Dr. Henslin h/t:
Archive for December, 2011
Palestinian police break up fight between Armenian and Greek Orthodox clergymen at Jesus` birthplace ~ Christmas Cheer
Dr. William Lane Craig gives a message on the topic of failure. The type of failure Dr. Craig speaks on is NOT on moral or spiritual failure but professional defeat. Dr. Craig gives his own personal stories of a past failure he experienced in life. This message was delivered from Johnson Ferry Baptist.
Violent crime up double digits in Washington, DC since police diverted to Occupy duty. ‘Drain local resources indefinitely,’ Cloward & Piven, 5/2/66 “Produce fiscal disruption in local and state governments…create a climate of militancy…drain local resources indefinitely…” (Piven and Cloward, 5/2/1966, The Nation). “Protesters in (Occupy DC) have been issued a permit to stay in […]
Debka, the best news on the Hormuz issue: Tehran raised the pitch of its threats to the United States when Dep. Chief of the Revolutionary Guards Gen. Hossein Salami declared: “The United States is in no position to tell Tehran what to do in the Strait of Hormuz,” adding, “Any threat will be responded [to] […]
A video given to the BBC shows the extent of the injuries suffered by a 15 year-old Afghan child bride who was locked up and tortured by her husband.
What a wonderful culture and religion.
When Confronted with Facts, the Empathy Card Was Drawn ~ Democrats and Liberalism (thus, Anthropogenic Global Warming) Are Emotionally Laden, Not Factually Driven
The Dallas Morning News reported more on the killer, via Jihad Watch. But a more ominous portrait emerged of Yazdanpanah in interviews with some of his daughter’s other classmates. “She would come to school crying and telling us her dad was crazy,” said Lacie Reed, 18. “He wouldn’t let her wear certain things. He was […]
On Ron Paul: It’s still all about the Foreign Policy “Racist” newsletters from Paul, stupid, silly, but real scandal is his opposition to Israel, and refusal to acknowledge Islamist attacks on America on 9/11 From KVUE TV – Austin, interview, late yesterday, “Former staffer weighs in on Paul foreign policy, newsletters”: Dondero disagrees with Paul’s […]
K-ROQ`s Kevin & Bean Break Down Richest Entertainers and Discuss Their Love/Hatred for Gwyneth Paltrow
Gender Equality – Part 1 The Parental Effect – Part 2 Gay/Straight ~ Part 3 Violence – Part 4 Sex – Part 5 Race – Part 6 Nature vs. Nurture – Part 7
The Left/Islamo-Nazis/Homosexuality/Womens Rights/and Contradictions LOVE ~ Mariano (of TrueFreeThinker) Debates About Homosexuality Margaret Sanger and the Racist History of Planned Parenthood (Black Genocide) Some Black and White History (A response to convo elsewhere) Taking Physicist Stephen Barr to Task for His Mischaracterizing Saint Augustine’s Stance on the Age of God’s Creation Homosexuality-A Christian Ethic? Moving […]
About usBiased: I Often Times have my own interests and personal beliefs in mind when talking to others, spiritually or politically (Proverbs 16:2 & 21:2; Matthew 15:16-20; 1 Samuel 16:7); Fallen: I am a sinner and tend towards ~ naturally ~ what is not best for me or others. In other words, I will probably let you down (Romans 3:10 & 3:19-20, 23; Leviticus 5:17; Isaiah 64:6; Galatians 5:17); Sentenced: since I tend towards rebellion and selfishness, I am judged accordingly and righteously (Romans 5:12; 6:23[a]; Job 36:6; Hebrews 9:27); Forgiven: I am justified before God not through works but by faith (Galatians 2:16; Romans 6:23[b]; Psalm 86:5; Ephesians 2:8-9); Relational: mercy is not getting what you deserve. And grace is getting what you absolutely do not deserve (Hebrews 4:16; Ephesians 1:5; Jeremiah 15:19[a]; Isaiah 48:10; Job 23:10); Joyous: for these reasons, I rejoice, greatly! (Psalm 40:16; Psalm 30:5; Isaiah 12:1-6; Romans 15:13; Philippians 4:4-5[a]). [Important Note: I do not make any money off this blog]
- Larry the Cable Guy Figures Obamacare Out
- Coldest Temperature Ever Recorded on Earth!
- Having Your Cake and Forcing Others to Eat It Too (Updated with Prager)
- `Rich White Men` Really Are `Rich Black Women` ~ Melissa Harris-Perry vs. Melissa Harris-Perry
- `The Education of This President Is a Protracted and Often Amusing Process` ~ George Will
- `No One Guaranteed You that Your Premium Would Not Increase` ~ Ezekiel Emanuel
- `Think Like a Nazi` ~ Educations Decline
- Gowdy: Rule of Law and the Constitution
- One of the Better Marriage Proposals
- PapaGiorgio: You may also like this? http://r...
- PapaGiorgio: Quote: One of the ...
- Charley: You don't so much distinguish betwe...
- PapaGiorgio: I distinguish between the two in my...
- Charley: Great article! I belong to a church...
- PapaGiorgio: The Parallels Between Jesus and Hor...
- Max: Mark Foreman - REFUTED http://www....
- Chuck: He simply hates America. He has no ...
- Wintery Knight: Sean McDowell makes science sound i...