaiah 48:10; Job 23:10); Joyous: for these reasons, I rejoice, greatly! (Psalm 40:16; Psalm 30:5; Isaiah 12:1-6; Romans 15:13; Philippians 4:4-5[a]). [Important Note: I do not make any money off this blog]
- Colion`s Response to the NFL banning An Ad by Daniel Defense
- The Dalai Lama Borrows from Christianity To Support Buddhism
- The Big Fizzle
- From the Movies To Reality ~ Radioactive Material Stolen (FOUND!)
- Close Call ~ Officers Lucky the Kid Wasn`t Stupid
- Peaceful, Tolerant, Feminists at Work Spreading Understanding-To the Groin (Argentina)
- David Horowitz Explains More about What Made Him Become a Conservative
- Some Final Thoughts on the Walker/Rodas Tragedy
- Chris Matthews Coming Obamagasm (Bonus: Piers Morgans `perfect specimen` ~ The `Super-Man` if-you-will)
- PapaGiorgio: I distinguish between the two in my...
- Charley: Great article! I belong to a church...
- PapaGiorgio: The Parallels Between Jesus and Hor...
- Max: Mark Foreman - REFUTED http://www....
- Chuck: He simply hates America. He has no ...
- Wintery Knight: Sean McDowell makes science sound i...
- Robin Snyder: Serious problems in San Antonio und...
- Latest Avengers Alliance Hack tool: I have been exploring for a bit for...
- Scott Carril: Welcome to the blog ag and thank yo...