Archive for May, 2011
This documentary will be the talk of the town for a while, so I figured I better give those who wish to judge whether portions of this well done presentation are actually correct or not. There are some great insights presented in this documentary, but all too often people swallow the entire thing rather than […]
From Gateway Pundit: It’s official. The worst jobs president since the Great Depression is now overseeing the worst housing downturn since the Great Depression.
From BigGovernment: On Friday night a a photo surfaced on Congressman Weiner’s yfrog account and in his verified Twitter timeline of a man in tight underwear with a bulging erection. The photo was sent to one of the many young attractive coeds who Rep. Weiner “follows” on Twitter for his news and entertainment. The image […]
Hot Air has a story about Hollywood’s blacklist of whom they lend work to and whom they do not. This is a beginning of short videos and I am sure interviews that will detail the negative effects towards those in Hollywood who are conservative and/or religious. This audio is from Barbara Fisher, VP at Hallmark […]
=============== =============== =============== It is the VETERAN, not the preacher, who has given us freedom of religion. It is the VETERAN, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press. It is the VETERAN, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech. It is the VETERAN, not the campus organizer, who […]
This is similar to Dems saying Bush was cutting military veterans benefits. Bush just slowed the growth… they were still increases:
BigJournalism shows just how biased the NYTs is when they say things that aren’t actually true: The Progressive newspaper of record, the New York Times headline proclaimed: “Israelis See Netanyahu Trip as Diplomatic Failure.” “Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel returned from Washington on Wednesday to a nearly unanimous assessment among Israelis that despite his […]
From the Wall Street Journal: Media reports in recent weeks say that Senate Democrats are considering a 3% surtax on income over $1 million to raise federal revenues. This would come on top of the higher income tax rates that President Obama has already proposed through the cancellation of the Bush era tax-rate reductions. If […]
Paul’s blog can be found here: New Creationism He is also a contributor to the ECG
I almost didn’t report this, but with the latest news that at the G8 meeting that Canadian Prime Minister was the only one of these major leaders who oppose the 1967 borders in Israel, I thought I had to get this post up. Both observations come from LR, the first is his older post: UK […]
About usBiased: I Often Times have my own interests and personal beliefs in mind when talking to others, spiritually or politically (Proverbs 16:2 & 21:2; Matthew 15:16-20; 1 Samuel 16:7); Fallen: I am a sinner and tend towards ~ naturally ~ what is not best for me or others. In other words, I will probably let you down (Romans 3:10 & 3:19-20, 23; Leviticus 5:17; Isaiah 64:6; Galatians 5:17); Sentenced: since I tend towards rebellion and selfishness, I am judged accordingly and righteously (Romans 5:12; 6:23[a]; Job 36:6; Hebrews 9:27); Forgiven: I am justified before God not through works but by faith (Galatians 2:16; Romans 6:23[b]; Psalm 86:5; Ephesians 2:8-9); Relational: mercy is not getting what you deserve. And grace is getting what you absolutely do not deserve (Hebrews 4:16; Ephesians 1:5; Jeremiah 15:19[a]; Isaiah 48:10; Job 23:10); Joyous: for these reasons, I rejoice, greatly! (Psalm 40:16; Psalm 30:5; Isaiah 12:1-6; Romans 15:13; Philippians 4:4-5[a]). [Important Note: I do not make any money off this blog]
- From the Movies To Reality ~ Radioactive Material Stolen in Mexico
- Close Call ~ Officers Lucky the Kid Wasn`t Stupid
- Peaceful, Tolerant, Feminists at Work Spreading Understanding-To the Groin (Argentina)
- David Horowitz Explains More about What Made Him Become a Conservative
- The Obama Wreck!
- Some Final Thoughts on the Walker/Rodas Tragedy
- Chris Matthews Coming Obamagasm (Bonus: Piers Morgans `perfect specimen` ~ The `Super-Man` if-you-will)
- Obama Gives Highest Civilian Medal To Eugenics
- Archie Comics Continues Decline in the Culture War
- PapaGiorgio: I distinguish between the two in my...
- Charley: Great article! I belong to a church...
- PapaGiorgio: The Parallels Between Jesus and Hor...
- Max: Mark Foreman - REFUTED http://www....
- Chuck: He simply hates America. He has no ...
- Wintery Knight: Sean McDowell makes science sound i...
- Robin Snyder: Serious problems in San Antonio und...
- Latest Avengers Alliance Hack tool: I have been exploring for a bit for...
- Scott Carril: Welcome to the blog ag and thank yo...